Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How To Stop Your Partner From Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Partner From Cheating On You (500 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Partner From Cheating On You by Chrisfides: 1:00am On Jun 07, 2020
HOW TO STOP YOUR PARTNER FROM CHEATING ON YOU!!!. Hello friends, in my last post, I talked about ten reasons why men cheat on their partner. Today, I will give you tips on how to stop your partner from cheating again. One thing I am assuring you is this; once there is life, there is still hope. I don’t know what you have been through in life, especially, in your marital relationship, the quest for love, and finding a life partner. You may have been through disappointment, betrayal, ignored, abused, and manipulated. Your partner may have left you for a side chick. Dear friend, there is still hope. Just make sure you read to the end.

To know everything about love and relationship visit www.chrisfidesblog.com
how to stop your partner from cheating on you
If you are experiencing the pain of infidelity due to your partner’s unfaithfulness, and you have tried every possible means to stop him through the advice of friends, in-laws, parents, and church leaders to help and yet, he is still sowering in the ocean of infidelity. There is a possibility of redeeming your partner and marriage. You and your partner can still recover and heal from this moral accident. I am not telling you it’s going to be easy, it’s going to demand your commitment and hard work to achieve this. There will be many obstacles during this process but you can do it, you will succeed. Below are the things you have to do…..

#1. DEFINING AND FINDING THE PROBLEM: You can’t give an answer to any question without first going through the question, you can’t give a solution to a problem without first knowing and analyzing the problem. And so, you cannot conquer your fear without knowing first the object and the reason for your fear. By implication, you can’t solve the problem of infidelity without first knowing the cause of why your partner started cheating in the first place (click here to see reasons why men cheat). Knowing this is the first phase and the beginning of the healing process; for it will help your partner to stop cheating on you.

#2. FORGIVENESS: Forgiveness is a divine act. It is a divine act in the sense that it is human being divinized and divinity being humanized. You have wronged your partner and so, you need to sincerely apologize to her that such actions will never repeat itself. It is a sign of maturity and a sign of being honest. Asking for forgiveness is taking responsibility for your actions, acceptance that you are not faithful to your partner, and that you are willing to change for good. Say it and practice it. A true apology is the acknowledgment of the wrong done and the ability to avoid future occurrences of the same act.

#3.DISCIPLINE: In my preceding post, I mentioned that indiscipline is the first thing while men cheat on their partner. Disciplining oneself is another approach to undergo this process. This will be achieved by being firm in one’s resolution. what is in another woman’s body is the same thing in your own partner. Just be contented with her physique. She didn’t create herself.

#4. CEASE ALL FORMS OF COMMUNICATION: You have to stop all forms of communication with those that you are cheating your partner with. Once communication ceases or stops, attraction, affection and false love will depreciate and eventually wanes away.

How to stop your man from cheating on you
#5. AVAILABILITY: One of the reasons why men cheat on their partner is loneliness. Loneliness can be caused by unavailability which may be a result of long-distance relationships and partners not living together. If you are living together with your partner, always be available; availability here includes spending quality time, listening, playing, and praying with your partner. However, if you are not living together because of work or any other factor, try and make out time to visit, call, and assure each other of your commitment and unconditional love.

#6. COUNSELING OR THERAPY: There are situations in a marital relationship you cannot handle alone. You have to seek help from the marriage therapist or your church leaders, but only those that are competent enough to handle your case. Reach out to them for help.

#7. AVOID BLAME: You should stop and always blaming your spouse for the bad condition your marriage is into. Stop reminding each other what has happened in the past. If you keep repeating or remembering the past, healing from infidelity will never take place and thus, cannot be achieved.

#8. BE SUPPORTIVE: You have to support each other during this process of healing. Your partner can’t do it alone, he needs your support during this moment of crisis. A doctor sometimes cannot heal himself/herself, the support of other doctors are needed. In a word, dear friend, do not be selfish. The mistake has been made, what we are looking forward to is the solution. You can’t change yesterday, but you can make tomorrow better through your support and magnanimity.

#9. BE LOVING AND STOP BEING DEFENSIVE: In the midst of this crisis, you have to love your partner. The reason you have to do it is this: nothing can change a person, no matter how bad or crooked the person is than true love. A hardened criminal can change, an evildoer can change, and the unfaithful partner can also change. What is needed; is only love in action.

#10. MARITAL KNOWLEDGE: One of the questions I usually asked young people in courtship and those having marital problems is this; how many books have you read about marriage? what are the things that sustain marital relationships?. Unfortunately, 90 percent cannot answer some basic questions about marriage. How can you practice what you don’t know? Attaining the age of marriage or having the material resources is not sufficient to guarantee a happy marriage (click here to see what I am talking about). Lack of marital knowledge is one of the reasons why many marriages fail. Equip yourself with books that deal with marital issues. During this process of healing, it will serve as an aid and guidance to you and your partner (contact us here for recommendations).

#11. CONSISTENCE: You cannot achieve any set goals or plans you made for yourself without being consistent. Being consistent includes being honest with yourself and your partner. Don’t lie and deceive yourself. The highest form of deception is self-deception. You are your own problems and also the solution. Talk about things, your feelings, your fear, and what you want from each other. In a word, dialogue and communication are essential.

#12. INVOLVE GOD: Dear friend, without God, your marriage will never succeed and you will never be happy here and here-after. Reach out to him in prayer unceasingly. Put down your knees and your heart up to him and your mouth filled with praises and supplication. He is the ultimate changer, the creator and the one who ordained marriage. Ask him to restore the dignity and marital unity in your marriage and surely, He will do that. Just trust him like a little child.

Thank you for being part of our program and life-changing team. This strategy of healing infidelity in marriage and relationship has been tested and proven to be successful. What you have to do is to follow the step accordingly. You will testify this yourself and recommend it to your friends.

Scroll down and subscribe to the Chrisfides channel for more updates. Help to save many marriages and relationships by sharing this message with your friends and loved ones through social media buttons below. Leave your comments in the comment box, and if you have any questions or recommendations, contact us here. I wish you, true love, I wish you happiness. God Bless You……….Chrisfides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Partner From Cheating On You by Toduntee: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Well done Op! Great piece!

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Into Yahoo? / Adriana The Hourglass Girl 1 / I Need A Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.