Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust (38002 Views)

Tinubu’s N57.8bn Rice Palliative Raises Dust / Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by sammysneh(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2020
naija matter dy weak person
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by abkrgumel(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2020
olaric:
The next administration that comes after this evil one being headed by Buhari will have a lot of work to do. The little achievement and oneness we achieved during the PDP reign has been destroyed by the APC government.
PDP archived? What's the difference between the two administration stop fooling yourself please
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by WaveLiion: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2020
No wonder the USA is chasing the corrupt monkey up and down. This adeshina is a very corrupt thief. He should chased out of that post with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by DModeCntStopMe: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2020
shocked

Everyone fighting for their pockets. This country should just be sold off, make everybody go rest abeg.

I am just tired.

Happy Sunday to you all.����
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by slowice(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Nonsense.....
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by neoclassical: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2020
It's obvious Dr. Akinwumi Adeshina is corrupt. Little wonder US wants to remove him from AFIDB

1 Like

Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by Asek1(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Nigeria na season film. You no fit watch am finish because na everyday new episode dey come out grin
Who go settle this matter now? grin

I wonder grin
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by MCIU1: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2020
yoruba1914:
buhari is the biggest bigot in nigerias history. All Julius Dein Girlfriend does is divide and sectionalize this country. We have been running in circles with no head way since he was rigged into office
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by TreasureTayo(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin My broda, I hail una oo. happy sunday
Asek1:

I wonder grin
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by Onlyonebuhari: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2020
olaric:
The next administration that comes after this evil one being headed by Buhari will have a lot of work to do. The little achievement and oneness we achieved during the PDP reign has been destroyed by the APC government.

The only achievement Nigeria had under PDP was looting. Tell us one if you know.
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by olaric(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

The only achievement Nigeria had under PDP was looting. Tell us one if you know.

The principles of federal character were upheld during the PDP era; but with APC, nepotism and disregard for the rule of law is the order of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by olaric(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
abkrgumel:

PDP archived? What's the difference between the two administration stop fooling yourself please

I am not a PDP person, but those guys are saints compared to the bunch of hypocrites we have in APC now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by Seebrian(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dangrace01:
Ok

On the leaked memo at TCN I don't know what to say but what I Know is that I'm a seller

I sell cars.

Please check my profile
Hello, the other car at the back of the black one, how much does it cost?
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by darams4all(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
What I'd the letter was leaked through the current acting MD of the TCN in conjunction with the union leader. This is possible and anything is possible
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by EagleSquare1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Empty comment! Lacking in substance and intellect! Is this what this forum is for?
Making comments tied to nothing in particular!

olaric:
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by GEEBITE: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Leaked to, not leaked by. Who are those working with Buhari, aint they his trusted clansmen?
FIatino:

Chai without checking, I suspect say na one of my my Igbo blodas

Y are we incompetent laidis?
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by Ohiozoje(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Happy Sunday nairalanders I
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by bizzibodi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
D kind spy wey dey leak memo for government house dem not dey catch am,this sabotage,treasonable.
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by Onlyonebuhari: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
olaric:

The principles of federal character were upheld during the PDP era; but with APC, nepotism and disregard for the rule of law is the order of the day.

Federal character ware upheld when minister of finance, nnpc, all chiefs of defence came from the south south and South east while south west only have one minister of agriculture and the rest as minister of states. The only CBN governor from the North was also fired.
That's your own federal character.
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by frog12: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
so the minister removed the man because he no fit control am?? i see.
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by Proudlytips: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
For real
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by Bekool(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dangrace01:
Ok

On the leaked memo at TCN I don't know what to say but what I Know is that I'm a seller

I sell cars.

Please check my profile

What is the price of this Lexus 350?
Re: Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust by olaric(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
EagleSquare1:
Empty comment! Lacking in substance and intellect! Is this what this forum is for?
Making comments tied to nothing in particular!

A Buhari apologist spotted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel / How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.