Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos (30212 Views)

Tenant Gets 2 Years Free Rent Because Of Twitter / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by EmmanuelBanks: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:
South Africa is colonizing us slowly

na ur family den go colonise not us....ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by tutudesz: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Landlord round Nigeria should do the same too, since the lockdown has affected business owners and salaries
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Naija246: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
thats how I like it.
You got a problem with it? undecided
SweetCunt97:
Which kinda hairstyle is that @dp?
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Nigerian are all over Africa too running businesses. Why are you weeping

3 Likes

Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Thatlong9: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=Theplugww post=90301495]Visit my signature if you're into football betting.[/quote

That site is a scam site n pretty sure u own it. Idomoyan, djurmz now this above name.
Get a life scammer thrash
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
tutudesz:
Landlord round Nigeria should do the same too, since the lockdown has affected business owners and salaries

Good idea, but most Landlords in Nigeria run a system where rent is paid on a yearly basis, not on a monthly basis.
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by FarahAideed: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
So na South Africans own Novare malls
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Naija246:
thats how I like it.
You got a problem with it? undecided
Wetin concern me
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by izibili44: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
na that area you come from.na wah
Shellsploit:
Amazing development

If i hear say my okearo / matogbun landlord do this kain thing eh
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by FarahAideed: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Why won't they when all your big men do is steal money and buy Holidays and G wagon for girls
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
BruzMoney:
Nigeria is so backward. How many of our investment or firms are out there in other countries. This is the only country that I know has crude oil with no refineries like say no be money dem dey take build refinery.

Well, Dangote has operations across most of Africa, many of our banks(GT Bank, UBA, Zenith) too operate across several African countries as well...off the top of my head.

Glo has operations outside Nigeria too.
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by cassbeat(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wow so South Africans own a lot of businesses and properties in Nigerians
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by cassbeat(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wow so South Africans own a lot of businesses and properties in Nigeria
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by tutudesz: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
kikero:

Good idea, but most Landlords in Nigeria run a system where rent is paid on a yearly basis, not on a monthly basis.
They can add 2-3 months to when the rent is due, to cover the lockdown period. Government of other countries like USA, Canada, etc put montage payment, student loan payment on hold for now.

1 Like

Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by tomdon(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Wow
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by helinues: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ako ad
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by wisdomkid: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Don't forget, it's not the blacks in SA that is colonizing us, it's the white SA's that are doing it and Nigerians are not seeing the handwrittings.
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by toprealman: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Menh!
Yesterday, tried using quickteller to push some funds. Nigerian banks failed me(Ecobank and Union banks). The third nearest was Stanbic bank.....guess what one touch!
Anytime I'm having issues with cash dispensing or "network" as other banks call it.....Stanbic never disappoint.
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Quim2: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Do they have flats? grin
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Shellsploit: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
izibili44:
na that area you come from.na wah

Lol... Na poultry farm
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Thisis2raw(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
olamidedivotee:

do you knwthey just owned Firstbank now?
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
wisdomkid:

Don't forget, it's not the blacks in SA that is colonizing us, it's the white SA's that are doing it and Nigerians are not seeing the handwrittings.

Novare is majority - owned by black South Africans.

Novare real estate...the company controlling the malls, is in turn owned by Novare holdings...which is...

..... owned by Workers Health (26%), and the founding shareholders. Workers Health is a 100% black owned investment holding business with broad based beneficiaries.

Source

Of the 4 executive directors...2 are black by the way.
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by SoNature(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerian landlords are supposed to give 2-month rent discount
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Quim2:
Do they have flats? grin

Shopping malls. No residences.
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by merits(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Electricboy:
At least they have done wat no afonja can do grin,if na afonja now, dem 4 use that 4 months mine skull,

Look people,the greatest gift you can ever give to a cone headed ewedu broom souper is a skull
Watesd sperm is you grin

Come let me buy your brain with this amount down here �

Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by izibili44: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
i once stay there near olomowewe.
Shellsploit:

Lol... Na poultry farm
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by spiritedtete: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Meanwhile Nigerian business owners keep increasing their goods and products prices... Greedy idiots. Shame!
Re: Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos by Shellsploit: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
izibili44:
i once stay there near olomowewe.

Very useless area! That entire place shld be used as a fish farm or animal farm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitter Experience Of A Landlord Whose Tenants Refused To Pay 3 Yrs Rent Or Quit / If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord / Abuja Is Not For Everybody. FCT Is Designed For Some Set Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.