Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (65138 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Olawale332: 3:49am On Jun 06, 2020
what a situation
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2020
ogbonti:

If I am the girl's parents I will allow them jail her for 14 years when she comes out - she will be 31 or 32

she has 8 more years to have a child before menopause - and then she will become an usher in a village church for the rest of her life and married to an illiterate carpenter - THATS IT - this yeye daughter fit dig him papa grave exhume his skull and sell am to do ritual - NANSENSE!

Children can be misguided and make mistakes. I’m sure u also made ur mistakes as a child. Ur parents didn’t disown u Bt I’m sure they flogged sense into u.

Even our government won’t send any politician to jail for 14years grin ur just hyperventilating grin, calm down grin

U almost sounded like a hypocrite grin
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Ndipe:
Are you kidding? Armed robbers didnt become full blown rogues overnight but it was a gradual process from petty theft that gradually escalated into this ignoble profession that has endangered the society. Similarly, these fake kidnappers, if their act is not nipped in the bush at this early stage ( They should be severely punished to discourage prospective kidnappers) will be emboldened to make this a career of their choice.

I did say they shud be purnished bt not as harden criminals. They are misguided. There was no kidnap. The boy can be dealt with more cos he shud have known better. That’s all
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:53am On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

You seem to know a lot of criminals

Ure just a clown. U don’t even know what ur saying anymore. U can’t comprehend simple points in a discussion. I really don’t have time for this kind of stupid discussion. It’s useless. Bt I can’t blame u. It’s same reason politicians steal billions and are given light sentences instead of life or heavier purnishent. That’s how stupid our laws can be.

I state what I observe doesn’t mean I support such. Imagine an idiot saying he will send his daughter to jail for 14years. Even the government won’t send any politician to jail for 14year with our corrupt systems grin
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Mtmike(m): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2020
In the next 10yrs now this girl will be shouting someone raped her.... Nonsense
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Ure just a clown. U don’t even know what ur saying anymore. U can’t comprehend simple points in a discussion. I really don’t have time for this kind of stupid discussion. It’s useless. Bt I can’t blame u. It’s same reason politicians steal billions and are given light sentences instead of life or heavier purnishent. That’s how stupid our laws can be.

I state what I observe doesn’t mean I support such. Imagine an idiot saying he will send his daughter to jail for 14years. Even the government won’t send any politician to jail for 14year with our corrupt systems grin
The simple point here is that there are many potential charges here

conspiracy to commit extortion,
Electronic transmission of extortionate communications,
conspiracy to defraud,
conspiracy to launder money and or proceeds of crime
False imprisonment

But you seem to think that they need counselling
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:
The simple point here is that there are many potential charges here

conspiracy to commit extortion,
Electronic transmission of extortionate communications,
conspiracy to defraud,
conspiracy to launder money and or proceeds of crime
False imprisonment

But you seem to think that they need counselling

U are repeating ur self. Every criminal who might be might be released someday needs counseling at different levels. That’s why civil climes have correctional facilities and rehab unlike the shithole that sends teens to jail with harden criminals and wants a better society. How on earth can that happen

Here we think on with a one track minds and we still don’t solve the problem.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Conspiracy to launder or conceal the proceeds of crime

16. Any person who���-

(a) whether by concealment, removal from jurisdiction, transfer to nominees or otherwise retains the proceeds of crime or an illegal act on behalf of another person knowing or suspecting other person to be engaged in a criminal conduct, or has benefited from a criminal conduct; or

(b) knowing that any property either in whole or in part directly or indirectly represents another person's proceeds of a criminal conduct, acquires or uses that property or has possession of it, commits an offence under this Act and is liable on conviction to imprisonment from a term of not less than 5 years or to a fine equivalent to 5 times the value of the proceeds of the criminal conducts or to both such imprisonment and fine.

17. A person who�-

(a) conspires with, aids, or abets counsels any other person to commit an offence; or

(b) attempts to commit or is an accessory to an actor offence, or

(c) incites, procures or induces any other person by any mean whatsoever to commit an offence, under this Act, commits an offence and is liable on conviction to the same punishment as is prescribed for that offence under this Act.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

U are repeating ur self. Every criminal who might be might be released someday needs counseling at different levels. That’s why civil climes have correctional facilities and rehab unlike the shithole that sends teens to jail with harden criminals and wants a better society. How on earth can that happen

Here we think on with a one track minds and we still don’t solve the problem.
But you are saying they are not professionals and have not done anything worse than your friends have done

They should be told off by their parents and advised to be of good behaviour in the future

Is he a teen?
Since 1990 over 20 people under 18 have been executed or sentenced to execution for crimes committed under 18in the United States
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

But you are saying they are not professionals and have not done anything worse than your friends have done

They should be told off by their parents and advised to be of good behaviour in the future

Is he a teen?

U do lack comprehension. I did mention punish, the punishment I didn’t not elaborate or specifically bt it’s not light or simple. I just didn’t agree with a 14year jail time or any of the sort.

I can be a disciplinarian bt I also know how to apply the right or required purnishment. The law which has its flaws has its own interpretation i cannot speak authoritatively on. Even a lawyer will need to argue his case.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Blackmoran(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Las las, the girl is innocent abi........ ?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

U do lack comprehension. I did mention punish, the punishment I didn’t not elaborate or specifically bt it’s not light or simple. I just didn’t agree with a 14year jail time or any of the sort.

I can be a disciplinarian bt I also know how to apply the right or required purnishment. The law which has its flaws has its own interpretation i cannot speak authoritatively on. Even a lawyer will need to argue his case.
It is not up to you or your friends

We already have laws .

It is a very serious offence no matter what you and your friends say or do.

Your original position was that this is a minor thing
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

It is not up to you or your friends

We already have laws .

It is a very serious offence no matter what you and your friends say or do.

Your original position was that this is a minor thing

Yes and who are my frnds? Did I say anybody is above the law? I did I say my frnd stole from government or frnd someone? He stole from his dad. If u can understand the implications of that.

Yes and I stand with my original post to a large extent bt this has to be balanced with the details of the investigation which we all don’t know much about. I spoke based on the simplest scenarios.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Yes and who are my frnds? Did I say anybody is above the law? I did I say my frnd stole from government or frnd someone? He stole from his dad. If u can understand the implications of that.

Yes and I stand with my original post to a large extent bt this has to be balanced with the details of the investigation which we all don’t know much about. I spoke based on the simplest scenarios.
You said you have Yahoo friends and all sorts and that this is a small thing.
Its not as if they killed Jesus it is her mothers money ,no harm done

They just need a stern warning and admonition to change their ways
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

You said you have Yahoo friends and all sorts and that this is a small thing.
Its not as if they killed Jesus it is her mothers money ,no harm done

They just need a stern warning and admonition to change their ways

I said I have yahoo friends Pls quote me where I said so. I can see u lack basic comprehension clearly and I’m saying it again.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2020
na wa ooo things dey happen
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

I said I have yahoo friends Pls quote me where I said so. I can see u lack basic comprehension clearly and I’m saying it again.

I don't have time to be quoting you and your Yahoo friends.

Go and play
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

I don't have time to be quoting you and your Yahoo friends.

Go and play

U can see u don’t know what ur are saying anymore. Don’t assume or accuse people from a basic conversation and situation. It’s wrong and misleading.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

U can see u don’t know what ur are saying anymore. Don’t assume or accuse people from a basic conversation and situation. It’s wrong and misleading.

You are a nuisance.

You come here glorifying kidnapping and Yahoo boys and now you want to start preaching to me?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by abujoe: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2020
*UPDATED VERIFIED* *ABUJA LAND SALES!!!*

1) 9hectares opposite games village ROFO land use on paper housing estate price 2.5billion asking price

2) *For Quick Sale*
4.71Hectares
Mixed Use (Comprehensive Development)
C of O partly paid for.
Guzape / Asokoro
(Close to INEC Commissioners Quarters).
Asking Price: 1.8bn

3) For Sale: 4.39 hect Residential land in katampe Main, C of O @ 1 billion naira asking price, but no good access road

4) 3hectare mpape Junction opposite maitama size 3hectare ROFO Land use on paper mixed use multi-functional price 800 million naira asking price

5) *DESPERATE* *SALES** : An Already Fenced and Flat Housing Estate Plot No. *2017* , Size: *1.17Ha* . LOCATION: *KATAMPE* *Main* . Price: # *550 million asking price . *CofO*
NOTE: The Land is within Developed Area
(Buildable and Liveable)

6) 4.03hctrs in airport road kyami COFO first plot by the road Express purpose mixed use multi-purpose opposite centenary City 700 million naira

7) 14hectare COFO Airport Road opposite centenary City fence with gate COMMERCIAL 2.5 Billion naira asking price

cool 10hectare mixed use development comprehensive in Airport road kyami opposite Jonathan Goodluck farmhouse 700 million naira asking price

9) 54.24 Hectares of land for Sale at Kyami by Airport road Abuja.
Land size: 54.24 hectares
Title: C of O
Purpose: Mixed use/ Comprehensive development
Price: N3.5billion

10) 30.42 Hectares of Mixed Used (Multipurpose) Land used, Plot 3992, Cadastral Zone E27 of Apo District FCT, Abuja with FCDA R of O.* The C of O has been paid for remaining outstanding 19m of grant rent. 80% of the land has rocks and hills on it. *Price*: 2.5 Billion naira asking.

11) 501.16 Hectares, mixed use (Comprehensive development). COFO @ APO District (Kukaki) 15 billion asking price

12) 330.10 Hectares , Mixed use. Comprehensive development. COFO @ APO District (Kukaki)10 billion asking price

13) 68 Hectares
Gudu District (Kukaki)
Purpose : Mixed use development comprehensive on paper
Title : CofO
Price : 3.5 billion

14) 2.87HA ROFO in katampe extention first plot by the road Express purpose mixed use multifunction price 1.2 billion naira asking price

15) 10hectare into 2 serial plots each 10hectare that is 20hectare Land use on paper housing estate residential land use in Kyami airport road ROFO and COFO BY GOODLUCK JONATHAN FARMHOUSE 1.7 BILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE

16) *URGENT SALE*
8 hectares of land in guzape before coza churches.
*DOCUMENT:CofO*
*LAND* *USE*:Residential
*Asking* : *#2.5billion*

17) *Location around Gaduwa village district*
Plot 466
FCDA Cofo
Private Housing estate
18.71ha
N3 billion Negotiable.
CALL ME ON: 08164768004,
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

You are a nuisance.

You come here glorifying kidnapping and Yahoo boys and now you want to start preaching to me?

When did I glorify any crime? I said the purnishment shud be appropriate. Is that glorifying?

I never said yahoo shud get low sentences. I only stated what I have been seeing which I wasn’t pleased with. I equally stated there is need for correctional measures and facilities. Where did I glorify crime?

A child stole from his dad and I said that was how it was handled. The father who he even stole from was a top military officer so he cud deal mercilessly with him if he wanted to. I am not glorifying crime and I never will. I’m preaching justice and fairness.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

When did I glorify any crime? I said the purnishment shud be appropriate. Is that glorifying?

I never said yahoo shud get low sentences. I only stated what I have been seeing which I wasn’t pleased with. I equally stated there is need for correctional measures and facilities. Where did I glorify crime?

A child stole from his dad and I said that was how it was handled. The father who he even stole from was a top military officer so he cud deal mercilessly with him if he wanted to. I am not glorifying crime and I never will. I’m preaching justice and fairness.
You said your friends get away with a lot more than this and this is a minor issue and you don't understand what the fuss is about
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

You said your friends get away with a lot more than this and this is a minor issue and you don't understand what the fuss is about

I said my frnd got away with stealing from his dad(It happened just once)Based on the situation on ground he was purnished bt it was a family thing maybe cos the dad was a military man or cos they felt it didn’t require a criminal charge.

I saw this case as simlar because of the relationships of the people involved. The boyfriend may have more case to answer depending on his role. I only stated they can’t be treated like real kidnappers in my opinion.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

I said my frnd got away with stealing from his dad(It happened just once)Based on the situation on ground he was purnished bt it was a family thing maybe cos the dad was a military man or cos they felt it didn’t require a criminal charge.

I saw this case as simlar because of the relationships of the people involved. The boyfriend may have more case to answer depending on his role. I only stated they can’t be treated like real kidnappers in my opinion.
Well we have laws in this country but you don't like them just like your Yahoo friends.
This is not a real crime they were just doing theatre rehearsals
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by ogbonti: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Children can be misguided and make mistakes. I’m sure u also made ur mistakes as a child. Ur parents didn’t disown u Bt I’m sure they flogged sense into u.

Even our government won’t send any politician to jail for 14years grin ur just hyperventilating grin, calm down grin

U almost sounded like a hypocrite grin

shorrop there u know nothing about me - grin do u know how evil a child of 17 must be to attempt extorting 500k from the father? IF that is a normal behavior, may your child do that to you - I NEVER EVER STOLE FROM MY PARENTS - BECAUSE THERE WAS NO NEED TO - I didn't grow up in the streets, maybe you did that is why you are attempting to rationalize this despicable behavior - nansense
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
ogbonti:

shorrop there u know nothing about me - grin do u know how evil a child of 17 must be to attempt extorting 500k from the father? IF that is a normal behavior, may your child do that to you - I NEVER EVER STOLE FROM MY PARENTS - BECAUSE THERE WAS NO NEED TO - I didn't grow up in the streets, maybe you did that is why you are attempting to rationalize this despicable behavior - nansense

What has grown up in the streets have to do with stealing from ur parents? I know rich kids from fairly good homes who stole from their parents at one time due to pair pressure to impress their Ridiculous frnds. These are things that happen and most are just innocent kids bt wrong judgements made by them. Some still gained sense, corrected their steps and right now are doing well. Nobody here is hungry and neither do I support stealing from parents or Smtn as serious as a faked kidnap, what I’m saying is it cannot be treated like a professional Kidnappers case. They shud be purnished accordingly and proportionately.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

What has grown up in the streets have to do with stealing from ur parents? I know rich kids from fairly good homes who stole from their parents at one time due to pair pressure to impress their Ridiculous frnds. These are things that happen and most are just innocent kids bt wrong judgements made by them. Some still gained sense, corrected their steps and right now are doing well. Nobody here is hungry and neither do I support stealing from parents or Smtn as serious as a faked kidnap, what I’m saying is it cannot be treated like a professional Kidnappers case. They shud be purnished accordingly and proportionately.
Please stop parroting this rubbish
There is nothing like professional kidnapping in law.

I know you and your Yahoo friends think differently as yo have said but the law is clear

Conspiracy to defraud
Conspiracy to extort by threat
Sending threatening messages electronically
Conspiracy to launder the proceeds of crime
Conspiracy to obtain property by trick,deception or false pretences
Unlawful imprisonment of a minor

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

Please stop parroting this rubbish
There is nothing like professional kidnapping in law.

I know you and your Yahoo friends think differently as yo have said but the law is clear

Conspiracy to defraud
Conspiracy to extort by threat
Sending threatening messages electronically
Conspiracy to launder the proceeds of crime
Conspiracy to obtain property by trick,deception or false pretences
Unlawful imprisonment of a minor

U need to stop being a nuisance. I have ignored u already. U lack basic comprehension. My opinion is my stand and u can't not change it by ranting ur own opinion. U are not the judge and jury to say what is final.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmmm, na even a minor undecided
hmmmmm....diick did the magic... After she chop enough of it she couldn't resist the arrangement.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
frozen70:
The boy friend is the architect of this stupid act, the girl is just used as a bait

hmmmmm....diick did the magic... After she chop enough of it she couldn't resist the arrangement.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Teach your children in the way of the Lord and always pray for them to turn out good

Meteng: 7:03pm On Jun 05
17 year old girl don dey kpansh, probably since 14 sef
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
olumike001:
Can you imagine how this one's want to start making money for living....

If the plan work out now and this guy run away with the money, this girl will form raped in a way to get back at him. It may be now or when rape trends come up online.

Meteng: 7:03pm On Jun 05
17 year old girl don dey kpansh, probably since 14 sef

No wonder some people won't support stringent punishment for some issues that trends...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.