Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World (6739 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Ifeoluwaleyi(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2020
Hi Famz, I need your advice, I have been in this relationship since 2016, I met this girl in my church, I have been very popular in my church and this girl was always smiling and winking at me from her seat admist the congregation, one Sunday after the service, I summoned the courage to talk to her, she was so beautiful and intelligent, we started the relationship but few months later, I noticed she was too gifted and knew about several things without being told, she even did some extraordinary things I can't talk about now, I approached her one day and asked her to tell supernatural powers but she laughed it off and said she is just gifted, some days ago, I asked her again vehemently with all seriousness, she couldn't hide anywhere again, she told me she is afraid that I may not be able to sleep in the night if she open up, I decided to man up asking her to tell me, she said she's been in the Marine coven since childhood, I asked her what they do, she said they kill people, initiate babies, cause road accidents, she told me she wasn't sent to destroy me but that she loved me dearly and would give me all I need and protect me with everything she has, I have been confused and I don't know what to do, please advise me,

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by GodPunishBiafra: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Ifeoluwaleyi:
Hi Famz, I need your advice, I have been in this relationship since 2016, I met this girl in my church, I have been very popular in my church and this girl was always smiling and winking at me from her seat admist the congregation, one Sunday after the service, I summoned the courage to talk to her, she was so beautiful and intelligent, we started the relationship but few months later, I noticed she was too gifted and knew about several things without being told, she even did some extraordinary things I can't talk about now, I approached her one day and asked her to tell supernatural powers but she laughed it off and said she is just gifted, some days ago, I asked her again vehemently with all seriousness, she couldn't hide anywhere again, she told me she is afraid that I may not be able to sleep in the night if she open up, I decided to man up asking her to tell me, she said she's been in the Marine coven since childhood, I asked her what they do, she said they kill people, initiate babies, cause road accidents, she told me she wasn't sent to destroy me but that she loved me dearly and would give me all I need and protect me with everything she has, I have been confused and I don't know what to do, please advise me,
Are you a lesbian?

I'm only asking because your moniker shows (f)... and lesbianism in Nigeria is a crime...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by decatalyst(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Ifeoluwaleyi:

Shebi nah you dey find or inquire about wetin no loss?

We get better things to think about this Saturday morning.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Oluromantic: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Which kind mumu story be this. So you're telling us you're a lesbian. The extraordinary things u said she did, you didn't mention one.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by SultanOfAbia: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Marine Zeeworld

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Freestainworld(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
fake story

9 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Ifeoluwaleyi(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2020
This is very true, don't want to post pictures
Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by josh123(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Ask her if she can make u rich

7 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by GraGra247(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Ifeoluwaleyi:

And you are a lady right?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by kayalcomp: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2020
are u a male or female? your sex here is "f". A u a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Ifeoluwaleyi:
odape oti yawerey

8 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Belonging to the Marine world is different from been in a coven of witches. She was initiated she does not belong. Moreover I smell lies.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Kaykay999(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2020
uruba23:
Belonging to the Marine world is different from been in a coven of witches. She was initiated she does not belong. Moreover I smell lies.

She’s a witch
Fake story OP tongue
Write another one please wink

5 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by fuwaski(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Op knowing your gender before creating a trend is very very very important. Mtchwww grin shocked

14 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Raymeskey: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2020
I smell Nollywood short story.

Who else does that

5 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Godsonjolly: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Sounds like all those Snake movie in nollywood. If you believe this, kneel down and ask for sense grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by BillKapri96: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2020
[right][/right]
You should write for Hollywood, and BTW are you lesbian?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Farki: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Too bad, if she belonged to the Navy or Airforce world I would understand but marine world is too much. I suggest you stay far away from her. cry
Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by obyrich(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ifeoluwaleyi:
Congrats. Enjoy
Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by chiemmanuel(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
There is nothing there,
A woman will either make you or break you
This one has chosen to make you
Ask her for lotto numbers

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Michelle55: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who wrote this movie? What's the title and where can we get the season two?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by 2cul2care: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Make I book space, I'll be back to comment.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ifeoluwaleyi:

Lucky you...

We only get to see Marines in Hollywood movies. Yet, only a microcosm of us have had the rare opportunity to see them upfront and interact with them.

Now, you have one as a friend and you are here writing us "Hi Famz... yada yada yada..."

sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by SATANIIST: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
idiots like u are the reason why naija will never move forward. even if marine world wan take person as member, they will not take a bitch that is stupid ebough to have an idiot like u as a boyfriend
well, in other for people to take you serious, please tell her to give you 200 million and make a video with you name on a sheet of paper. then we can take you serious

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by mii4u(f): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Are you a lesbian?
S(he) has deliberately refused to answer this very important question.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
You are finished. Your own has spoilt. You will never recover. You will never make it. Your life is over. It is better to run away to Maiduguri and live the life of a farmer.
Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by samwash(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
@op shey u be gay?
This one na small thing since she belong to marine world, you go soon become marine corps .
Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
You dont nid advice, you're only looking for trouble from a calm region
Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Hotspotbro(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
I like your yoruba film.... OP
Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by bosco9: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=Ifeoluwaleyi post=90364572]Hi Famz, I need your advice, I have been in this relationship since 2016, I met this girl in my church, I have been very popular in my church and this girl was always smiling and winking at me from her seat admist the congregation, one Sunday after the service, I summoned the courage to talk to her, she was so beautiful and intelligent, we started the relationship but few months later, I noticed she was too gifted and knew about several things without being told, she even did some extraordinary things I can't talk about now, I approached her one day and asked her to tell supernatural powers but she laughed it off and said she is just gifted, some days ago, I asked her again vehemently with all seriousness, she couldn't hide anywhere again, she told me she is afraid that I may not be able to sleep in the night if she open up, I decided to man up asking her to tell me, she said she's been in the Marine coven since childhood, I asked her what they do, she said they kill people, initiate babies, cause road accidents, she told me she wasn't sent to destroy me but that she loved me dearly and would give me all I need and protect me with everything she has, I have been confused and I don't know what to do, please advise me, [/quote][/s]
Re: I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World by Prechy08(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
copy and paste that is why you forgot your moniker says "f"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Davido & His Dad Seen Racing Each Other At Atlanta. Rolls Royce Vs Bentley / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.