Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up (663 Views)

Can Lack Of S*x Cause Brake Up / Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? / Can You Date Your Friends Girl Friend After They Brake Up ????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up by gboyegazike1: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hello Guys,
A Friend of mine sent a screenshot of a conversation between her gf and himself.
He asked me if HER RESPONSE is RIGHT OR WRONG.
THE GUY IS CONFUSED.

Re: Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up by Baloranking(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Underage girls that feel too matured
Re: Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up by Hollasmall: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
gboyegazike1:
Hello Guys,
A Friend of mine sent a screenshot of a conversation between her gf and himself.
THE GUY IS CONFUSED.

You and your friend need to do something meaningful with your life instead of wasting your time with immature girls.

Re: Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up by Nukle(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't know if I should call this rubbish
Re: Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up by Nehyooh(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nukle:
I don't know if I should call this rubbish
100% Rubbish !
Re: Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up by merieam16(f): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
gboyegazike1:
Hello Guys,
THE GUY IS CONFUSED.
brake up like hw? op u b vehicle
Re: Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up by McBrooklyn(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol end time relationship cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Site For Finding New Friends. / Older Brother Tries To Bully His Adult Sister? / Original Samsu Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.