Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release (42429 Views)

Rivers: Court restrains Amaewhule, Pro-Wike lawmakers From Sitting / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
I just hope his case won't be swept under the carpet.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by optimus106(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Shameless idiots!!!
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
And they want to prosecute Diezani Allison Madueke.Scam of a country.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by ecokebaram44(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
I weep for abia state people the last time I traveled there, the two orjis has finally destroyed the state and should not be allowed to live with human.

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Newboss(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sysdatek:
Ex convict walks back into the senate chambers and gets visits like a president

Later they will open mouth to condemn g boys undecided

I wonder what example they are leaving for the youth they claim to advice.
Country is messed up

He's not an ex convict

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Kamil83(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bird�of the same feather flock together
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by brexit: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Have some of these PDP decamped to APC, politicians and decamping is like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by OdefaGirl(f): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Money is good oo, OUK don't even look his age...
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by daveson2020(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Orji uzor kalu shocked, the most useless governor in the history of south east. embarassed
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by biafran1stson(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
These are our common enemies. They always stand in solidarity for each only. They don't care about the masses. Only if the youths will stop their sycophancy and kick start a revolution
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
They are birds of the same feather.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by policysamuel(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Everest2040:
Do you want to learn how to cartoon your loved one? All you need is your smart phone (Android). Here is my WhatsApp number: 0•8•1•3•0•3•1•8•0•9•9

Is it free?
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Newboss:

He's not an ex convict
I suppose you don't know the meaning of ex convict

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by brexit: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Have some of these PDP members decamped to APC, politicians and decamping is like 5 and 6, we don't need to trust them anytime any day
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by AllenSpencer: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
The First Igbo President has been released from Prison
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by fergie001: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
brexit:
Have some of these PDP decamped to APC, politicians and decamping is like 5 and 6
Just 1 or 2 PDP members

Kalu & Onyejeocha (the female) are APC members.

They are all members of HoRs.

I doubt if the Senators will visit...because one is his estranged successor and the other, his former deputy governor he disgraced out of office.

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Newboss(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Organicist95:
I suppose you don't know the meaning of ex convict

He's not an ex convict

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by damo2014(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
God, why this country?
Am ashamed seeing myself a Nigerian. Those we call leaders that we should be looking up to are setting very very bad precedents for innocent generations that are coming up. See the audacity in display... Someone that was convicted of a financial crime, and all of a sudden he becomes a free man on grounds of the technicality or non technicality of the law of the country. This is sickening!
There is God sha
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by senatordave1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairfora:
Thieves greeting thieves. He's become a saint like akpabio now that he's joined the APC.

So they shouldn't have released him?
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by tonysunkan: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
The Return of the 'Saint'.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by biggyone: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
SimSify:
Nigerians needs to learn from this politicians..
in good and in bad times they always have each others back..

Nigerians needs to stick together like this people to fight this people..

Brothers-in-thief..

i like that
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Reex12(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
ok
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bunch of thieves. That Naira Marley's line " ole ni everybody" keeps making more sense everyday.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by Brenn594(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
And the thing go "skrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kpa kpa kpa kpa!!!!!!!" kalu said"MAN'S NOT HOT"

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by housespeaker: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
OUK AFRICA!...Whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by OKTolu: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmmm there was a country
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by newman0017(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
the person wen SHINE dz woman face sha shocked
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by busomma: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
It used to be a thing of shame that a family member went to prison but it's being glamorized by these shameless politicians in the name of solidarity. Solidarity my ass. Bear in mind that the court didn't find him not guilty as charged. He got away on technical grounds & it won't be too long before he (Kalu) goes back to prison where he truly belongs. This is postponing the dooms day. He's a thief & a thief he remains for the rest of his life.
Re: Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release by juniorproff: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
One of their own, because any of them could be next to visit Kuje.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policewomen Searching Women At Eid Prayer Ground In Lagos / Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.