Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua (566 Views)

Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth / Evangelist Bamidele Isola Olumilua Is Dead / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by Oshoboy01: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigeria, especially Ondo state has been thrown into a mourning state since the death of a former governor of Ondo state, Isola Olumilua was announced.

He died after a brief illness according to information made available his son who is a commissioner in Ekiti state.
Checks by TRIXX NG has revealed that the leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Ayodele had earlier predicted the death of the former governor during his 2020 prophecies which was released on the 24th of December, 2019.

The man of God in his prophecy said that he forsees the death of a former governor, a judge, a former minister.
‘’ Let us pray against the death of a professor, a judge, a onetime civilian governor, a military officer, a minister and a business tycoon. Let us pray against the death of a prominent banker’’

It is worthy of being noted that just as he said, a former minister of health, Alhassan died in may 2020, also the Chief judge of yobe died some months ago, a prominent banker of First Bank Plc died some months ago,now, a former governor of Ondo state had just died.

This is no doubt confirming the prophecies of the man of God and also confirming the genuineness of the prophet.

In the same vein, he has adviced the President of USA, Donald Trump to apologize to the blacks over his comments recently so as not to affect his second term ambition

Below are some of his prophecies that have come to pass:
1 The coming of Covid 19 to the world and into Nigeria
2 The protest of black Americans in united states of America
3 The death of President Buhari’s former Chief of staff, Abba Kyari
4 The killings in the north
5 The travails of World health organization.
6 The withdrawal of USA’s support from WHO
7 Ukrainian International Airlines plane crash
8 The number of Covid-19 cases hitting over 5 million in the world, 10,000 in Nigeria
9 NURTW Clash
10 Fire disaster in Markets around the country.

Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by illicit(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
So other people of different professions didn't die?

How can u believe that someone prophesied death, don't people die all the time?

And now that he has seen it and prayed against it, why did they still die
Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by Tobinrobin(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Believe this balderdash at your own risk.
Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by tungamaje: 1:24am On Jun 05, 2020
You people make me laugh. He prophesied an old man would die and it came to pass? That one na original prophecy. Sort of prophesying 'I foresee someone dying tomorrow'

8 The number of Covid-19 cases hitting over 5 million in the world, 10,000 in Nigeria
9 NURTW Clash

Prophecies 1, 4 and 10 really interesting.
Please when did he make those revelations because all the pastors told us year 2020 is going to be blessed? I would have stored enough garri if any of them told me this year would be so tough because presently I am dying of hunger

1 Like

Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:30am On Jun 05, 2020
A professor, a judge, a onetime civilian governor, a military officer, a minister and a business tycoon
This is too vague! The probability of the occurrence of demise of these class of people is high due to so many factors. If he had said a Professor from so so University, One-time Civilian Governor of so so State, a military officer of so so rank and formation, a Minister of ................ and the CEO of so so company. I would have agreed with him.
Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by crispus09(m): 5:06am On Jun 05, 2020
I am following closely to ascertain if all will come to pass
Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by Karemarealty288(m): 5:51am On Jun 05, 2020
tungamaje:
You people make me laugh. He prophesied an old man would die and it came to pass? That one na original prophecy. Sort of prophesying 'I foresee someone dying tomorrow'

9 NURTW Clash

Prophecies 1, 4 and 10 really interesting.
Please when did he make those revelations because all the pastors told us year 2020 is going to be blessed? I would have stored enough garri if any of them told me this year would be so tough because presently I am dying of hunger

Una wan reopen market abi?

Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by Corporate2020: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2020
engrfcuksmtin:
This is too vague! The probability of the occurrence of demise of these class of people is high due to so many factors. If he had said a Professor from so so University, One-time Civilian Governor of so so State, a military officer of so so rank and formation, a Minister of ................ and the CEO of so so company. I would have agreed with him.

His dumb followers think everyone is stupid like them

1 Like

Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by ThatFairGuy: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Okay.
Meanwhile

2014 Nigeria Was The Highest Importer Of Rice Under Goodluck EBELE Jonathan.
2019 Nigeria became Highest Producer Of Rice Under Mohammadu Buhari
2020 Nigeria Became The Highest Agricultural Gainers In Africa

The Difference is Clear Buhari Is A Manager PDP are group Of Criminals.~ Alabi O.
Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by Ciscogod(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2020
You guys should just shut up... the man has been ill for a while now and always been indoor.. we are from same village and close relation.. this man was 80yrs old...

How you guys believe this mortals with reverse psychology baffles me

Your pastor was able to see the death of Olumilua but so blind to see the lockdown that happened to his church and the pandemic
Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by Akaegwu(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2020
illicit:
So other people of different professions didn't die?

How can u believe that someone prophesied death, don't people die all the time?

And now that he has seen it and prayed against it, why did they still die
Old man just died and someone is claiming prophecy

1 Like

Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by Akaegwu(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Okay.
Meanwhile

2014 Nigeria Was The Highest Importer Of Rice Under Goodluck EBELE Jonathan.
2019 Nigeria became Highest Producer Of Rice Under Mohammadu Buhari
2020 Nigeria Became The Highest Agricultural Gainers In Africa

The Difference is Clear Buhari Is A Manager PDP are group Of Criminals.~ Alabi O.
Madness.
When Nigeria was importing as you said, rice was bellow ~£8000.
Now you claim that you have the world leading producer of rice, how much is a 50kg bag?
€23000 is 300% increase.
Calling you and idiot is understatement.
A. Ọ Alabi

1 Like

Re: How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Death Of Former Ondo Governor, Isola Olumilua by ThatFairGuy: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Akaegwu:

Madness.
When Nigeria was importing as you said, rice was bellow ~£8000.
Now you claim that you have the world leading producer of rice, how much is a 50kg bag?
€23000 is 300% increase.
Calling you and idiot is understatement.
A. Ọ Alabi
That's the logic you didn't get cow. I don't have time to be explaining what you ought to have known to you.
If the price doesn't change in 2-3yrs time, that's when you should talk. For now, SHUT THAT CRAP

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Gov Obaseki Runs To Wike For ‘help’ / Picture of sergeant Richard Agba Killed By Boko-haram / Diri Will Govern Bayelsa With Bitterness Of Heart - Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.