Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced (76803 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Drizzy5001(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
obination:
Am not bashing any company, but the truth is that my vivo z3 that I bought for 58k from juMia last month....is better than camon 15 premier of 95k by a long run
if this one spoil now, to find the parts na war.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Darlingboy4sure(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

This is a lie. please be reasonable. Are u saying xiaomi, samsung etc products are more expensive than tecno, infinix and itel?

As far as I know, Tecno, infinix and Itel are produced with the average Nigerian at heart, in terms of affordability.

An average Nigerian can afford these products and their parts conveniently.

Which is not so for the other products u mention, especially Samsung
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Godx: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
If only you know a Nigerian went to China and brought Tecno to the country. The idea of developing techno and infinix phone is by a Nigerian. He went to China tell them the ideas and they start producing the phones.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Rita5(f): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Greatzeus:
If there are no Techno or infinix or itel,how many Nigerians will be using a phone,not to talk of using a high spec phone? Imagine if Nigerians have to choose between Samsung and iPhone to use a phone? How many can afford it?
I use Redmi note 8 by the way.

This argument is outdated please. Update yourself. Samsung now has relatively cheap phones from A10s upwards. Xiaomi Redmi phones are cheap and offer way more than what a techno and the likes offers at that same price. When you are being offered mediocre stuff at a imaginary cheap price doesn't mean you should take it. I use imaginary because certain flagship phones of techno and co are more expensive than Redmi or Samsung phones which offer more value for money.

Techno and the likes did well initially. Now if they had upgraded and started making high quality phones at cheaper prices. No one would be bad mouthing them now. For so long they made us believe we can only get mediocre devices for our price range. But Xiaomi and to some extent Samsung have clearly shown that it just isn't true. Techno and co are just too lazy and selfish to actually bring us quality phones.

9 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by tfelicityk(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
They are specifications from Nigeria business men...
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Drizzy5001(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Who get time to dey buy phones, there are more pressing issues than phones, unless u don't have bills to pay. undecided besides if not for infinix and Co. Many of us wouldn't have been able to afford an Android phone. Some people here go dey bring strange brand of phones for here, if dawan spoil now to find the parts na problem. Infinix and Tecno and itel ... is just like the regular 2004 Toyota Corolla littered all over Nigeria that can been easily fixed by any mechanic when it breaks down ,
Mind u am using Samsung , before una go say I dey advertise. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by LaJoe2: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Whatever! Still going to get an Infinix

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by steric58(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I laugh you. You think the average Nigerian knows about Xiaomi... Nah! Nigerians buy phones based on popularity not because of one benchmark or whatever. I can tell you that 80% of Nigerians have never heard of Xiaomi.

Btw all of them are Chinko to me. Samsung, Huwaei, One Plus, and Iphone are what is considered phones the rest are GSM.
guy believe it it will happen if tecno should continue producing this rubbish they call phone for Nigeria, some of there device can't last 3 month without one or 2 issues have been there, I personally convince upto 6 people to get xiaomi not because I was paid but I want them to have a first hand experience of quality, and they all came back thanking me, I bought a tecno W series for my mom within 5 month the phone pack up summon th courage and get a xiaomi 5A, upto now the phone is still doing great just like new and as of then the price is within the same range, the awaken Nigerians we do the marketing dem self even though they ain't paid dim by xiaomi but they wouldn't want there family to queue aimlessly at carlcare 3 - 5 month after getting a transsion phone, I'm happy people are gradually waking up have been liberated since 3 years ago more people will see the light too, once your product is good it will market itself.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by SweetCunt97(f): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:
I'm So Pained Right Now After Discovering This

I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA
"1. 35% of chinese are using Hauwei.

2. 19% of chinese are using Vivo.

3. 18% are using oppo

4. 12% are using "Xiaomi"

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

60% of Americans are using iphones(apple).

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Ofcourse THERE ARE SUBSTANDARD, and do not meet the international requirements.

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!
Affordability my friend. These phones made it easier for the common man to stay connected here. You know d poverty rate in Africa is ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by MartinsD12(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:
I'm So Pained Right Now After Discovering This

I can't lie, It hurt so much to discover that Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not even used in China where there are produced.

check this out:
IN CHINA
"1. 35% of chinese are using Hauwei.

2. 19% of chinese are using Vivo.

3. 18% are using oppo

4. 12% are using "Xiaomi"

5. 9% are using Apple.

IN THE USA

60% of Americans are using iphones(apple).

The rest are using, Sony, Samsung, google pixel, Nokia, xiaomi, Levono, Oneplus.

Do I still need to tell you the reason why Tecno, Infinix and Itel are not allowed in their(US and China) market?

Ofcourse THERE ARE SUBSTANDARD, and do not meet the international requirements.

Before you call me "Xiaomi marketer, fan boy". please note that I'm using tecno, I don't have xiaomi. But after my research, I can't lie, I'M ANGRY with the Nigerian Government and Africans at large. We have been fooled for too long.

Africans are exploited because majority are tech illiterates. This is 21st century, WE SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW!
My next phone would be xiaomi or something more legendary and durable like nokia but nokia has refused to join the big battery geng while Samsung is now on top of their game, right now there are better choices redmi note 9s perfect, Redmi note 9 or the big man himself redmi note 9 pro can give you quality for your money, before you term me a marketer I love it when I buy something and it's worth it like every penny not when you buy all these tecno products after two weeks you start regretting, go for something better. My people make una shine your eyes well well

3 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by SEGLIZ: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
edoairways:

Presently using infinix hot 4. That phone has last me for over 3 years plus without issue

God continue to bless you bro.
my wife uses Camon CX, going into 3 years if not 3 years already. it took me a lot to convince her them, she's never regretted it.
if a device is serving it purpose why cry foul? what and spec we all search for defers. why buy phone with spec you don't need? my wife needed a phone with good camera at affordable price CX was the best then from my reach, the likes of samsung were out of range.
inferiority complex is affecting a lot individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by divineuk(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Them know say those things no be phone
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by ridbell01(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
I bought my first android phone (Sony) 2011 when Nigerians were buying blackberry I found out that the small Sony resolution,picture quality and battery life were far better than the most expensive blackberry then. Fast to early 2016 I bought lg 2 and Tecno camon cx came that year I don't the devil that pushed me to sell the lg2 for 23k and I add 34 to buy camon cxair. Seriously I felt like I sold plasma TV to buy white and black tele. The resolution was extremely poor. Funny enough the phone was stolen exactly 26 days I bought it. Since them I have never bought anytime like Tecno or infinix

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by moscow406(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
What OP said is reasonable but not reasonable.

You produce where you can market your goods. How many Nigerians are ready to buy a device between the range of $300 to $1000 , especially with the continuous decline in the value of Naira. Techno and Infinix produce decent devices for lower prices, seems like you've forgotten the years of the hot one and tecno P3 when people couldn't own HTC, SAMSUNG,IPHONE,SONY due to their exuberant prices. Don't think Tecno is leaving anytime soon because the bulk of people who buy them aren't on Nairaland ; they are our fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers who are not willing to spend 75k on REDMI note 8 and guess what, that's the higher percentage of Nigerians. They just need to chat, call and take ordinary pictures.

OP i'll agree that recently Trassion mobile has changed a bit from their usual quality for money status quo, but they have been trusted in the Nigerian markets. If you don't trust them go for what you think is better. Let's go for what we can afford jare. The fall in Naira has made things expensive. That's just it.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by uvie66: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
thesolutions:

Aren't Africa a dumping ground? Your first car, if you don't have any, will still be a dumped car. So deal with it.
Which one be dumping ground...it is a capitalist world, let Africans produce their own products and put it in the world market. Most African countries watch Nollywood and listen to Davido....I can remember the last time I watched a Kenya soap production.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Aghaclem67: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
But you can still make and receive calls and browse the net with them. Firewood wey dey for a place na im the people wey dey there dey use cook their food and e dey done the food. Na Infinix I use type this sef and it appeared as I typed it. Wetin be my own sef.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by flexyrule(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
The only brand I love aside TECNO is GTB.

Meanwhile, my rent is 100k less a million naira...
And you think I canot afford UK used IPhone 8+ of 150k

Everyone has got his or her priority. Changing this device is the least of my problems right now.

Proud TECNO CAMON 11 PRO OWNER.
Great camera. Great battery. What more am I looking for Mbok?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Darlingboy4sure(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
I think a lot of factors contribute to this.
The issue of affordability of these products to d average Nigerian should not be ignored.

Second, Africans are still lagging behind in terms of technological advancement. So u use d available.

But for those who can conveniently afford the other so-called standardized products u mentioned... KUDOS. Leaving those who cannot afford them in PEACE
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by brownbib(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
chatinent:
Yawns
You're absolutely correct.
Anyone getting angry should have himself to blame.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Saintly01(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Samyd18:

am using ITEL

after researching about phone last year I discovered the have been cheating me seriously

and we Nigerians don't help matters.instead of us to united and called them out you will see some still defending them
ITEL is the worse amongst all of them.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by flokii: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
My own fear is even the radiation from those Chinko products.. anything sells in Africa because Africans are carefree and docile.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by kingxsamz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

I blame myself for not making proper research before buying this phone I'm using now.

and y'all should stop believing that "tecno is cheap and that is what I could afford"
I'm using 75k tecno. That amount can also afford samsung, redmi and oppo.

True talk.
For those ignorant folks.
The Op is not saying you should empty your savings account to get a good phone, neither is he blaming you for not having a good phone.
All he's saying is that, it's dumb to spend too much money on a product like Infinix and Tecno, when there are better brands with cheaper or same price with better specs.
How can you buy a Tecno phone for 85k and that phone doesn't even perform better than Huawei's 60k phone? undecided
Tecno and Infinix don't upgrade their phones, they just change the design. And you guys end up buying the same crap for a higher price. When there are far better brands with lower prices. That's what he's telling ya'll.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by uvie66: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I laugh you. You think the average Nigerian knows about Xiaomi... Nah! Nigerians buy phones based on popularity not because of one benchmark or whatever. I can tell you that 80% of Nigerians have never heard of Xiaomi.

Btw all of them are Chinko to me. Samsung, Huwaei, One Plus, and Iphone are what is considered phones the rest are GSM.
I weakooo even the iPhone self...is produced in China.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by SEGLIZ: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rita5:

This argument is outdated please. Update yourself. Samsung now has relatively cheap phones from A10s upwards. Xiaomi Redmi phones are cheap and offer way more than what a techno and the likes offers at that same price. When you are being offered mediocre stuff at a imaginary cheap price doesn't mean you should take it. I use imaginary because certain flagship phones of techno and co are more expensive than Redmi or Samsung phones which offer more value for money.

Techno and the likes did well initially. Now if they had upgraded and started making high quality phones at cheaper prices. No one would be bad mouthing them now. For so long they made us believe we can only get mediocre devices for our price range. But Xiaomi and to some extent Samsung have clearly shown that it just isn't true. Techno and co are just too lazy and selfish to actually bring us quality phones.

why is samsung and apple not offering quantity at cheaper price?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Faithful4real(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

True talk.
For those ignorant folks.
The Op is not saying you should empty your savings account to get a good phone, neither is he blaming you for not having a good phone.
All he's saying is that, it's dumb to spend too much money on a product like Infinix and Tecno, when there are better brands with cheaper or same price with better specs.
How can you buy a Tecno phone for 85k and that phone doesn't even perform better than Huawei's 60k phone? undecided
Tecno and Infinix don't upgrade their phones, they just change the design. And you guys end up buying the same crap for a higher price. When there are far better brands with lower prices. That's what he's telling ya'll.
The first time i agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by kingxsamz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Affordability my friend. These phones made it easier for the common man to stay connected here. You know d poverty rate in Africa is ryt?

That's no longer an excuse. Huawei, Samsung and Xiaomi now have cheaper phones which performs better than those two.
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by kingxsamz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

The first time i agree with you.

cheesy
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Louisboy22(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
edoairways:

Presently using infinix hot 4. That phone has last me for over 3 years plus without issue
I'm currently using note 3 i bought the phone may 8 2017 that's over three years until now no issues with the phone since i bought it
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by uvie66: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
uvie66:
I weakooo even the iPhone self...is produced in China.

Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Topshow4real: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ekemeze:

I blame myself for not making proper research before buying this phone I'm using now.

and y'all should stop believing that "tecno is cheap and that is what I could afford"
I'm using 75k tecno. That amount can also afford samsung, redmi and oppo.

Can the techno phone run pubg and pes2020 smoothly? I doubt, because infinix and techno phones are nothing but crap. Get redmi and be happy grin

With 75k, you'd have gotten redmi note 8(6gb ram 128rom, sd665). Baba phone
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Chicastle: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
You are pained?

Which one you manufacture?
Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by Ekpekaycee: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Are those products used in China and US not available for sale in Nigeria? Why are you using Techo, is it your phone of first choice? If you had enough money, would you not have bought those other brands? We are not unaware of the deficencies in what we are using but we accommodate the deficencies because that is what we can afford. If not for Techno, most people will not afford smart phones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.