Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release (42428 Views)

Rivers: Court restrains Amaewhule, Pro-Wike lawmakers From Sitting / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by youneedjesus: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
How do they get to his house with restriction on interstate travel? Corrupt set of people. They all need Jesus.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by redsun(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
I thought they were supposed to distance themselves from a convicted criminal. It shows that are of the same gang and being a jailbird is part of the rank elevation in their underworld.

There is no sense of morality in Nigeria where rich criminals make the rules and obviously rule the roost.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by dododawa1: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Thief greeting Thief
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Judybash93(m): 12:31am On Jun 07, 2020
How in the world of f**k are we as Nigerians letting this kinda nonsense persist. Jizzz, the plane named Nigeria has been hijacked by rouge political leaders and they will continue to keep us hostage until we decide to mess them up. I remember the 9/11 guys after realising that the plane they were in was going to crash into the white house brought the plane down due to the love they had for their country.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by OmarEl(m): 12:46am On Jun 07, 2020
People's Governor Dat Year!
OUK remains the best Governor Abia has ever had for now.
His present Charges made loss little respect where he is.
But were it baffles me most about him, Is that I still have 100℅ Respect for him.

Funny Right?... But if you should be in his shoes,U'll still do the same. CHUCKLES!
No body is perfect .......REMEMBER JUDGE!
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Chicastle: 2:32am On Jun 07, 2020
So this ones Ayam seeing here are Lawmakers?

Hmm..

Lawmakers ke
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by EmekaBlue(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2020
MyopicMods:
Lol

Filthy state
stfu
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by cryptotech: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Na theif dey Sabi theif
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Molutex(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Abia people celebrating the release of their bank account signatory ''A''

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Toks007: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2020
A few short men there. grin
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by MCIU: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Sysdatek:
Ex convict walks back into the senate chambers and gets visits like a president

Later they will open mouth to Julius Dein Girlfriend condemn g boys undecided

I wonder what example they are leaving for the youth they claim to advice.
Country is messed up
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by olancho: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Onuigbo why? You are a performer why joining the bad gang.

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by fergie001: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
olancho:
Onuigbo why? You are a performer why joining the bad gang.
Where is Onuigbo performing?
In Ibeere, Ikwuano, Umuahia..where please?
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Beolly(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
fergie001:

Just 1 or 2 PDP members

Kalu & Onyejeocha (the female) are APC members.

They are all members of HoRs.

I doubt if the Senators will visit...because one is his estranged successor and the other, his former deputy governor he disgraced out of office.
Yeah I've been wondering how they relate on the floor of the Senate considering they are from the same State. Will they just avoid each other, if they run into each other what would the feeling be like? There are times 3 senators from a state need to speak in unison to either support or go against a particular issues pertaining to a State
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by fergie001: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Beolly:

Yeah I've been wondering how they relate on the floor of the Senate considering they are from the same State. Will they just avoid each other, if they run into each other what would the feeling be like? There are times 3 senators from a state need to speak in unison to either support or go against a particular issues pertaining to a State
I doubt if they do that, that's why they always have a disunited front.

Even the HoR members themselves, nothing productive from them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policewomen Searching Women At Eid Prayer Ground In Lagos / Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / The Moment Tinubu Admired PDP Logo On Atiku's Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.