Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (45693 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Meekdon: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Senior Pastor of Awaiting the Second Coming of Jesus Christ Gospel Church, Akure, Ondo State, Adewale Giwa has accused the wife of the state governor, Mrs. Betty Akeredolu, of meddling in the affairs of the state.

Giwa alleged that Mrs. Betty had turned herself to a decision-maker by unilaterally imposing some decisions on the state.

The pastor, in a statement to DAILY POST on Tuesday, alleged that the wife of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu has hijacked primary schools’ renovation project and other contracts in the state.

The clergyman also lambasted Mrs. Akeredolu for turning herself to “nuisance” in the social media, especially on Facebook.

“One doesn’t know who is the governor of Ondo State between Governor Akeredolu and his wife. I have carefully observed how governance is being run in the state.

“A situation whereby a governor is allowing his wife to make some decisions is uncalled for. From my findings, Mrs. Akeredolu is the governor of Ondo state not her husband.

“Imagine the scenario of which the governor’s wife dictates what is happening in the state. Ondo State cannot be ruled by a wife of the governor.

“The contracts that supposed to be handled by competent hands are being given to the family members of Mrs. Akeredolu.

“No wonder everything remains stagnant since inception of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu. The wife determines who to be commissioners, Special Advisers etc.

“Also, the rate at which Mrs. Akeredolu is operating Social Media, especially the Facebook is uncalled for. Imagine the wife of the office that supposed to respect her office has turned herself to nuisance?

“This action is nothing, but ridiculous. I hereby call on the governor to address this situation before it gets out of hand,” the statement read.

https://www.kendogist.com/2018/10/akeredolus-wife-betty-has-taken-over-as.html

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by baliyubla: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Like Akeredolu, like Ambode and Fayemi.Even the so called Jagaban is not spared by Remi. Now understand why its so easy for them to be used continuously as Pawns by their Fulani Supremacist.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Kenekingisback: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Her time grin
She does not want to slack like Aisha angry

8 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Na so Igbo women be, too controling. She's only waiting for Akeredolu to die so she can inherit his money. If am Akeredolu's family member I'll chase her out. Stupid 1bo b1tch.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Kingosytex(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
so akeredolu is the first MAN of ondo state while the supposed first lady is now the governor

lets atikulate!?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by bush112(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
u mean my state governor is a pussy cat ?

33 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by CodeTemplar: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Bannylove13: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Na so Igbo women be, too controling. She's only waiting for Akeredolu to die so she can inherit his money. If am Akeredolu's family member I'll chase her out. Stupid 1bo b1tch.

Go chase her na.. tribal being

She learn from Yoruba women
Those ones control husband pass remote

Dem don influence her
Stupid bitchy ......
Mama hold your forte tight... no mind hatez

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by akinszz: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Power drunk

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by momodub: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Soja go soja come barack still remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Raydos: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
C
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Racoon(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ambode's wife and now Akeredolu's wife too.Even their women are power drunk too. undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy

Oh, you mean we have a Mugabe's wife in Ondo State?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Natural01(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Who be pastor giwa, which church is that �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by WisdomFlakes: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nepotism. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by babadee1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
baliyubla:
Like Akeredolu, like Ambode and Fayemi.Even the so called Jagaban is not spared by Remi. Now understand why its so easy for them to be used continuously as Pawns by their Fulani Supremacist.

For your info. Mrs Betty Akeredolu is from Owerri.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by baliyubla: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
babadee1:

Of course I know she's from Owerri. But try and understand the message, as it doesn't have anything to do with where the woman comes from.

36 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Johntitus: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Quite unfortunate you're not one of Akeredolu's family member. Kwele!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Interesting times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Power is like a grains of sand, the more you grab it, the more it leaves your hand.
Anyway, over to Governor Rotimi Akeredolu.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Just because she's an Igbo woman..

Oya attack me... one, two go...

16 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by JeanBoKassa: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is not wrong if his wife is incharge.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Lomprico2: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is ondo state run from facebook? Why is her facebook post paining him?

12 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by femmy0078(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
whichever way. He should learn from Ambode

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by able20(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
If human Brain can be bought in open market I would've dash you one. You're own is dead.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Lomprico2: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
femmy0078:
whichever way. He should learn from Ambode

Aketi is not under tifnubu's spell.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Iscoalarcon: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Racoon:
Ambode's wife and now Akeredolu's wife too.Even their women are power drunk too. undecided undecided
but they said the woman is igbo na What are you insinuating

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
So she was giving contracts to her kinsmen?
What nuisance has she been constituting on Facebook? Lol!

*grabspopcorn*
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
babadee1:

No wonder the state is as backward as imo state, my condolences to the citizens of ondo state,

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse / Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.