Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts (2086 Views)

Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief / Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by TheSourcerer: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Roon9
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by TheSourcerer: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Kelly256:
not yet, I haven't gotten the time to go through my emails but will do so as soon as possible!
um hey would be great of you mailed me your WhatsApp contact
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Kelly256(f): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
um hey would be great of you mailed me your WhatsApp contact
sure! Please your email address?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by TheSourcerer: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kelly256:
sure! Please your email address?
here
darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by Kelly256(f): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
here
darnleypedro22@gmail.com
thanks!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts by MrMxyptlk(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Seems this OP is probably an atheist, really trying to debunk your claims.

First things first, my advice to you all is to avoid dabbling too deep into the mystical. I won't say spiritual because i feel its okay to dabble into your religion.

So the truth is, a whole lot of things happen that if we ever tried to understand can run us mad (I'm not saying it WILL, but sometimes it may).

I'll like to say something that's totally unrelated here before continuing - When I was younger, grandma was ill and came to live with us. Sometimes later An event came up in the village and we all travelled leaving her at home with my aunt. On our way back my aunt called my mum and was crying that grandma was acting up, that she just started to ask after everyone(obviously she knew we travelled - NB: she had no form of dementia). The call ended and shortly after another came through, grandma told my aunt to greet everyone for her that she'll miss us. Long story short, she passed out after.

Now do we say certain people know when they will die? Ps this is a true life story

To be continued.....
(Incase I don't return tho, just know this op has ZERO knowledge on anything spiritual or mystical).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed! Jesus Was A Black Jew: An Inconvenient Truth In Scripture / Creation of Adam From Water/Ground/Sperm = Evolution? / Download Don Moen Songs For Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.