Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers (14633 Views)

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers / Question For Infinix/tecno Fanboys And Marketers / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2020
All over the phone section some monikers like zesushvwritter create deceptive threads with the aim of discrediting Tecno and Transsion but glorify Xiaomi who are guilty of the accusations they aim at Tecno and Transsion

Mind you I’m no fan of Tecno or Transsion and I will pick a flagship Xiaomi device over a flagship Transsion device but I’m definitely a fan of the truth
Tecno devices like all other devices have their problems and the only problem Tecno can be held accountable for is the exorbitant price and nothing more

These Xiaomi faithful’s falsely claimed Tecno lied about their camera being 64mp on the Camon 15 premier and 48mp on the camon 15 pro because of the processor of Helio p35 and Helio p22 they both use

But Tecno clarified this on their Official Website by saying Sony-Who are one of the only two sensor makers, made the sensor which they called IMX686 being used in Camon 15 Premier

And this can easily be verified by downloading the AIDA64 app from Google Playstore on the device, The sensor makers will be boldly written.

After I enlightened him by giving him the official webpage where Tecno confirmed this sensor he backed down on Twitter but has chosen keep the misleading tweet up and has continued to spread the false news here on Nairaland

Zesushvwritter on twitter-Where he claims there is a standard organization of Nairaland

He tweeted this and I quote- “You claimed Tecno used a binning technology that doesn’t exist, a photography advancement that is yet to be achieved until now on a low gpu processor and poor cpu performers like the mtk p35 and p22”

He also tweeted and I quote- “There is no such thing as companies engaging in photo binning” full stop

But a little research shows how he is ignorant to this issue with this tweet because presently All Sensors of 48mp or more use Photo Binning Technology

Click here to confirm that my source is reputable

Tecno explained the camera on their official site but we’re yet to see Xiaomi explain their 48mp Redmi Note 8 (With 4 Camera's) with SD665 processor that cannot have a 48mp using his logic, 108mp Mi 10 camera on their official site and zesushvwritter won’t explain how but then again double standards

And like he said on Twitter, “Care to explain to Nigerians how 48mp is possible?”

Zesushvwritter has promised to Reveal the trick Tecno used on July 31, it is unclear if this trick is currently known to him or not but for reasons known to him only he doesn't want to share with us for now

This post was made June 7

He has further created A New Thread Displaying his ignorance

Updated*

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Jeffy1206(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2020
They're coming for head soon. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Edopesin: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Very organized thread
But Transsion did lie about the infinix hot 8 having 3 camera but I used the device and I personally tell you only 1 work's

I don't know many hot 8 users to confirm this

29 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by kissGuys: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Say whatever gabbage u like...

Tecno, infinix and itel.. Are the most useless phones one can waste their money on!!

Case closed..

N/B.. I use Huawei!

62 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Edopesin:
Very organized thread
But Transsion did lie about the infinix hot 8 having 3 camera but I used the device and I personally tell you only 1 work's

This is false
If this was true many other users would have have out

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2020
kissGuys:

Tecno, infinix and itel.. Are the most useless phones one can waste their money on!!

Case closed..

N/B.. I use Huawei!

Of course you use Huawei
Can you tell us what makes those devices useless? or are you saying this for clout

8 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Trex4(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

This is false
Gsmarena also said the flagship Infinix S5 pro has only one real camera. Is this false too?

39 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Trex4(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Xiaomi manipulated the 48mp on the redmi note 7 and they were heavily critized for it. Most YouTubers said it was a gimmick. And also the redmi note 7 was the first phone (after Huawei )to use the 48mp before Samsung OnePlus and oppo.

That's why in the redmi note 8 they used the snapdragon 665 that has native support for the 48mp. And the g90t for the 64mp. I remember when the redmi note 7 came out transsion fans were saying redmis 48mp is fake. Guess who's fake now?

39 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Trex4:
Gsmarena also said the flagship Infinix S5 pro has only one real camera. Is this false too?

do you have a source to where they said it
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Trex4(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

do you have a source to where they said it
https://m.gsmarena.com/infinix_s5_pro-review-2081p6.php

Gsmarena is a Redmi and Xiaomi faithful to have said this

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Trex4:

The Infinix S5 Pro features a 16MP selfie camera mounted on a pop-up mechanism, and around the back is a triple camera setup, which includes a 48MP main, 2MP depth, and low-light sensors.

https://m.gsmarena.com/infinix_s5_pro_specs_price_sale_date-news-41853.php

This is also GSMarena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by MiVida(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2020
All in all, Xiaomi makes far better smartphones than I'mfinished, chinco and idull.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2020
MiVida:
All in all, Xiaomi makes far better smartphones than I'mfinished, chinco and idull.

that was never an argument

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by sagieramos(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Baba nobody de misled nobody.

i de handle one of guy ordinary redmi 8 and immidiately like d phone when i hear the price (38k b4 d lockdown).

That phone is far better than all the tecno/infinix phone i have seen within that price range

34 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2020
sagieramos:
Baba nobody de misled nobody.

i de handle one of guy ordinary redmi 8 and immidiately like d phone when i hear the price (38k b4 d lockdown).

That phone is far better than all the tecno/infinix phone i have seen within that price range

Oga Ade
If you read the post you will see that I said I preferred Xiaomi to Tecno or Infinix

The misleading lie about the Tecno Camon 15 series camera's is what I'm exposing

7 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Beedehmee(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

The Infinix S5 Pro features a 16MP selfie camera mounted on a pop-up mechanism, and around the back is a triple camera setup, which includes a 48MP main, 2MP depth, and low-light sensors.

https://m.gsmarena.com/infinix_s5_pro_specs_price_sale_date-news-41853.php

This is also GSMarena
some people ehn
dont you see that preview before the phone was launched.
check the review after it was launched.

www.gsmarena.com/infinix_s5_pro-review-2081p6.php

13 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by kissGuys: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

Of course you use Huawei
Can you tell us what makes those devices useless? or are you saying this for clout
oga i have used various tecno devices... It ended in blisters!!...

Never used infinix.. But what's different.. Its the same company

Itel.. As a name screams "thrash"

So what clout

17 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by skywalker240(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Unlike those other kids from Transsion, you wrote in a mature and detailed way (i admit that)

but the truth is, exorbitant pricing is not the only offence, they sell their phones at higher prices and at the same time milking you in the sense that, there are no updates available for android version, which means they are indirectly telling you to go and get another device with the latest android when the present phone you have refuses to upgrade.

while pixel binning may be possible (you might be correct) but truth is, if we saying all 48mp sensors supports pixel binning then the helio p22 which support 13 + 8 or the helio p35 which support 13 + 13 (nb check mediatek site for confirmations) cant support pixel binning with the Sony IMX 686 therefore i stand with zesushvwritter

there are myraids of shortcomings from this particular brand like deliberately sticking to outdated chipsets, unwilling to follow trends that influence technology advancments i.e NFC, USB Type C, IR Blasters, and most useful sensors

30 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
skywalker240:
Unlike those other kids from Transsion, you wrote in a mature and detailed way (i admit that)

but the truth is, exorbitant pricing is not the only offence, they sell their phones at higher prices and at the same time milking you in the sense that, there are no updates available for android version, which means they are indirectly telling you to go and get another device with the latest android when the present phone you have refuses to upgrade.

while pixel binning may be possible (you might be correct) but truth is, if we saying all 48mp sensors supports pixel binning then the helio p22 which support 13 + 8 or the helio p35 which support 13 + 13 (nb check mediatek site for confirmations) cant support pixel binning with the Sony IMX 686 therefore i stand with zesushvwritter

there are myraids of shortcomings from this particular brand like deliberately sticking to outdated chipsets, unwilling to follow trends that influence technology advancments i.e NFC, USB Type C, IR Blasters, and most useful sensors

Also check Snapdragon official site to see that the Snapdragon 665 cannot have a 48mp camera but Redmi note 8 is using

If people still stick to using Tecno phones despite knowing about other cheaper brands, you cannot fault them

We should criticise them but do it without false claims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by zoeA: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
kissGuys:

Case closed..

N/B.. I use Huawei!
Please enlighten us further...
And state what a Huawei phone can do that those other phones can't... Please
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by aminusodiq(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

This is false
I use hot 8nd I can tell u only. One camera works

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xiaomi is better than transsion end of the the matter Am not using xiaomi b4 u call me xiaomi marketer

5 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Edopesin: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Make we dey see
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Edopesin: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
aminusodiq:

You can create a detailed thread for this to enlighten others that intend to buy the phone
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
aminusodiq:

Someone has already told you what to do

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Randerl: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dem tell you say Goat no fit born elephant you say Na lie. Continue dey deceive yasef... Small small Fowl go born girraffe for Transsion holdings.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by hardeycute(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Darthvader93:

I respect you bros. I like the way you dey reason but I no go agree with you for this one.

See official list of Sony IMX 686 phones Baba. Tecno no dey. Make them no dey lie give us

Zesushvwritter abeg show

https ://www. kimovil. com /en/list-smartphones-by-lens-model/sony-imx686-exmor-rs

Remove the spaces

Darthvader93:

Bros Kimovil is always up to date. Allah.

See another one here, Tecno no dey.

https: //www. smartprix. com/bytes/sony-imx686-camera-sensor-phones/

And another one

https :// www. deviceranks. com/en/camera-sensor/704/sony-imx686

Wraith090 Why did you failed to reply to these mentions in the other thread? No listing of Crapno 15/15 pro on any of the source.

8 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by naijasensei: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

Also check Snapdragon official site to see that the Snapdragon 660 cannot have a 48mp camera but Redmi note 7 is using

If people still stick to using Tecno phones despite knowing about other cheaper brands, you cannot fault them

We should criticise them but do it without false claims

Pictures are worth more than a thousand words.

13 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Edopesin: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
naijasensei:

I'm Glad we now agree on the same thing that the 48mp is binned
But did Xiaomi tell you this during their advertising? No So why are you expecting Tecno to tell you the same thing
48mp is possible by binning and that is why the redmi Note 7 uses it

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Edopesin:
Very organized thread

All three cameras are working.
My back up phone is infinix hot 8
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
naijasensei:

Are you trying to prove my point?

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Edopesin: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

All three cameras are working. My back up phone is infinix hot 8
How do you use them independently

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Android Plans For GLO? / MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. / OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.