Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

What To Do When You Can't Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do When You Can't Pray (243 Views)

We Pray Against Witches And Village People But Can't Pray Against Bad Government / Help! I Can't Pray For A Long Period / HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Can't Pray by KaylebOnimisi1: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2020
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE PRAYER IS NOT FLOWING AT ALL....

If you fall asleep in the place of prayers, that is not a sign that you should stop praying.

If you are struggling to pray and the prayer is not flowing, even the tongues is not coming at all, and it seems as if you are wasting your time,
That is also not a sign that you should stop praying.

Rather it is a sign that there is something big you are to hit in the realm of the Spirit if only you persist in the place of prayers.

Devil already saw that coming so he thought he could discourage and distract you with sleep, slumber, tiredness, fatigue, he just failed.

If I were you, I will rise up and tell the devil, it is time to pray and I will pray this prayers
I will pace to and fro the room
I will increase my voice louder and louder
I will get a concentrated message or worship song from a consecrated and concentrated minister and plug my earpiece into my ears.
I confess scriptures
I will rejoice for the blessing that is coming ayayayay.

Help me announce to the devil,
I don't pray by feelings
I pray by my spirit
My spirit is ever willing even though my flesh and soul is weak

So when the body and soul is misbehaving, I switch over to the Spirit

It Is like using an aeroplane as a towing vehicle to tow a bicycle

Ayayayyayay
Devil just messed up
If i were you, for that discouragement
I will press further In hours

Hear me, you can ask the devil if you have his phone number,

The day he tried it with me P.daniel
Ayayyayayay
I responded with 5 hours In prayers

Though it was not easy but i know that men that take things easy will be eased out of destiny.

Stop praying by feelings or else you will never pray because there might never be a time you feel like praying
But pray by your Spirit, aided and assisted by your Spirit.

God bless you
I see a burning generation
P.Daniel
#OnlineEvangelist
#30MillionsSoulsOnFire
#StadiumShallBeFull
#FireInMyBones
#GoInThisThyMight
#GateKeepers
#YMR'20
#YAC'20

Re: What To Do When You Can't Pray by orunto27: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
STAY COOL. THINK AND REASON WITH GOD IN YOUR SPIRIT.

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele's Prophecy Comes To Pass As Another Aide Dies In Aso Rock / What Will Happen To Judas Iscariot / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 8, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.