Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) (84227 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by pretyval: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
We don suffer for 9ja... in other news... Shebi multichoice don increase tariffs and no one is saying anything!!!!
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by AlexyA(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg7Tx6_8jJY.
To every fan and lover of Jenifa's diary, I present to you The top 10 emotional moments from season 1 -5. Feel the chemistry of falzthebahdguy aka sege and jenifa. Feel free to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Adgideon(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jolson:
Those days.

Brothers, please help ur fellow brother whose hands are tight right now. It may be shameful doing this but I also believe begging is better than stealing. Things are really tight with us at the moment. You won't believe how and my sisters have been surviving in the past 4 days. Sisters were laid off from work because of Corona while my own source of hustling has also been grounded by the same effect of Corona. Let me not bother you with long story, please drop any amount in the account below. It will really help us on what to eat tomorrow. Thanks a million.

212.0925.038 - UBA
receive niw the sum of 20k by faith and di shall it be, now check ur balance and thank me later
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Adgideon(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
So what's the moral of the story

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by dederocs(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Stiff grin
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by mindtricks: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

E be like say holy spirit enter inside you today

Na you be the prophet wey anoint am? grin
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Elmander1983(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
That na man. I mean MAN
ghettokid1:
This is an old photo of President Muhammedu Buhari, the then All Progressive People's Party (ANPP) Presidential Candidate in the 2003 Presidential Election with the then All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Presidential Candidate, Dim Ojukwu and the then APGA National chairman, Chief Dr Chekwas Okorie during Dim Ojukwu's 70th birthday anniversary held in November 2003 at Dan Anyiam stadium Owerri, Imo State.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by oneTIMEman(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
This was the real buhari, RIP both of you
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by IbukuNiyanu: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Such a beautiful picture, Nigeria will be great one day[s]Such a beautiful picture, Nigeria will be great one day[/s]Such a beautiful picture, Nigeria will be great one day
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by betterpikinn: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Such a beautiful picture, Nigeria will be great one day
RUBBISH
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Seen
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by mexbee1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
This is an old photo of President Muhammedu Buhari, the then All Progressive People's Party (ANPP) Presidential Candidate in the 2003 Presidential Election with the then All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Presidential Candidate, Dim Ojukwu and the then APGA National chairman, Chief Dr Chekwas Okorie during Dim Ojukwu's 70th birthday anniversary held in November 2003 at Dan Anyiam stadium Owerri, Imo State.

They have known each other way back in their army career.

Contact us for all your solar Photovoltaic Electrification projects, Sales, supply and installation of Security/CCTV, PABX intercomm and ICT solutions. We deliver 100% quality service and assurring you nothing but the best.
Email: info@dexterengserv.com Web: www.dexterengserv.com
Phone number : 08056758528, 09018865761
We offer Nation wide delivery on all our solutions, please visit our website for more info.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Vatod(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerians are not racist, tribalistic or religion fanatics the fact is that Nigerians are just selfish!!!!! Quote me when you think!!!
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by hollywater: 1:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Cutting cake with jihadist.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by hizikin(f): 3:36am On Jun 07, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 3:39am On Jun 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari was licking Ojukwu's ass then

Since he was looking for Igbo votes against Obasanjo in 2003.
You are wise.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 3:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Adgideon:
So what's the moral of the story

That when you are looking for votes you pretend a lot.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Banmeallday: 3:41am On Jun 07, 2020
OP, Ojukwu believed in Biafra, and anyone that he felt was going to help his people accomplish that he would ally with, including Awolowo.

Unfortunately Ikemba died before BUHARI was appointed by the International bankers to manage their Nigger Area company.....But see, that same BUHARI has died since with imposters deceiving you all since then.....

Ojukwu today would support the end of the Nigger Area
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Torg77: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Jolson:
Those days.

Brothers, please help ur fellow brother whose hands are tight right now. It may be shameful doing this but I also believe begging is better than stealing. Things are really tight with us at the moment. You won't believe how and my sisters have been surviving in the past 4 days. Sisters were laid off from work because of Corona while my own source of hustling has also been grounded by the same effect of Corona. Let me not bother you with long story, please drop any amount in the account below. It will really help us on what to eat tomorrow. Thanks a million.

212.0925.038 - UBA
Na 4mat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2020
Ojukwu wanted to be President?

What happened to the 'Biafran Dream'?

But what if he had become president...

So I'm thinking deeply now...that the struggle is not really about the 'Biafran dream'...but maybe due to something like 'marginalisation'...

Been a while I heard of an Igbo Nigerian President...heck, what am I saying sef, they've never been president.

Well I guess no one should blame Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I'm a nice guy

Are you related to Jackie Chan
Cos na him be the Mr. Nice guy wey I know grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Chinny024(f): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Eye service abi na camera service!!!
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by MCIU: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
This is an old photo of President Muhammedu Buhari, the then All Progressive People's Party (ANPP) Presidential Candidate in the 2003 Presidential Election with the then All Progressive Julius Dein Girlfriend Grand Alliance (APGA) Presidential Candidate, Dim Ojukwu and the then APGA National chairman, Chief Dr Chekwas Okorie during Dim Ojukwu's 70th birthday anniversary held in November 2003 at Dan Anyiam stadium Owerri, Imo State.

Na so
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Miracle1991: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2020
obiekunie2:
dining with the devil without a long spoon is deadly. lipsrsealed

you decide who is the devil among the three of them cheesy
anybody that carried arms against the people of this great country is the devil.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Adgideon(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
seguno2:

That when you are looking for votes you pretend a lot.
ok ooo if u say so, thst means the late one and living one are pretenders
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by breakeven: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dinning with you enemy. Sapentine spirit. He just wanted power first before showing his true colour.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Jolson: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Adgideon:
receive niw the sum of 20k by faith and di shall it be, now check ur balance and thank me later

Lol. I for happy seriously.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Sagay212: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
A useless coward who wasted the miserable lives of his daft followers.

The animals are running after another senseless dilector coward that is hiding abroad and pushing them to their early grave. Never seen a people so gullible.
Re: Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by GorkoDimo: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
No Nigerian Politician struggled to be loved by the Ndigbos like Buhari, From 2003 to 2011 still he is the most hated amongst the Ndigbos I sorry for am before sha.

Moral: if you are not loved move on as Buhari did, left the South East for South West and they say the rest is history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.