Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? (6670 Views)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Sniper101(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Highest I've scored is the next day grin

I really need to Up my game...I know angry
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by instinct57vm(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Yungmil:
Guys who is the world record holder of toasting, this does not include meeting and bargaining with a prostitute to pay for sex, No.

I mean meeting and talking to someone for the first time and going down with her the same day.

Mine was back in the days when we were still on the street of 042, it was almost a daily routine, if you give me the opportunity to speak with you codedly as a lady that you are, then you are gonnneerrr. I was a world toaster

Share your experience...

Sa was ne[color=#000099][/color]

Same day NO, first date YES, Next day YES

1 Like

Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2020
money is what this girs need
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Sniper101:
Highest I've scored is the next day grin
I really need to Up my game...I know angry
don't try it
Re: World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? by Yungmil: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2020
people have stories to tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] / Am I Being Stupid Here?? / Why Do Girls Like Having Their Unclad Pics On Their Fones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.