Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,073 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) (38967 Views)

Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP / Obaseki Appoints Two Special Advisers And Eleven Commissioner Nominees / Obaseki Appoints Uzamere As Chief Of Staff* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Nackzy: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
I can't wait for Edo Election, i can't wait to see Kabaka and his boys working with osho, can't wait to hear the winner...this one Naa do or die ooo
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Ruggedniggaone: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
fine boy
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by truentalk: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Why rushing, is the home work done properly before the new appointment? I fear people.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Stillthebest: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I like Obaseki. He is not going down like a Ambode, a weakling...

Lol Ambode fought hard too. But when you are fighting with a more politically inclined and savvy leader. It becomes a hard Nut to crack. If you want to fight with someone who installed you, the fight needs started early and it should be a fight to finish. You don't spare anything. You don't retain their loyalists. U should even, as a matter of smartness, steal some loyal camp stalwarts of your installer. And must be extremely good to the electorates.

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by subcbouy: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by SaintLucia: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
If you want to win election in Nigeria now, always check the types of people that support you, if IPOB are your major supporters especially on social media then you are on your own o....... Allow the right people to support you or else your political career will be history in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Chikpat(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Is that not M. I Abaga?
Lol

The man na sodje commissioner
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by jesmond3945: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Throwback:

How did Ambode go down like a weakling relative to Obaseki?

Both remained arrogant only to start begging at the eleventh hour.

And the Direct Primary trap has also been set for Obaseki, like Ambode encountered and lost.
the mistake ambode was to work for together for the emergence of sanwo olu after his defeat at the primary. He would have fought to the last day. Ambode is a disgrace of a politician. Now he has been totally relegated and forgotten.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Throwback: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
jesmond3945:
the mistake ambode was to work for together for the emergence of sanwo olu after his defeat at the primary. He would have fought to the last day. Ambode is a disgrace of a politician. Now he has been totally relegated and forgotten.

And what do you think Obaseki will do if he losses the primary?

He will not cooperate with his own party candidate?

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by tophumble(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Appointment takes immediate effect? Won't the house of assembly screen him ni.

This Obaseki na the real don oooo

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Bluebae: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lagos template will not work here. osho you're too little for this task.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by oomakinwa: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
How many months salary this one go collect now
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
jesmond3945:

If Ambode had done that, he would still lose the election and would be prosecuted by SanwoOlu now and be in jail for some corruption charges
Ambode is forgotten and able to live his quiet life enjoying his loot now because he embraced common sense

Ask why Jonathan did not struggle after losing the election to Buhari and he went away quietly to enjoy his loot while people who claimed they acted on the order of Jonathan like Olisa Metuh are paraded in court regularly

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by jesmond3945: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Throwback:

And what do you think Obaseki will do if he losses the primary?

He will not cooperate with his own party candidate?
if he looses let him decamp and fight. He would be more respected but if he cooperates with this party candidate which would be pastor then he is stupid because pastor or oshiomole would not compensate him rather they would relegate him and destroy his career.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by YovvInteriors(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Freaky fast.

Check my signature
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by kenben: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mraphel:
I will reject it though if it were to be me

It is not you!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by fykes(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
No basket for rotten mango
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by izibili44: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Which work go make you dey internet 24/7.show me the way.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Obaseki is a real niggarrr

He run am shaperly
No time to waste

All those political prostitutes go feel am last last
When obaseki go fuckkk oshiomhole up

Brother
I nor go fit join that protest na
My huzzle nor go allow me do am
I dey on top internet dey huzzle 24/7

The only time i dey get up na to go drink alcohol or smoke
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Wettoid123: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmmmmmm All The Keymen Are Going This Is A Very Big Sign

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by domopps(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Panic not the former commissioner is going for the house of assembly ....that's why he resigned and more still coming

Same way D1 resigned under Amosun last year but he lost

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by packman: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
really
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by XXLMANDIGO: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Unfortunate bastardd. Ogun kill you Olofo. Can't I have a right to my opinion?? undecided

Heavensent01:

ode. Ambode weakling? a mere employee turned to civil servant and to a Governor of one of the prestige state in Nigeria

your father that's not weakling, where is he today?

mumu kids don full this politics section, so annoying
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by BabaO2: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I like Obaseki. He is not going down like a Ambode, a weakling...
stop being always rude, ambode fought till the last. The end justifies the means.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmmnn
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by DeRay98(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

when dey finish with this ugly OBOseki he would understand why Ambode choose to keep calm instead of acting foolish

for Obaseki he has no where to run as all major airports are on lockdown, once dey kick him out, EFCC would pick him straight from the handing and taking over session

Look at your ignorance, you think Obaseki is a career politician that does nothing but feed from govt.
You should ask where he came from, he's big private sector equity and money market investor with several companies in stock brokerage and investment and boardroom expert.
If efcc is to go after anybody, it's Oshiomhole that has skeletons to hide which he's increasingly afraid of that Obaseki is no longer likely hide his skeleton as he's not ready to remain silence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

I'm an Unfortunate bastard. Ogun kill me Olofo. Can't I have a right to my opinion?? undecided

you're a kid and you should stick to romance section. what did you even know about politics that you want to force debate on yourself

if Ambode was your father, the decision he took will be your advise for him

go and seek for common sense to avoid public embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by FGonline: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mraphel:
I will reject it though if it were to be me
portfolio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos / Maerskline Plans To Dump Lagos Ports For Onne Port, Stakeholders React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.