Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (65133 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
omonnakoda:

You are carrying the matter like Gala that is why I am wondering about you?
I said it was 14 years sentence ,you challenged that.

I went out of my way to get you the law you said it is "maximum " which is clearly wrong

Next you are saying you have friends who stole millions and it is not as bad as Evans

You need to listen to the rubbish you are spewing

Im sure uve has perfect friends all ur life. Am I my friend? Do I do everything my frnds do? I mentioned an incident way back from secondary school days and I wasn’t part of it in any way. I wasnt even around him during the time or else I wud have discouraged him and for mentioning the incident u immediately assume I’m part of it is highly reckless.

There are many people close to politicians who are not corrupt, same with frnds who had misguided frnds. U shud understand these aspects of life.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:

Im sure uve has perfect friends all ur life. Am I my friend? Do I do everything my frnds do? I mentioned an incident way back from secondary school days and I wasn’t part of it in any way. I wasnt even around him during the time or else I wud have discouraged him and for mentioning the incident u immediately assume I’m part of it is highly reckless.

There are many people close to politicians who are not corrupt, same with frnds who had misguided frnds. U shud understand these aspects of life.
The way you take this matter personal is suspicious.

Anyway any offence that attracts 14 years imprisonment is serious by any stretch of the imagination

Yes I have friends and in my circle anything that involves prison is serious obviously for you this is a trivial or routine issue
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
omonnakoda:
The way you take this matter personal is suspicious.

Anyway any offence that attracts 14 years imprisonment is serious by any stretch of the imagination

Yes I have friends and in my circle anything that involves prison is serious obviously for you this is a trivial or routine issue

Since u still can’t comprehend my point after my explanation let’s leave it. U are free to assume what u want. Cheers.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:

Since u still can’t comprehend my point after my explanation let’s leave it. U are free to assume what u want. Cheers.
Your points are not made from a position of sincerity. Remember what you said about 14 years,maximum sentence,Evans?
Everything you have said is to project the idea that this is a trivial issue and minimize the seriousness of the alleged offence
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by hazard7(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
That's harsh
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
SOME WILL STILL BLAME buhari
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by kasim155: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmmmmm two Agbejoro (Lawyers) has been arguing since d second page of dis tread. Though I learnt one or two things from it sha, Keep it up guys.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
omonnakoda:

Your points are not made from a position of sincerity. Remember what you said about 14 years,maximum sentence,Evans?
Everything you have said is to project the idea that this is a trivial issue and minimize the seriousness of the alleged offence

I did not say it was trival bt it is definitely not as serious as it wud be for professional Kidnappers like Evans. If this isn’t logical then probably kids shud face same laws as adults. As for the 14 years I’m not a lawyer to say if it’s mandatory or maximum and I’m sure the conditions wud be clear or spelt. The law as I know may not same way for all cases. That is why we have lawyers. I see same cases of theft going for different years based on circumstances involved or around it.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by SirRoberto(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Islie:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/05/17-year-old-girl-connives-with-boyfriend-to-fake-her-kidnap/
"Oyeyemi said further that the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Enugada Division, SP Baba Hamzat, quickly led some detectives on an investigation to the hideout where the girl and her boyfriend were hibernating and hatching the plot"
This is a big lie, I don't need anybody to tell me that the DPO is trying to take glory for what he didn't do
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Mryacks: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Perilous times...
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Kwili1: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
ogun state d headquarters of skull minning business.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Ghenisean(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Na wa ooo,nothing when shocked UN no go see for their new state cool grin.
The guy na pedophile,25 years dey follow us they drag 17years shima,ozana wetin na embarassed,no be so ooo,abii him dey fear to talk to him age mates them. undecided cheesy wink
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:

I did not say it was trival bt it is definitely not as serious as it wud be for professional Kidnappers like Evans. If this isn’t logical then probably kids shud face same laws as adults. As for the 14 years I’m not a lawyer to say if it’s mandatory or maximum and I’m sure the conditions wud be clear or spelt. The law as I know may not same way for all cases. That is why we have lawyers. I see same cases of theft going for different years based on circumstances involved or around it.

There is nothing like professional kidnapping in Law
.in entering a defence the issue of Evan's is irrelevant
It is a very serious offence..
The most serious punishment for kidnapping is the death penalty

There is a difference between discretionary and mandatory sentences.
Where there is discretion it would say "up to"
I really don't know what your argument is.
What is a "kid"
You just jump from one piece of non sense to another

The boyfriend is an adult and he is likely to bear the brunt of the whole enterprise

This is a very serious crime
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
omonnakoda:

There is nothing like professional kidnapping in Law
.in entering a defence the issue of Evan's is irrelevant
It is a very serious offence..
The most serious punishment for kidnapping is the death penalty

There is a difference between discretionary and mandatory sentences.
Where there is discretion it would say "up to"
I really don't know what your argument is.
What is a "kid"
You just jump from one piece of non sense to another

The boyfriend is an adult and he is likely to bear the brunt of the whole enterprise

And the gal who colluded with him is innocent and free? Well I’m not a lawyer I’m just saying my mind here based on what the level I know. I wud have to verify from a defense lawyer on what the possibilities are. I believe people are still have a right to a defense right?

Also I think u are the one jumping from one nonsense assumption to another by assuming things about me from a simple conversation and mentioning an incident concerning a friend.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Look at her eyes, at your age, you have gotten boyfriend & tasting prick. Brainwashed my foot, she is evil minded herself, jail them both.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:

And the gal who colluded with him is innocent and free? Well I’m not a lawyer I’m just saying my mind here based on what the level I know. I wud have to verify from a defense lawyer on what the possibilities are. I believe people are still have a right to a defense right?

Also I think u are the one jumping from one nonsense assumption to another by assuming things about me from a simple conversation and mentioning an incident concerning a friend.
I never said anyone is free.

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
omonnakoda:

I never said anyone is free.

False abduction, pretense of kidnap and attempted extortion. Our police also extortion even worse. Just to remind u. Yes it’s a very serious crime I totally agree. I hope our laws still work normally.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:

False abduction, pretense of kidnap and attempted extortion. Our police also extortion even worse. Just to remind u. Yes it’s a very serious crime I totally agree. I hope our laws still work normally.
Conspiracy to obtain by false pretences or trick section 419
Conspiracy to defraud section 422
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Dreyton36: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Na this kind girls I need jare
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
omonnakoda:

Conspiracy to obtain by false pretences or trick section 419
Conspiracy to defraud section 422

How many yahoo boys have gotten 14years tho?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:

How many yahoo boys have gotten 14years tho?
You are being quite obtuse now.
I really do not have time for foolish talk

14 years is the sentence for ONE offence

There are potentially several offences and if he is convicted of them all he could get 14 years or more

Even if he gets 4 years us that a joke?

It is this kind of foolish talk that makes me question whether you are also a practitioner
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
omonnakoda:

You are being quite obtuse now.
I really do not have time for foolish talk

14 years is the sentence for ONE offence

There are potentially several offences and if he is convicted of them all he could get 14 years or more

Even if he gets 4 years us that a joke?

It is this kind of foolish talk that makes me question whether you are also a practitioner

I’m not a lawyer I said this before and I have maintained it. I said it’s my opinion. If u can’t handle a civil discussion without insulting the other party u can drop the discussion. Any I have seen yahoo boys get off with 2years and even less than a year on some cases.

Nothing criminal is a joke, 2months is no joke either, u are the one assuming ridiculous things I have not said or implied.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by omonnakoda: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:

I’m not a lawyer I said this before and I have maintained it. I said it’s my opinion. If u can’t handle a civil discussion without insulting the other party u can drop the discussion. Any I have seen yahoo boys get off with 2years and even less than a year on some cases.

Nothing criminal is a joke, 2months is no joke either, u are the one assuming ridiculous things I have not said or implied.
You seem to know a lot of criminals
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
What a wonderful world. No moral values anymore
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by SVC6000: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
tommorw the girl will remember that the guy rape her before brainwashing her...who lured who? fowl brain
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
frozen70:
The boy friend is the architect of this stupid act, the girl is just used as a bait
Never underestimate the power of a girl/woman undecided
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Are you kidding? Armed robbers didnt become full blown rogues overnight but it was a gradual process from petty theft that gradually escalated into this ignoble profession that has endangered the society. Similarly, these fake kidnappers, if their act is not nipped in the bush at this early stage ( They should be severely punished to discourage prospective kidnappers) will be emboldened to make this a career of their choice.

jaxxy:
This isnt a serious thing. They are not professional or dangerous kidnappers who are threats. They shud be purnished and released.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Children of these days eh... So daring.

17 years!. Her boyfriend must have conceived the plan, and a female teenager, being the naive creature that she is, agreed. Girls are always the ones faking their kidnap and their boyfriends the lead planner and executor. Fish brains. undecided
Dude, it's very hard to know who's naive, hardened or greedy these days o. Jungle don mature.

Her only saving grace is her minority. So legally has less capacity. Otherwise things dey happen nowadays. Both young and old dey form baddo and James Bond. 9ja don over cast. The boyfriend should get his full punishment.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by ogbonti: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2020
geedot:
Why would any child do this to their parent in the name of boyfriend?

NA BANANA FALL ON HER - grin
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by ogbonti: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Offcourse he court and the purnishment bt even at that the level, of this crime is amateur and not a threat to the victim if at all she was a victim because there was no real Kidnapping here.

Conspiracy to extort at best. False abduction.

Extortion get u 14 years in which country

If I am the girl's parents I will allow them jail her for 14 years when she comes out - she will be 31 or 32

she has 8 more years to have a child before menopause - and then she will become an usher in a village church for the rest of her life and married to an illiterate carpenter - THATS IT - this yeye daughter fit dig him papa grave exhume his skull and sell am to do ritual - NANSENSE!
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by call4shola(m): 1:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) by banhammy: 3:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Train ur children in the way of God, if you want to have rest of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.