Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) (84224 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Mrvitalis
Igwe mazi Buhari wishes u good morning gringringrin

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:
Mrvitalis
Igwe mazi Buhari wishes u good morning gringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Bighead9: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

U want to fight me abi?
Oya come collect am

Igbos don suffer for this Country, you are fighting me cause I'm an Igbo man. It's not fare oo, see as you use blow scatter my face. Biko, no beat me again. You know say we, Ndi Igbo's no get power to fight.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Bighead9:

[s]
Igbos don suffer for this Country, you are fighting me cause I'm an Igbo man. It's not fare oo, see as you use blow scatter my face. Biko, no beat me again. You know say we, Ndi Igbo's no get power to fight.[/s]

Which kind person be this self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Vyzz: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
He has arrived, see him below me

Wow

U dey read mind?

It is truly him
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Sammygist: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by gawu1: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari was licking Ojukwu's ass then
Ojukwu would have built for you a more decent nest.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by gawu1: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Veezybaba:
Okk. Now the guy don graduate enta cutting and sharing of national cake.
And in the sharing, the long time dream of Ojukwu people, the Second Niger Bridge is coming into reality.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
gawu1:

[s]And in the sharing, the long time dream of Ojukwu people, the Second Niger Bridge is coming into reality. [/s]
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is an old photo of President Muhammedu Buhari, the then All Progressive People's Party (ANPP) Presidential Candidate in the 2003 Presidential Election with the then All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Presidential Candidate, Dim Ojukwu and the then APGA National chairman, Chief Dr Chekwas Okorie during Dim Ojukwu's 70th birthday anniversary held in November 2003 at Dan Anyiam stadium Owerri, Imo State. lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by onegb(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bad news for Yoruba moslems undecided
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
A rare picture of Awolowo on bended knees greeting Dr Nnmadi Azikiiwe the great Zik of Africa

Owelle of Onitsha.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by tracy8793: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 3743249[/color]
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by tracy8793: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ThrillPlus: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmn, it is well
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Justbehave(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sunofgod:
National cake.....see how buhari dey eye the whole thing whilst others are looking at the camera!

Fulani.....
You sure say you well so?
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
A Conqueror and his Slave...

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by hejr: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmm. This suggests that the Igbos and Hausas should mend their ways because they are brothers and sisters as shown by our leaders.

Anyway, I wrote an article on rape and the dangers of generalizing. You can read it by clicking the link below.
https://motrendzz..com/2020/06/rape-dangers-in-generalisation.html
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by electhnd(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
the funniest thing I am seeing here, is the self distancing
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by keentola(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.