Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Nigerian Man Tells His Friends How He Sexually Abused A 12-year-old Girl (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Tells His Friends How He Sexually Abused A 12-year-old Girl (video) (566 Views)

Is He Sexually Attracted To Me? / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Tells His Friends How He Sexually Abused A 12-year-old Girl (video) by hmonaco(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
A sick video making rounds online, captured a Nigerian man narrating to his friends how he sexually abused a 12-year-old girl.

According to the unidentified man, he has been "feeling" the minor who buys things from his shop and decided to drag her in. The man who said he never deflowered the girl, however recalled inserting his manhood in her private part.

He further insisted that the incident was not rape but child abuse because the girl never reported the incident.

Here is the video which captured moment the man narrated the story while his friends laughed below;

https://gistgroove.com.ng/?p=155

Re: Nigerian Man Tells His Friends How He Sexually Abused A 12-year-old Girl (video) by hmonaco(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Tells His Friends How He Sexually Abused A 12-year-old Girl (video) by Frankicent(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol casted dew
Re: Nigerian Man Tells His Friends How He Sexually Abused A 12-year-old Girl (video) by hmonaco(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't I Genuinely Luv A Girl Except For Se× / The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't / Kim Kardashian’scriticized For Unhealthy Beauty Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.