Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted (31332 Views)

Edo 2024: Dennis Idahosa Thanks Supporters And President Tinubu / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by mosho2good: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2020
You can't hear me saying"Na the matter wey we dey settle now"������for where,if I see where 2or more gather(not in the name of God)I would pick race nio.......
I learnt a great lesson sometimes ago,I have 2roommates one is Igbo girl &the other is from Delta State have forgotten wat led to their fight sef,I came in & met 2 of them in a serious physical combat instead of me to call big guys or other neighbors I thought shebi they are My roommate not knowing my village people arrange the fight to deal wit me......I try separating them by entering into their middle before I know the girl A wanted to slap girl B and it landed of my face(immediately I remember the song "little little little star,how I wonder wat you are... )�����The slap dis stabilize me I was just turning in their middle for 2mins, girl B was very annoyed dat girl A slap me(me dat want to save her from serious beating)So she gave her big(wit all her strength)BLOW and she dodge it and landed on my neck I became paralyzed immediately and fell to the ground dat was the last thing I could remember I woke up 3hours later receiving drips(when I no get malaria/typhoid)������ for 2days I can't eat solid food except watery Pap and bread soak inside tea,I can't receive call because I can't talk, water will just be gushing out �������I have to use hand to demonstrate or write wat I needed on Paper(when I'm not Born handicapped)I thought my Oesophagus was no longer there sef(Shebi the Bible says blessed are the Peacemaker but my own is otherwise oooo)Since that day even if it is my siblings or anybody dat want to fight I will pick Run nii�����I will help them to call those that are called to "Settle Matters"

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by ekestic1976(f): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2020
ebenhazard:
This one na mumu oo

Original Mumu suffering from entrenched Mumuism! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by sammysneh(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2020
i reserve my comment
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by akure1stson: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Comedian2019:
If Edo people want to remain Oshio's slaves for life, how is that our problem?
What got me laughing is this statement: "The only allegation they leveled against him was that he is not giving them money to share." grin
Naija politics

was it not same allegations dey made against Ambode b that.. lazy and useless politicians
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by NigeriansTalkUp(f): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2020
At some point in life the only weapon you have got is your voice, use it wisely by joining NigeriansTalkUp today

https://www./168823290560846/?ref=share
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by fergie001: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2020
seanfer:
See the face of one of those advising Obaseki. It shows that they’ve not learnt anything from the crises they’re in. This man is jealous of Oshiomhole’s achievement and that’s the reason they’re misleading Obaseki against his benefactor.
You will son tell me I am taking sides.

Na here I Siddon put.
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by sassiemyk: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2020
From many comments on this thread i have now believed that e~rats are truly paid to run propaganda online.
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by ebenhazard(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!!!

Sharapa
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by emkz: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2020
Support Obaseki openly and strategize with his opponent in secret. Obaseki is too naive and more members of his cabinet shall resign in the buildup to June 22. As Ayodele Ozugbakun of TVC put it yesterday, he begs and then brags. A good war general does not issue threats, he springs surprises, which is what Oshiomole has learnt.

Isn't it curious Philip Shaibu, Obaseki's deputy, has been silent while Obaseki and his foot-soldiers are making noise like loose canons? I won't be surprised Philip is negotiating a safe landing.

PS: Though Oshiomole is very controlling, aggressive and garrulous, he is not Obaseki's problem. Obaseki made Oshiomole his problem. Obaseki's fundamental problems are the 14 elected lawmakers he refused to inaugurate and the state party leaders he refused to acknowledge, probably because he reasoned running a state is a sole proprietorship, it is actually a political partnership. This was also Ambode's fundamental mistake. Tinubu could have forgiven him and allowed him to run, but the footsoldiers who determine the tide of elections would have worked against him thereby sacrificing his position as their leader. So I would re-echo to Obaseki the same advise I gave Oshiomole when he was being irritatingly garrulous last year: talk less and strategize more. Oshiomole does not the clout of an Anenih in Edo State politics and if you can convince state party leaders to support you, you don't need Oshiomole's endorsement. Therefore, go and make a pact with state party leaders and state legislators to negotiate a second term. You need Ize-Iyamu because of his grassroots base. Pius Odubu as well and Chris Ogienwoyi are forces in Edo politics since the last ten years. If you play the cards well, they can step down for you and give you their structures. It is not called begging, but lobbying the key decision makers to grant you your wishes. People have companies lobbying politicians in the United States for favourable legislation and even defence contracts. Also note that Tinubu and Buhari cannot instruct Oshiomole to support you or not to and Oshiomole would listen to them, he'd lose face and political capital. Same way, Oshiomole cannot instruct Ize-Iyamu, Ogienwoyi, Odubu or 14 house of assembly members to support you, and they'd listen. All politicians have their interests and would not serve a single politician's interests. In this light, no politician would sacrifice their ambitions for another politician if there is nothing to gain or compensation for them. I wish you well, but with the way you are going and with politicians like Idahosa talking carelessly, you are making your case worse and may be forced to throw in the towel. Just as the fundamental currency of the INEC chairman is integrity and track-record of successes, the currency of a politician is a strong support base; lose it and lose everything.

If I was your relative, I'd tell you to gather what is left of your integrity and don't continue this fight. The enemies are too much and are baying for your political blood. If you lose this fight, that would be the end of your political career and forget about any board appointment by any company in Nigeria or abroad because your political inexperience would be used to adjudge your sense of professional judgement. Try and recall Mohammed Lawal, DSP Alamieyeseigha, Oserheimen Osunbor, Celestine Omeiha and Akinwumi Ambode. Circumstances were different, but the end result was the same.

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by Indispensable85(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2020
What's this one saying? Is he okay? Na una finish Obaseki so. Na now he dey beg up and down. Just yesterday he set up a committee to resolve Edo assembly crisis. Everything is just too late for him. Consequences of having worthless political advisers around you. Charles idahosa wey be serial loser. He can't even deliver his ward in uhunmwonde. Obaseki missed it all from the very beginning. It was a needless fight. He should just go and prepare for the primaries. What's he even thanking buhari, Tinubu and co for? What did they do? What has changed? HahahahHa. .......funny old man.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by daddytime(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2020
ebenhazard:
This one na mumu oo

How you go feel if somebody go look your papa finish come call am mumu?
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by ebenhazard(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2020
daddytime:

How you go feel if somebody go look your papa finish come call am mumu?

My papa no Dy say rubbish.. anyone way say rubbish na mumu

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2020
seanfer:
See the face of one of those advising Obaseki. It shows that they’ve not learnt anything from the crises they’re in. This man is jealous of Oshiomhole’s achievement and that’s the reason they’re misleading Obaseki against his benefactor.

Oshiomole benefited from obaseki also. So who be benefactor. Lol

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by friday2011(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2020
seanfer:

Please, if i may ask, what is Obasekis crime towards oshiomole?

Pls dont just tell me "betrayal"...

Give us details...
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by jackest1(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Fear Short People grin grin grin

Are you looking for where to Download High Quality Movies free without ads?

Check my Signature Now
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by babyfaceafrica: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2020
phransix2:
If we can do away with godfatherism maybe Nigeria will get better...
Hahahaha.. Talk something else abeg

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by JastSiryin(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2020
I've never heard of this man until i came to this forum. But the few times I came across a post bearing his name, he's always had Buhari's d*ck in his mouth. And this proves that he just cant seem to get enough of it. Has he no shame? angry

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by foreshore(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/edo-2020-idahosa-thanks-buhari-says-oshiomhole-cant-be-trusted/

Useless politicians, as if it's not the same thing the so called Tinubu is doing in Lagos. APC - Association of Present Criminals.
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by cryptotech: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2020
they are playing silly type of politics, time will tell.

any way check my signature to earn some cash daily. 1 to 5k daily, as side hustle jus with your phone and internet connection.
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by omozu1(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2020
If i am obaseki this matter is very easy for me with the rising cases of covid 19 in the state there is no way Ithe government will allowed direct system of voting in the primary election. All I need do is to increase the numbers to over one thousand before that day and call for a partial lockdown.
Then let me see how oshos and his gang will bring out all the APC members in the state to come and vote.
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by bolaayenimo: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2020
Siddon there. So many things has changed. Edo is not Lagos

Indispensable85:
What's this one saying? Is he okay? Na una finish Obaseki so. Na now he dey beg up and down. Just yesterday he set up a committee to resolve Edo assembly crisis. Everything is just too late for him. Consequences of having worthless political advisers around you. Charles idahosa wey be serial loser. He can't even deliver his ward in uhunmwonde. Obaseki missed it all from the very beginning. It was a needless fight. He should just go and prepare for the primaries. What's he even thanking buhari, Tinubu and co for? What did they do? What has changed? HahahahHa. .......funny old man.
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2020
phransix2:
If we can do away with godfatherism maybe Nigeria will get better...

The only role godfathers shud play is stepping in when there is misgovernance bt not trying to plant stooges everytime by which to steal public funds. Those Godfathers are only after their personal interest and agenda not the people. They must be stopped!

seanfer:
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by coputa(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2020
sammysmiles:
Which state resources did he refuse to share to them
EDO STATE.
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by Indispensable85(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Siddon there. So many things has changed. Edo is not Lagos

Edo is not Lagos and your Oga started his begging from Lagos. And appointed the Lagos governor to help him resolve his assembly crisis. That's how u guys killed him politically.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by Great2017: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Caseless:
In one fold, they said he's trying to make peace, in another, he's seen telling oshiomhole to 'recuse' himself. And you think the EPM hasn't seen through your deception?-
Who are the EPM? They are nothing but a handful greedy political minority. The good people of Edo State are aware that Nigerian politicians are greedy but we would prefer a lesser evil.
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2020
What is he thanking Buhari and Tinubu for now. Have they done anything since Obaseki visited them? Nigeria politicians are just doing fine face as a way of appearing good in the face of the public. You are talking about that Oshiomole can't be trusted, what about you?
You are one of the Oshiomoles cabinet members who came to limelight through him and yet you are talking against him. Nigeria politicians cannot be trusted. The two people he mentioned are worst when it comes to trust

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by Jeroboy(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by seanfer(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:

The only role godfathers shud play is stepping in when there is misgovernance bt not trying to plant stooges everytime by which to steal public funds. Those Godfathers are only after their personal interest and agenda not the people. They must be stopped!

Bro can I ask you a question? Can you separate Politics from Godfatherism and Cabals? My advise will be if you know you don’t want to be stooge to anyone then don’t ride on the horse of God fathers.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by Skyehigher1: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Fool
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by packman: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2020
It would be very shameful if Oshiomole Loss this Election...

Because I see that happening...

That's just the truth!!!!
Re: Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2020
seanfer:

Bro can I ask you a question? Can you separate Politics from Godfatherism and Cabals? My advise will be if you know you don’t want to be stooge to anyone then don’t ride on the horse of God fathers.

Godfather have been there and there’s nothing wrong with sharing ur experience or helping upcoming ones. That doesn’t give u right to abuse the law or process or form ur secondary or even parallel government. That will be unconstitutional and even against the law.

Such Godfather risk jail. If u can’t help, I won’t say unconditionally bt without breaking the constitution and law don’t help anyone. Planting a stooge is unlawful and unconstitutional.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) / 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu / Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.