Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia (7765 Views)

Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family / Map Of The Republic Of Ambazonia with Nigerian 24 LG Teritories / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
I always ask u to send me a pm lemme share some deep truths and mystery about God to u but I ignore me.
I don't know if u think I'm gonna ask you out or something.
Sorry about that,maybe those times I didn't have access to my mail.What deep truth and mysteries about God,you are sounding like an atheist
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by ItooWorWor(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
JamisiEwoooo:
[s][/s] i don recruit itooworwor

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by JamisiEwoooo: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
I mean in the topics u create in religion section. Shows you're really a confused person that always allow herself to be deceived by her pastor. You're a Sheeple
[/s]
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by JamisiEwoooo: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s][quote author=ItooWorWor post=90349819][/quote][/s]
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Masterkernel1: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

From your comment i know you're one of those illiterate that wakes up their father with a spin kick.
Sentiments have never won anyone independence.
Clearly this one didn't make it beyond primary school.

You're the one with low IQ. You aren't concerned about Western states plunging into debt as a result of your idol Theifinubu greed.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by ItooWorWor(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
JamisiEwoooo:
[s][/s]

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by JamisiEwoooo: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s][quote author=ItooWorWor post=90349927][/quote][/s]
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Masterkernel1:

You're the one with low IQ. You aren't concerned about Western states plunging into debt as a result of your idol Theifinubu greed.

Haha! See this village mgbeke.
Tinubu can never be my idol, you think am a skull miner?
I'm not afonja for your info, it's Yoruba youths that look up to him and MC oluomo as idols.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
believe this u would believe anything..

u would believe too that over a million connies are lying in shallow graves ,thoroughly harvested
I lived in south east Asia for 11 years. I was at sungah buloh & seremban & taiping prisons in Malaysia .
Carry out your investigation if there are less than 100 ibos in sungah buloh make i die.
Almost all of them are serving terms for drugs (meth) .
This one no be hear say oga, na live and direct i see am.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Ur needlessly running riot on this thread.. u overdosed on a drug?
Talking from experience huh?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Olofin2:

Please, is it true that 145 flnties dey Jakarta prison?

Tuanku, I fear who no fear u grin
I swear to God baba dem there live, all na case of "shabu" aka crystal meth.
In sungah buloh prison (Selangor state) if you check and find less than 100 of them there make i die, i see them live with my own eyes.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Mightyhaiz: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

I lived in south east Asia for 11 years. I was at sungah buloh & seremban & taiping prisons in Malaysia ...
All these prisons only you.. you must be hardened.. no wonder u have been crowing all over the thread like a sexed up cocck.. I suggest u go easy on drugs
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Kpokakpoka(m): 12:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
All these prisons only you.. you must be hardened.. no wonder u have been crowing all over the thread like a sexed up cocck.. I suggest u go easy on drugs
grin grin grin
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Rozz:
Sorry about that,maybe those times I didn't have access to my mail.What deep truth and mysteries about God,you are sounding like an atheist
drop your mail lemme send u a message so we could talk about it.
The true knowledge and secrets of the hidden God.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by JamisiEwoooo: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
drop your mail lemme send u a message so we could talk about it.
The true knowledge and secrets of the hidden God.
[/s]
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
So you concluded i was there as an inmate and i do drugs. Well i won't blame you, you small brain cannot generate enough power for any meaningful thought to come from it... You child fiddler.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Not a sexed up cock, more like your mother on heat.
Son of a badly dressed wh.ore.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Kingspin(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2020
TUANKU:

What i know about fraud? Fraud is why 120 of your tribesmen are in sungah Buloh prison and another 145 in Jakarta prison just to mention.
Nigeria as a geographic experiment is a fraud.

That is why after 60 years the power supply remains the same.

Merely no change looking back
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by TUANKU(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Kingspin:
Nigeria as a geographic experiment is a fraud.

That is why after 60 years the power supply remains the same.

Merely no change looking back
I totally agree with you on this.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Ogbuu101: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
ipob and frustration. grin
I believe most of you guys will be having sleepless night after you've heard Southern Cameroon becoming Independent.
Something Biafra has been chasing and getting millions of their people killed since 1967 till date yet no hope in sight.
You guys should give up already it's a sign that God is not with you people.
Biafra is a lost course.
Why can't you just ignore this lost cause?
Why must you comment on a lost cause?
Is it that hard for you?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia by Conrod: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Good

I will write shortly on the implication of a Free Southern Cameroon in Biafra border it will signal a serious agitation
The time for that writting is now.pls dnt keep us waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated / Gov Udom Emmanuel Inaugurates His Divine Mandate Campaign Council (pictures) / Mallam Adnan Ibrahim,Al-qaeda Boss In West Africa Lives In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.