Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? (116507 Views)

Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady / Nigerians Need To Start RELOCATING Back Home- Invest In AMEN ESTATE Phase2 / Aloysius Ikegwuonu (bishop) Builds Home For The Disabled - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? by boay(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
ChikezieU:
. Good thought, they should look for professionals especially Quantity Surveyor's

I have worked for Client in the UK. I am a Quantity Surveyor in Nigeria. You can check my signature to reach me. Thanks
Re: Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? by ChikezieU(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
boay:

I have worked for Client in the UK. I am a Quantity Surveyor in Nigeria. You can check my signature to reach me. Thanks
. nice meeting you, am a Q.S too
Re: Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? by boay(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
ChikezieU:
. nice meeting you, am a Q.S too

Thanks. The pleasure is mine

1 Like

Re: Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Contact me if you need a trustworthy person to build and buy house for u. Everything will be done perfectly.
Re: Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? by mufutau55(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Josnac:
mufutau55, thanks for your contribution.

It's painful though, to see the extent people can go to rip-off another of their hard earned money.
Re: Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? by boay(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
We are at your service for

1. Preparation of bills of Quantities

2. Preparation of Material and Labour Schedule

3. Construction Management

4. Contract Management

5. Pricing of bills of Quantities

6. Vetting of quotations

7. Negotiations

8. Professional advice and consultancy etc....

We are at your service.
Re: Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? by taneez(f): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
taneez:
This is what happens when people think hiring a professional is a waste. The truth is the cost of hiring a professional on paper may seem expensive but is cheaper in reality. This also goes for people who give their projects to " Baba Bricklayer" to build. Some of them over quote materials which would make you spend more money.

My professional advice is to engage a construction company or a trusted professional (civil engineer or builder).
Why? A registered company or professional can be reported and sanctioned.

Be there when the project starts.
Ask for pictures and videos daily.

A trusted professional will charge you based on stages of project completed.
Ensure you receive receipts.
Re: Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? by Pencilplay: 12:12am On Mar 26
Concerning this topic, there's been a lot of stories and it's saddening to see and hear, that's why we set up a company specifically to cater to Nigerians in the diaspora who want to purchase lands or already built houses, build for you from scratch and properly manage your properties afterwards.

At Odudu construction services we treat each project as if it were our own and ensure we use the best quality materials that you approve. We're available always for video calls and we send daily written, picture and video reports to you our esteemed client so you can monitor the progress of the job. We have successfully completed 3 projects in Nigeria for our clients abroad and in the process of 2 more. We are registered with CAC and are able and willing to deliver on any project given to us. For enquires please send us a mail at oduducs@gmail.com, thank you.
Re: Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? by Libertyquezt(m): 8:51am On Mar 26
Do you know that if you don't have an investment in this generation and time, you are at a BIG disadvantage?

Get a GENUINE land in Poka, Epe that can acrue over 30 percent per annum for you today!

Have you experienced a dramatic move on real estate chat before...that rapid northward movement? A factor attributed to the attractive and FAST-DEVELOPING location.

Titles: Registered Survey,
Deed of Assignment

Asking Price( now) - #10 million for 500sqm
Negotiable

You can pay some percentage now and spread the balance.

No omo onile wahala!

This OFFER is closing very soon!

Call Or
Chat: Available in my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The History Of Stamped Concrete / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.