Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia (7729 Views)

Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family / Map Of The Republic Of Ambazonia with Nigerian 24 LG Teritories / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Supremos: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
This fraud is at it again.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Veqtor: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

Caman shatap. Ur brain is a fraud. It's defrauding you into thinking u r knowledgeable...when infact, u a full case of senselessness.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Armaggedon: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
years ago

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z54-DXHCEkM
This was years ago
Kanu have meet with many people you won’t like to know
This is to tell you that he is ahead of Nigeria

25 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Veqtor:

Caman shatap. Ur brain is a fraud. It's defrauding you into thinking u r knowledgeable...when infact, u a full case of senselessness.
From your comment i know you're one of those illiterate that wakes up their father with a spin kick.
Sentiments have never won anyone independence.
Clearly this one didn't make it beyond primary school.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Whiteangel1234: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good

I will write shortly on the implication of a Free Southern Cameroon in Biafra border it will signal a serious agitation

8 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
This was years ago Kanu have meet with many people you won’t like to know This is to tell you that he is ahead of Nigeria
The brainwashing enter this one empty skull Wella.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
This was years ago Kanu have meet with many people you won’t like to know This is to tell you that he is ahead of Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

Lol
Is it your brain?

6 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Azmanaty: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

From your comment i know you're one of those illiterate that wakes up their father with a spin kick.

Bros, you are actually talking thrash.

9 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Lol
Is it your brain?
If you have no proper use for it then i suggest you donate it to the skull miners from the West.
They will put it to better use.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by ODUBEZE: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:
Has he stolen anything from you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
ODUBEZE:
Has he stolen anything from you
He stole your pea sized brain, is that not enough?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Veqtor: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

If you even made it to a primary school fence, you won't sit ur a*s in ur father's house, eating “mama thank you”...then quickly conclude that Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud.

What do you know about fraud?

You hear or learn a new word...den you decide to use it uselessly.

Look at Yu...u think u went to school....wat purpose do you have in life? What struggle have yu ever stood up or fought for?

It's easy to judge people...but if u are given same conditions under same circumstances, u would run under ur father's wrapper... Rubbish.

Behind the keypad warriors....na dem dem.

17 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Veqtor:

If you even made it to a primary school fence, you won't sit ur a*s in ur father's house, eating “mama thank you”...then quickly conclude that Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud.

Look at Yu...u think u went to school....wat purpose do you have in life? What struggle have yu ever stood up or fought for?

It's easy to judge people...but if u are given same conditions under same circumstances, u would run under ur father's wrapper... Rubbish
What i know about fraud? Fraud is why 120 of your tribesmen are in sungah buloh prison and another 145 in Jakarta prison just to mention.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by IGBOSON1: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Erm, i think you meant Mazi not Nazi!

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Veqtor: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

What i know about fraud? Fraud is why 120 of your tribesmen are in sungah buloh prison and another 145 in Jakarta prison just to mention.

And yu wld soon join them...watch out.
If u r really doing ur job, almost all d politicians will b in jail.

I can't even waste my tym on yu... answering sm1 whom is simply occupying space nd nothing else... Kip blabbing with urself

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Veqtor:

And yu wld soon join them...watch out.
If u r really doing ur job, almost all d politicians will b in jail.

I can't even waste my tym on yu... answering sm1 whom is simply occupying space nd nothing else... Kip blabbing with urself
You have a higher chance of joining them as fraud is an in-built thing among you lot.
Village mgbeke.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Veqtor:

ipob and frustration. grin
I believe most of you guys will be having sleepless night after you've heard Southern Cameroon becoming Independent.
Something Biafra has been chasing and getting millions of their people killed since 1967 till date yet no hope in sight.
You guys should give up already it's a sign that God is not with you people.
Biafra is a lost course.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Veqtor:

It's easy to judge people...but if u are given same conditions under same circumstances, u would run under ur father's wrapper... Rubbish.

Behind the keypad warriors....na dem dem.

U ended up not saying anything. Kanu minions

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Opiola:
[i][/i]
excuse me. Who are you?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Opiola:
[s][/s]

chief canceller
what do you gain from all these?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

If you have no proper use for it then i suggest you donate it to the skull miners from the West.
They will put it to better use.
Hmmm
Says a skull miner

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Opiola:
[s][/s]
it's my job
you're not getting me banned anymore and you know that.
I've now grown wiser
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Opiola:
[i][/i]
I'm glad I'm fixing you
no.
I'm talking about immunity.
I can abuse, insult, curse, derail threads and violate most of the rules but I won't be banned.
I did something.
If u like switch accounts and report my posts I'll still not Be banned.
So u see? It's useless following me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno / Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? / Ganduje Meets India Investors In Delhi, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.