Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76797 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by thesolutions(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Hello mr marketer it is common sense, the country of origin of a phone do not use the phone at all and they specifically target west Africans because they are gullible and you guys keep proving them right
I sell xiaomi products including oppo, Huawei, Nokia, infinix, tecno, itel, maxphone, Apple products, olla, oale, hmobile, Memory cards, flash drives, modems, cables and chargers, headphones and many other accessories. That makes me a marketer not just for tecno.
What i know about the company is that a Nigerian is a major share holder and probably the brain behind the specifications of the phones as they had fixed their profit margins after tax and advertising. If the owner could produce the phones in Nigeria, he would have done so.

No matter how much you think you know about xiaomi, the people in the business knows it value and the business value of xiaomi is that the return is slow unlike tecno and infinix that gets sold out in days churning out gains.
You have not done marketing of xiaomi like I do. I sell them, I meet the customers face to face. So don't think I'm here for the company. I'm here for my pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by SKYloafFISH(f): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Learn to understand what is people's privacy.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thanks to Xiaomi forum that open my eyes
All those called transition are real scrap I swear to God.

Before you tag me marketer, note that I use redmi 7 And my woman use Samsung A30 and I have liberate more than 5 people to Xiaomi.

On Wednesday, I help another Bros to get Huawei

My Redmi 7 Is 11months now no regrets so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Go and use Afrione Stop disturbing us with sensational topic.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Xfemt(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
thesolutions:
There are Samsung, Apple, xiaomi, Lenovo Nokia and the rest of the phones you mentioned in Nigeria. Go and get them if you need any.

Their are new entrants of phones into Nigerian markets from China. Umidigi, olla, maxphone, and many more, why can't you mention them too you pretenders. Stop all this mediocrity.
I'm using Huawei for your information.
as in I tire for all dis rubbish de always do on NL

am tired
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Xfemt(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
thesolutions:

People make their choice based on money factor, maintenance factor and availability factor. The inferior products you are complaining about is some people's joy buy. If you don't like your phone, discard it and let others that love theirs use them in peace.
If Xiaomi think theirs is better than tecno, let them go to the field and market it. Let them prove to the people that their products are better, cheaper and easier to maintain than tecno. But you guys will keep ranting that Xiaomi doesn't do marketing.

If you love xiaomi, recommend it to family and friends. Let others use their own products of choice in peace.
bless u bro

I tot I was d only one on dis table

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Sam2310(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:

I blame myself for not making proper research before buying this phone I'm using now.

and y'all should stop believing that "tecno is cheap and that is what I could afford"
I'm using 75k tecno. That amount can also afford samsung, redmi and oppo.
transsion phone are actually Cheap but not Affordable.
If u know, u know. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Sam2310(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ekemeze:

Your type makes me believe that indeed, Nigeria can never be better
na him type dey take Malts come dey advice other to take coca-cola.
Na Samsung him dey use fa.
No mind him.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by SeunLider: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Register your trademark, patent, design with us for just N40k. Call 08034829134, 08154828334
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Samyd18:

am using ITEL

after researching about phone last year I discovered the have been cheating me seriously

and we Nigerians don't help matters.instead of us to united and called them out you will see some still defending them
United for what exactly? will you feed those who work for them should they loose their job?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abeg. You keep shouting substandard like half of nigerians would be able to afford a samsung, iphone and the likes easily.

funny enough the phones are coming out of substandard

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
There are over 56 quality checking administrators in the world. Transision devices don't go through any sort of certification for quality check, Transission devices are treated as a substandard phone because they never undergo quality assurance checks.

Huawei, vivo, oppo, xiaomi and Samsung devices go through at least 5 certification before being released.
The recent device from xiaomi, redmi 9 went through SiG, 3C, Philippines certification, India quality certification and its just a lowend device.
The Tecno camon 15 premier, infinix note 7 and the latest itel trap don't even have a single certification to assure users of the quality of the product they are buying.
Even SON doesn't provide any quality check other than a stap for these Transission devices.
Why would any advance country want such a product in their country?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

United for what exactly? will you feed those who work for them should they loose their job?
So because of food, you would encourage people to sacrifice their hard-earned money to a wasteful franchise to satisfy your belly?
Can you be this evil?
I am asking honestly.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

So because of food, you would encourage people to sacrifice their hard-earned money to a wasteful franchise to satisfy your belly?
Can you be this evil?
I am asking honestly.
Would you feed them is the question? If xiaomi want to sell their product why not let them be or must all Nigerians agree to a view or use the same product?

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Yahman1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

Would you feed them is the question? If xiaomi want to sell their product why not let them be or must all Nigerians agree to a view or use the same product?
These Naomi people matter tire me sef, Na by force ni?

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
There are over 56 quality checking administrators in the world. Transision devices don't go through any sort of certification for quality check, Transission devices are treated as a substandard phone because they never undergo quality assurance checks.

Huawei, vivo, oppo, xiaomi and Samsung devices go through at least 5 certification before being released.
The recent device from xiaomi, redmi 9 went through SiG, 3C, Philippines certification, India quality certification and its just a lowend device.
The Tecno camon 15 premier, infinix note 7 and the latest itel trap don't even have a single certification to assure users of the quality of the product they are buying.
Even SON doesn't provide any quality check other than a stap for these Transission devices.
Why would any advance country want such a product in their country?
Those countries are developed and emerging country. They have strict standard whereas ours don't because of corruption. Common NBC is finding difficult to tame multi choice how much more SON. Be as it may be, quality comes with a price, those aforementioned phones aren't cheap.They don't even consider Africa in the first place because they believe we are poor. If those companies mean business, they should set up their business here to compete favourably with tecno
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Abeg. You keep shouting substandard like half of nigerians would be able to afford a samsung, iphone and the likes easily.

funny enough the phones are coming out of substandard
That is just it. How many Nigerians can afford those phones especially the low and mid range except for few?. Even the high end phones aren't selling much because a lot of persons can't buy them
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yahman1:

These Naomi people matter tire me sef, Na by force ni?
I wonder oh
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by babasolution: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nigeria should be producing phones by now too,Nigeria needs to get into electronics production,that's were the money is
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
oxygenlove:
I no believe shingba wey him talk.... Imagine that kin phone by now?? phone wey no fit handle 500 chats for WhatsApp with lots of hanging... i shake my head.... and if truly he's using the phone.. ahswear i no get sense to dey folo him dey yab for here ... i reject backwardness..... ........
Infinix hot 4 handles those things you said very well.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

I would not feed them. Its not my job to feed them.
But encouraging deceit and dubious act to justify your personal gain is wrong and inhuman.
Sighting it as an excuse portrays you as a ****-who would do anything including throwing others under the bus to food. You are like a modern day Esau.
This is the instincts of an animal, your friends and love ones deserve better from you, including Nigerians.

And be sure I have never forced anyone to buy or disregard any product.
I tell them the deficiencies they are at least 85% liable to face if they go for a Transission device. And the products they will go for and not face such issues.
In these I lie not, nor do I coax people into a choice. I tell them the truth, they make their choice.

I am following a friend back to a store come Monday, where he bought an itel device with unverified features and false specifications to make him pay the exorbitant price for the itel device, to get a refund.
Am I wrong to do this?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

Those countries are developed and emerging country. They have strict standard whereas ours don't because of corruption. Common NBC is finding difficult to tame multi choice how much more SON. Be as it may be, quality comes with a price, those aforementioned phones aren't cheap.They don't even consider Africa in the first place because they believe we are poor. If those companies mean business, they should set up their business here to compete favourably with tecno
Which companies don't consider Africa?
Who says Africa is poor?

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I would not feed them. Its not my job to feed them.
But encouraging deceit and dubious act to justify your personal gain is wrong and inhuman.
Sighting it as an excuse portrays you as a ****-who would do anything including throwing others under the bus to food. You are like a modern day Esau.
This is the instincts of an animal, your friends and love ones deserve better from you, including Nigerians.

And be sure I have never forced anyone to buy or disregard any product.
I tell them the deficiencies they are at least 85% liable to face if they go for a Transission device. And the products they will go for and not face such issues.
In these I lie not, nor do I coax people into a choice. I tell them the truth, they make their choice.

I am following a friend back to a store come Monday, where he bought an itel device with unverified features and false specifications to make him pay the exorbitant price for the itel device, to get a refund.
Am I wrong to do this?
Even the Almighty Sammy has issues how much xiaomi. Itel was specifically targeted at low income earners so don't expect any better from them.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Which companies don't consider Africa?
Who says Africa is poor?
The media says so. That is what they project to the world to see . Studies shows that many Nigerians live below $1 per day. There is extreme poverty in the North. The like of xiaomi don't consider Africa because the media has brainwashed them
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by 2kurupt(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Greatzeus:
If there are no Techno or infinix or itel,how many Nigerians will be using a phone,not to talk of using a high spec phone? Imagine if Nigerians have to choose between Samsung and iPhone to use a phone? How many can afford it?
I use Redmi note 8 by the way.

Before Android there were Symbian smartphones and Java feature phones widely used in Nigeria so what exactly do you mean?

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by GodisFirst: 1:23am On Jun 07, 2020
We probably don't know the health hazards from these substandard product.
Some could lead to fire in the house.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:27am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

The media says so. That is what they project to the world to see . Studies shows that many Nigerians live below $1 per day. There is extreme poverty in the North. The like of xiaomi don't consider Africa because the media has brainwashed them
How then is xiaomi products available offline in every credible store?
Already has an after sales service centre in more than 3 states in Nigeria, with plans already in place to build 7 more before the end of 2021?

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:35am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

Even the Almighty Sammy has issues how much xiaomi. Itel was specifically targeted at low income earners so don't expect any better from them.
Oh I do. Being priced low does not translate to fault littered, unlike you think.
The cheapest Samsung device galaxy A2 core doesn't just provide lowend specs, but performance every task so well its amazing.
Please note, when a phone falters at every task, treats even the simplest tasks like dialling a call, using the Internet or turning on like an uphill task. That isn't a phone with a fault, that is a crap waiting to die. And that is what you get with 80% of Transission devices.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Oh I do. Being priced low does not translate to fault littered, unlike you think.
The cheapest Samsung device galaxy A2 core doesn't just provide lowend specs, but performance every task so well its amazing.
Please note, when a phone falters at every task, treats even the simplest tasks like dialling a call, using the Internet or turning on like an uphill task. That isn't a phone with a fault, that is a crap waiting to die. And that is what you get with 80% of Transission devices.
Samsung is beyond the reach of common man. Mind you not all itel phones are bad
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Crownedjon: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

Samsung is beyond the reach of common man. Mind you not all itel phones are bad
your cup of tea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.