Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women (11278 Views)

Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by AlphaSoul: 3:07am On Aug 16, 2021
SultanOfAbia:
Women have been enjoying orgasms from vibrating dildos
So I finally bought and tested a mastubator cup. That sucks and vibrates your stick just like the real pussy.

Pros
1. It feels tight and warm just like real one
2. You can fantasize as you stroke with it
You will think it's real sex. Trust me
3. No chick will use sex as eyanga for u again
4. Sex anytime you want, no dry pussy
5. No STD, and the rest
6.No pregnancy.yaaay!!!!
7. Rechargable and portable
8. Retire your hands, this badboy has taken over.

Rejoice oh men of Mgtow for thou should invest in electonic silicon pussies.
No need for women. All your Konji will be sorted out as you desire.
No more woman wahala, No more Nagging
Only vibrating..
Eeeewwww! LMAO.
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=SultanOfAbia post=90349660]Women have been enjoying orgasms from vibrating dildos
So I finally bought and tested a mastubator cup. That sucks and vibrates your stick just like the real pussy.

Pros
1. It feels tight and warm just like real one
2. You can fantasize as you stroke with it
You will think it's real sex. Trust me
3. No chick will use sex as eyanga for u again
4. Sex anytime you want, no dry pussy
5. No STD, and the rest
6.No pregnancy.yaaay!!!!
7. Rechargable and portable
8. Retire your hands, this badboy has taken over.

Rejoice oh men of Mgtow for thou should invest in electonic silicon pussies.
No need for women. All your Konji will be sorted out as you desire.
No more woman wahala, No more Nagging
Only vibrating..
it doesn't matter.... nothing feels better than the real thing

http://favfables.
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by okoroemeka(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2021
solmus:
whats even wrong with this millenials sef..

you only fvcking live once.. why spend your youthfullness wanking to robber when you can get the real deal as a real man like your ancestors did
for some men it is physically impossible to get a woman anytime they need sex,so that machine will be useful to quench konji,and it is anytime you feel konji you run to a woman,you have to maintain and manage your self control, nobody will leverage or blackmail you with pvssy
Re: 18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women by blinking001(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2021
pansophist:

There is nothing there to understand. You're giving women a pass for something you faulted men for. Typical.
Women hate logical arguments. See how she has left the thread in shame.
Yesterday i was watching kevin samuels show on YouTube and you needed to see how these women hate to be held accountable. Accountability is like rocket science to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Boobs??? / Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos / What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.