Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76815 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by wink2015(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
thesolutions:
There are Samsung, Apple, xiaomi, Lenovo Nokia and the rest of the phones you mentioned in Nigeria. Go and get them if you need any.

Their are new entrants of phones into Nigerian markets from China. Umidigi, olla, maxphone, and many more, why can't you mention them too you pretenders. Stop all this mediocrity.
I'm using Huawei for your information.

WHAT OF ME THAT DO NOT EVEN HAVE MONEY TO BUY THE PHONES YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I am still using NOKIA 3310

That rugged phone that call vendors are using to make call when Obasanjo open the Nigeria market to mobile phone technology.

Imagine Nigerian buy sim card for 10,000 NGN.

Nigerian know how to exploit their fellow Naija really hard O !
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by guychidile: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
but we can't produce any one at all.we depends on finished products, more especially cheap ones
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by bmdmixer: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
chatinent:
Yawns
shift small make i join u yawn too
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Chatbot1234: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
lol, many people cant afford the standard phones, perhaps there is cheaper labor in china.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by porthouse7(f): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:
I'm So Pained Right Now After Discovering This

I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA
"1. 35% of chinese are using Hauwei.

2. 19% of chinese are using Vivo.

3. 18% are using oppo

4. 12% are using "Xiaomi"

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

60% of Americans are using iphones(apple).

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Ofcourse THERE ARE SUBSTANDARD, and do not meet the international requirements.

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!
they are simply affordable
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Ikidons(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
It's high time we had indigenous phone manufacturing companies of our own. Where are the business savvy billionaires? It would be an good opportunity for them.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
China.

Dumping substandard products in Africa since 1860

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
We are so poor in Africa
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nezzjnr: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
porthouse7:
they are simply affordable
Xiaomi produce better phones that are at range of Tecno and Infinix

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by daddytime(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Norway no dey chop okporoko grin
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Sagay212: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
You buy what you can afford and what you like na....which one be all these story. After all you don't produce anything reasonable in Nigeria. We depend on the whites for almost everything.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Andrew13: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
So it's now u know that China don't use them
All these redmi fanboys self cheesy cheesy

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by IgboGirlsFucker: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
thesolutions:

People make their choice based on money factor, maintenance factor and availability factor. The inferior products you are complaining about is some people's joy buy. If you don't like your phone, discard it and let others that love theirs use them in peace.
If Xiaomi think theirs is better than tecno, let them go to the field and market it. Let them prove to the people that their products are better, cheaper and easier to maintain than tecno. But you guys will keep ranting that Xiaomi doesn't do marketing.

If you love xiaomi, recommend it to family and friends. Let others use their own products of choice in peace.
Shut up!
Can you afford it?

Why are people choosing tecno and infinix When Samsung, Apple and Huawei are there? You think it's by choice?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by klever18(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Darlinx01:
last time i saw ur post u were a samsung user, next u said u were using redmi note 8 and it had bad cam now u are using hot 4 for 3 yrs...Sir ah dnt undastand u again
edoairways can liee
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by princeade86(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
thesolutions:

People make their choice based on money factor, maintenance factor and availability factor. The inferior products you are complaining about is some people's joy buy. If you don't like your phone, discard it and let others that love theirs use them in peace.
If Xiaomi think theirs is better than tecno, let them go to the field and market it. Let them prove to the people that their products are better, cheaper and easier to maintain than tecno. But you guys will keep ranting that Xiaomi doesn't do marketing.

If you love xiaomi, recommend it to family and friends. Let others use their own products of choice in peace.
and u don't care about security right?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

Deviating entirely from the subject matter. A typical Nigerian mentality. low

Typical NIGERIAN Mentality

You are a very disgusting person ooooo.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Favoritedealer: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chinese know tech,they can't be using the crap,it's specially made for Nigerians and their likes
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

Deviating entirely from the subject matter. A typical Nigerian mentality. low

Very very low mentality. I read his post and just smh undecided
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by bularuz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tecno, itel and infinix are made for the African market especially Nigeria, hence their relatively low quality
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

This is a lie. please be reasonable. Are u saying xiaomi, samsung etc products are more expensive than tecno, infinix and itel?
yes they're more expensive
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Webdesigner121: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
To get a website/App (android and IOS) or promote your services Contact details is in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0mskFBmpw
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

I blame myself for not making proper research before buying this phone I'm using now.

and y'all should stop believing that "tecno is cheap and that is what I could afford"
I'm using 75k tecno. That amount can also afford samsung, redmi and oppo.
your 75k tecno device will only afford a lower range Samsung device bro.. the average price for a good Samsung device starts from 100k to 150k.. how many Nigerian can afford this amount for a mobile device?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA

3. 18% are using oppo

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!

if you vex go build your own
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by mamatwiny(f): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Xiaomi needs to start paying advert fees directly to nairalanders. Dem Don market this product pass official infinix/techno marketing.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Naijaarchive(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Not new... Same way you won't find these brands listed on China's popular e-commerce store like AliExpress
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by edoairways: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
klever18:
edoairways can liee
It is truth. Xiaomite camera is quack especially at night
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Blackmann001: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
@ OP they are not substandard.. They are produced in Hong Kong...

They found their. Market suddenly in Africa wen their market share fell in Hong Kong....

ND they would never leave it forever
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Karlifate: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Transsion holdings produces more low-end mobile phones compared to Samsung, Oneplus, Xiaomi, Oppo, Apple etc.

Many people can only afford those low-end devices in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by uvie66: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

check this out:
IN CHINA

3. 18% are using oppo

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

So what if they are not used in China, what difference does it make, I have being using infinix for over two years now and I love ❤️ it.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by omoadeleye(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

check this out:
IN CHINA

3. 18% are using oppo

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

And the radiation all these transsion devices emit is too bad.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by MedicH: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
How much is ur salary? what is stopping u from buying iPhone? Did anybody put a gun on ur head to buy ur ITEl? Instead of poor people to be grateful for China who took it upon themselves to produce low budget devices for them so they can stay in touch with their loved ones and maybe help their miserable lives they are complaining that they are being cheated. My junior bro just bought iPhone xsMax and dumped his infinix hot 6 bought in march this year and it's his money and his freedom. Pls u also have the freedom nobody is cheating u. It's a question of do u have the money?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.