Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) (39003 Views)

Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP / Obaseki Appoints Two Special Advisers And Eleven Commissioner Nominees / Obaseki Appoints Uzamere As Chief Of Staff* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by joefelin2345: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
banio:
If truly he was hand picked by Oshobaba, then why bite the finger that feed You.

Let's see how things span out.
Becos the finger now has Whitlow. Thank you , it is a great day.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by moderatedguy: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lukebryan2sure:

Obaseki is going down like ambode...watch n see
I doubt..... Oshiomhole no reach.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

when dey finish with this ugly OBOseki he would understand why Ambode choose to keep calm instead of acting foolish

for Obaseki he has no where to run as all major airports are on lockdown, once dey kick him out, EFCC would pick him straight from the handing and taking over session

You can't compare edo politics with that of Lagos. Obaseki is a bini man just like ize iyamu is but the primaries outcome won't be like that of Lagos. Be it direct primaries or indirect one, obaseki would shade whoever oshiomohle presents to run with him. Edo isn't lagos. I'm not saying shouldn't abuse me oo. because anything said against APC's preference always attracts reins of abusive languages by their supporters. It's my opinion
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
domopps:
Panic not the former commissioner is going for the house of assembly ....that's why he resigned and more still coming

Same way D1 resigned under Amosun last year but he lost

Cheers
But general election didn't near.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by jrusky(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I like Obaseki. He is not going down without a fight like Ambode, a weakling...

Pls guys leave Ambode out of these ok lets focus on Obaseki and Oshio Iyamu.

Moreso I like Obaseki quick replacement.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Mires: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=90307285]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Obaseki is a real niggarrr
He run am shaperly
No time to waste
All those political prostitutes go feel am last last
When obaseki go fuckkk oshiomhole up

Brother
I nor go fit join that protest na
My huzzle nor go allow me do am
I dey on top internet dey huzzle 24/7
The only time i dey get up na to go drink alcohol or smoke.
But anyhow if them reason am say make people contribute to sponsore the protest then i fit do small thing put for the protest aza

My guy this our work dey cause depression and frustration
Except say you Sabi smoke, drink alcohol and bang Pussy
Because some times after you don dedicate enough time for your client then when he reach time for payment na there the work go cast(spoil)
So na that smoking and drinking of alcohol go prevent you from depression and frustration and ginger you to start all over again with another client[/quote

I laugh in Spanish. Lazy youth sited.]
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by mallamk1: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lawless Governor, Appointes commissioner with out Assembly screening.😗
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by tracy7795: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
[color=#] 3304969[/color]
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by tracy7795: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by yungchop: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
He run am shaperly
No time to waste

Brother
But anyhow if them reason am say make people contribute to sponsore the protest then i fit do small thing put for the protest aza

Because some times after you don dedicate enough time for your client then when he reach time for payment na there the work go cast(spoil)
So na that smoking and drinking of alcohol go prevent you from depression and frustration and ginger you to start all over again with another client

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by wink2015(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
SOLDIER GO! SOLDIER COME ! Barrack remains !

NO TIME FOR OSHIOMOLE nonsense !
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Heavensent01:

ode. Ambode weakling? a mere employee turned to civil servant and to a Governor of one of the prestige state in Nigeria

your father that's not weakling, where is he today?

mumu kids don full this politics section, so annoying

He went down without a fight but he can't fight Tinubu even buhari can't fight Tinubu.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Chatbot1234: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
so sad oshiomole will rig the primaries, it is what he's best known for. obaseki will remain the man of the people, those thieves want to come and loot the remaining money in govt coffers.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by ddippset(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
But I thought you said that Edo is not Lagos?

If Edo is not Lagos then how are you comparing Ambode's fight with Obaseki's fight?

Make una stay one lane na.
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by ddippset(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chatbot1234:
so sad oshiomole will rig the primaries, it is what he's best known for. obaseki will remain the man of the people, those thieves want to come and loot the remaining money in govt coffers.
Same way he rigged for Obaseki in 2016?

2016 rigging was of God.
2020 rigging will be of Lucifer?
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Who.told you that Ambode is a weakling. The party structure didn't favour ambode. I don't know the party structure in Edo State...party structure is the determinant factor.
Not your bravery
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by tracy6225: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Euegene100001: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Never give up
XXLMANDIGO:
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Stillthebest: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=sammsimm post=90308493][/quote]

Gbam!
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
henryhemon:

He went down without a fight but he can't fight Tinubu even buhari can't fight Tinubu.

Granting world press against Tinubu and APC stakeholders is not a fight?

Calling a senior colleague politician ex psychiatric patient is not a fight

Accepting the mode of primary election isn't a fight?

Someone that don't have lawmakers as a loyalist should fight like Obaseki that didn't chose his fight well ?

When your mates are watching politics today, na bbnaija tacha and mercy una dey argue about. Stick to what your brain can capture
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don’t get the part where the statement said the appointment takes immediate effect. Has he been confirmed by the state house of assembly?
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Correcto: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please who you self? lol
Mraphel:
I will reject it though if it were to be me
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Correcto: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Buhari can't fight Tinubu lol why are you deceiving yaself? lol Tinubu knows his boundary when it comes to Buhari. Buhari go loyal anybody. Buhari silence is even a weapon.
henryhemon:

Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Correcto: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol call names is a fight. Ambode had the option to fight well, even if it means to cross carpet.
Heavensent01:

Someone that don't have lawmakers as a loyalist should fight like Obaseki that didn't chose his fight well ?

When your mates are watching politics today, na bbnaija tacha and mercy una dey argue about. Stick to what your brain can capture
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Minjim: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

And he doesn't know when to quit fighting either
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Minjim: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Heavensent01:

They want him to insult Tinubu like Obaseki is insulting Oshiomole.
But they don't know that, "Taa ba nja, biti kaku ko"
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Uchugba(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I like Obaseki. He is not going down without a fight like Ambode, a weakling...h

U cant compare Tinubu with oshiomole na....Their weight Dey different. U can fight oshiomole doesn't mean u can also fight Tinubu. Oshiomole and Tinubu have different ways of dealing with people and that's why Ambode cud not put up a fight with Tinubu
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by Chijiokem1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yeah I like his stly no time at all to waste
Let the game start
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
He run am shaperly
No time to waste

Brother

So na that smoking and drinking of alcohol go prevent you from depression and frustration and ginger you to start all over again with another client

Dis nigarrr grin
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by XXLMANDIGO: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
You are right there..

Uchugba:

U cant compare Tinubu with oshiomole na....Their weight Dey different. U can fight oshiomole doesn't mean u can also fight Tinubu. Oshiomole and Tinubu have different ways of dealing with people and that's why Ambode cud not put up a fight with Tinubu
Re: Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) by smart0041: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
jesmond3945:
the mistake ambode was to work for together for the emergence of sanwo olu after his defeat at the primary. He would have fought to the last day. Ambode is a disgrace of a politician. Now he has been totally relegated and forgotten.

You are totally wrong, do not believe all what you see on the screen, Ambode had no choice than to shadow clout like he was helping Sanwo Olu..Obaseki is worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Empowers Unemployed Nasarawa Graduate (Pictures) / BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED / Pictures From Atiku Presidential Campaign In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.