Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (56972 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by bluefilm: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerians and copy cat.

I hope you guys will not start looting shops too.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Roon9(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
habsydiamond:
Raping a lady is like taking away her everlasting joy cos such lady's life will never be thesame psychologically. shun rape today cos its not different from a death sentence.

A moment she'd always look back to and feel down about herself and being. Its just amongst the most evil acts that the most wicked of men could ever perpetrate
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
From an emotional angle, protesting in this manner shows solidarity and love for the dead, but from a logical angle, it is meaningless.

Passerby rapists would just be smiling and looking out for their next prey who's probably carrying a placard.

The solution to all these rape issues is just a robust database that would have the DNA of everyone. It is totally impossible for someone to rape another without leaving traces of their DNA on the person or even in the person in form of semen, sweat, saliva or even hair strands.
The current Bvn system can be updated from only fingerprint to DNA samples of every Nigerian that has a Bvn number.
A special forensic unit should be created or if existing, updated, under the Nigeria police force and this team would be well trained for advanced crime scenes such as rape and homicide. Fulani herdsmen killings, Boko Haram etc would drastically reduce because they can be easily caught with this technology.
Upon collecting samples from the crime scene, it would be entered into the database and the serial number attached to each DNA would be queried to select the exact owner of the DNA.

Query: SELECT * FROM schema WHERE dna = 737373*73$$42

That's all.

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Seventy7kings:
what the fvck? How did you know this man is a rapist? I investigated this pic and he is a Buharist. Hope you're not accusing him just because he's a Buharist. Let's be careful of false accusation, it can be deadlier than rape itself.
I believe he has no other reasons than just because the young man is pro PMB.
This livebyday member will end up in jail soon.
He will think he is protected by Nairaland..
Seun will refer the authorities to his disclaimer at the end of every page on Nairaland.
Kindly report this to the young man where you find him and he should take necessary actions about this.
Livebyday and Jasonscoolari, your cup of foolishness on nairaland is about to come to an end.
You will know there is a line not to be crossed when you are being stupid.
No moderator will be able to save you two.Watch out.
They will be the one to post your pictures in the.law court on frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Roon9(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
From an emotional angle, protesting in this manner shows solidarity and love for the dead, but from a logical angle, it is meaningless.

Passerby rapists would just be smiling and looking out for their next prey who's probably carrying a placard.

The solution to all these rape issues is just a robust database that would have the DNA of everyone. It is totally impossible for someone to rape another without leaving traces of their DNA on the person or even in the person in form of semen, sweat, saliva or even hair strands.
The current Bvn system can be updated from only fingerprint to DNA samples of every Nigerian that has a Bvn number.
A special forensic unit should be created or if existing, updated, under the Nigeria police force and this team would be well trained for advanced crime scenes such as rape and homicide. Fulani herdsmen killings, Boko Haram etc would drastically reduce because they can be easily caught with this technology.
Upon collecting samples from the crime scene, it would be entered into the database and the serial number attached to each DNA would be queried to select the exact owner of the DNA.

That's all.

How difficult can this be These dafts will never be proactive.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by ubee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Good to see this happening. The awareness and initiative that all citizens should have in this country by always crying out whether by protest, speaking to the media etc, in order to highlight the many ills in our society and help effect change.
The only thing that i am not too impressed about is this, and i know i can't prove it, but it is the mass protest in U.S that has woken these ones up and motivated them to conduct this protest.
We should all quit our obsession with US and learn to chart our course and push for positive change by ourselves. If we have always been like that, we would long ago have been in a better place today.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Empiregoodboy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by silibaba: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
gambia:
So what happened to social distance?so you still believe this coro TALES by moonlight

#Say No To Rape#Stop Southern kaduna killings#Stop Sokoto Killings#Stop the looting#End Corruption#
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Omar09(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

That's all.

The Prof in your name better be for professor, if not, I don't know what is.

Btw, what's your brand, I got you?
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by joepepsy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
You just dey blow grammar,country that don't
know the names and number of its citizens how can they understand the word forensic.
ProfAmaben:

That's all.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Missyajoke(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sorry for derailing the thread I have a problem with my account
1. My ATM card got lost and I went to the bank to block it due to the amount in the account. I found the ATM later. Since my atm was blocked my account was blocked.
2. Wanted to unblock my account was told to get 3 documents my passport, nin, or the National identity card. So I went to register for nin and was told to collect it the second day and the school was closed the second day due to COVID19 wahala please what can I do I can't withdraw from my account . Please help wat can I do to unblock the account am broke abeg
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
livebyday:
I agree with you on this
Imagine rapists like the man in the photo get away with this crime every day

This has got to stop

Share this photo let's help apprehend cursed evil rapists like the animal in the photo and bring them to justice

For once you and I agree

Kindly share the photo with the hashtag

#bringthisrapisttojustice

Thank you
dominique, seun, mynd44 , i reported this member, but it is my post that got deleted.That makes it even more better.This and other screen shots are evidences on their own. You can leave the post alone as you have chosen.
Thumbs up. livebyday, see you. you won here on NL.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by livebyday(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

dominique, seun, mynd44 , i reported this member, but it is my post that got deleted.
That makes it even more better.
This and other screen shots are evidences on their own. You can leave the post alone as you have chosen.
Thumbs up. livebyday, see you

You are harassing me and that breaks rules here

Stop derailing threads

If you have evidence that I posted false information post it here immediately

Or hold your peace

grin
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by gambia(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=silibaba post=90303195][/quote]

I do, because i lost a loved one to it.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by gambia(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
livebyday:

You are harassing me and that breaks rules here

Stop derailing threads

If you have evidence that I posted false information post it here immediately

Or hold your peace

grin

okay, below is what your case will end up as very soon.
Keep up with your foolishness and stupidity.
Please don't stop.
seventy7Kings, keep up with this please.

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tie their hands with a rope to the back of the lorry in Lagos and drive all the way to Maiduguri, then release them... or what remains of them.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
joepepsy:
You just dey blow grammar,country that don't
know the names and number of its citizens how can they understand the word forensic.
How comes American, UK etc have theirs? Did it just happen or did their responsible government champion it?

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by livebyday(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

okay, below is what your case will end up as very soon.
Keep up with your foolishness and stupidity.
Please don't stop.
seventyKings77, keep up with this please.
Now you are threatening me

And if truly you know me as well as you claim to then you know what I do for a living

You should be extremely careful what you post as a threat

Threats are harmful

Mods pls take note

Mynd44 seun
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Btruth: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

That's all.
good initiative. But will Buhari listen?
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Now this is more like it! Unlike other online stunt.

Other states should join oooo! Peaceful protests.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
tot:
Everything you have outlined starts from people ADVOCATING for it, public pressure is part of advocacy.

I don't understand people writing epistles on NL that only seek to criticize others' efforts. Come on! What step have YOU taken before criticizing those that sacrificed their time to go out there and protest.
Seems you only read to argue with emotions. Public/social media protest done to decry rape and seek the perpetrators of some selected rape cases cannot solve anything. Such protest is different from the campaign of putting measures in place, legally and socially, to check rape. The funny thing about public/social media protest is that not only do they not solve anything, they will die out within a short time.

ProfAmaben

2 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
tot:

Everything you have outlined starts from people ADVOCATING for it, public pressure is part of advocacy.

I don't understand people writing epistles on NL that only seek to criticize others' efforts. Come on! What step have YOU taken before criticizing those that sacrificed their time to go out there and protest.
The bolded should be reserved for religious publications and not for logical reasoning.
I've never been afraid of criticism and positive criticism is always good.
I mustn't be seen on ground for my voice to be heard, I mustn't endanger my life for a meaningless cause to seem cool. Their so-called advocacy is just a mere cacophony because they are only being emotional and saying NO More RAPING!!! which in my opinion changes nothing.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by AerialMapper: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Opened post

Spotted Danielson Akpan

Closed post without bothering

This stupid boy is only here for his pocket
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Seems you only read to argue with emotions. Public/social media protest done to decry rape and seek the perpetrators of some selected rape cases cannot solve anything. Such protest is different from the campaign of putting measures in place, legally and socially, to check rape. The funny thing about public/social media protest is that not only do they not solve anything, they will die out within a short time.

ProfAmaben
Very wise words I must say. We have hundreds of such cases and let me use the Aluu 4 as an instance albeit a non rape one.
Has Aluu 4 issue been resolved till date or has jungle justice stopped since the protests? Nuff said
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by tot(f): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

The bolded should be reserved for religious publications and not for logical reasoning.
I've never been afraid of criticism and positive criticism is always good.
I mustn't be seen on ground for my voice to be heard, I mustn't endanger my life for a meaningless cause to seem cool. Their so-called advocacy is just a mere cacophony because they are only being emotional and saying NO More RAPING!!! which in my opinion changes nothing.

Case closed. Imagine refering to rape as a meaningless cause. Please carry on with your epistles. All shades of rape apologists on this site.

You are in their heads to know they are doing it to look cool? People like you are a good part of the problem. Apologists in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by tot(f): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Martinez39s:

ProfAmaben

Please, what have YOU done? You all sit there comfortably deriding others, please tell us what you have done and how effective it's been.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Very wise words I must say. We have hundreds of such cases and let me use the Aluu 4 as an instance albeit a non rape one.
Has Aluu 4 issue been resolved till date or has jungle justice stopped since the protests? Nuff said
Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) / SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After / Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.