Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (65137 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmmmm, na even a minor undecided
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by frozen70(f): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
The boy friend is the architect of this stupid act, the girl is just used as a bait
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by diziki: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
That's very bad.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Olabode971(f): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Due to this pandemic now, There will be outrageous numerous number crime rating from one location to another.
Idle hands are already devil's workmanship shop. I can't even imagine it, over 30million+ students doing nothing but staying at home with little guardian.

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by dingbang(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
They have chook this one enough deek, she cannot reason what is right or wrong again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
At her age she can partake in this, tell me if she can't partake in false rape claim. And lazy nairaland youths will be all over the places cursing the innocent man.

I am not saying there are no rapists o but don't believe all claims until proven beyond all reasonable doubts.

5 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by AMI3(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Poor format
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Christian07(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Just 17 years

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Children of these days eh... So daring.

17 years!. Her boyfriend must have conceived the plan, and a female teenager, being the naive creature that she is, agreed. Girls are always the ones faking their kidnap and their boyfriends the lead planner and executor. Fish brains. undecided

Maybe. But i once read a story years back about two 17 year old girls that kidnapped themselves to extort 700 or 800,000 from the one of their fathers.
So 17 year old girls are not as innocent as you think.

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin Thank God he didn't give her SKULLERSHIP. Ndi sophisticated doing what they know how to do best. , Ekaroooooo cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:
This isnt a serious thing. They are not professional or dangerous kidnappers who are threats. They shud be purnished and released.
You need to watch wildlife programmes

Lions find and kill hyena cubs(babies) from where their mothers might have hidden them.
After killing them they never eat them. It is called pest control.
Kill them young before they grow up into a bigger menace

5 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dominique, you try oh. grin
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Olabode971:
Due to this pandemic now, There will be outrageous numerous number crime rating from one location to another.
Idle hands are already devil's workmanship shop. I can't even imagine it, over 30million+ students doing nothing but staying at home with little guardian.

I swear!! the number of scammers that have been blowing up my phone is unbelievable. My phone is usually on silence now. This does not include those that have been attempting to get control of my whatsapp and facebook

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Warlayx: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
SMH
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rubicon67:

You are deluded. Condemnable acts like this should not be trivialized by moronic tribal jabs.

So says the bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
But wait o, the report says immediately the mum reported the case police rushed down the the hideout where they made the arrest . Did they know the hideout already? Nija junk journalism sef.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
frozen70:
The boy friend is the architect of this stupid act, the girl is just used as a bait

Are you sure?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Meteng: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
17 year old girl don dey kpansh, probably since 14 sef
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by sjmsoft(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
angry shocked
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Teach your children in the way of the Lord and always pray for them to turn out good
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
ademidedavid:
So many fears in the country;
1. Fear of having a maid
2. Fear of leaving your kids with uncles and aunties
3. Fear of even your husband with your children
4. Fear of lecturers in higher institution
5. Fear of your own children again duping you

So many fears around us.........May God see us through....
Its like I will not add this 2020 to my years

your number 3. like seriously?!
if any wife is afraid of leaving her children who are also the children of the husband with him, then why did she marry him in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Nnamdinaija(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
It's not as if the boyfriend she is getting the money for is fine. Ugly baboon meanwhile fine boy like me is here safeguarding the N50 note in my pocket from agbero pickpocket plus konji

My bank account details :
Access bank
Acc. No: 0802233037.

May God change your life story once again to positive.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by olumike001(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Can you imagine how this one's want to start making money for living....

If the plan work out now and this guy run away with the money, this girl will form raped in a way to get back at him. It may be now or when rape trends come up online.

No wonder some people won't support stringent punishment for some issues that trends...
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by SaintBeehot(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
okomile:
Shallow brain
grin
there's nothing this other gender can't do for love.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad angry nowadays kids angry don learn the trade from that popular EVANS angry

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
omonnakoda:
You need to watch wildlife programmes

Lions find and kill hyena cubs(babies) from where their mothers might have hidden them.
After killing them they never eat them. It is called pest control.
Kill them young before they grow up into a bigger menace

I said purnish them based on the level of crime and how it was carried out. These are 2 people who know themselves, faking smtn. No real or potential threat is established here for now.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Favoritedealer: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Parenting in this country is fast becoming a joke,how can a year old be dating a 25year old butcher

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by ademidedavid(f): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
angelfallz:

your number 3. like seriously?!
if any wife is afraid of leaving her children who are also the children of the husband with him, then why did she marry him in the first place?

With so many things we hear and see nowadays?
Even heard a lady praying not to have a female child because of fear of the unknown.....can you imagine!

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by brownbib(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
You guys just decided to make your lives useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.