Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

New Method Of Scamming - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Method Of Scamming (336 Views)

New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) / Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method Of Scamming by Godian45(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
So I went to work today because I work in a pharmacy.i got a call from this number 0905 803 8488 saying he is calling because a baba(old man) mistakenly sent a massage to me which contain recharge card of 3k,pleading I should not load it that the card is for his son in another state.i told the guy that he should not worry I won't load it.he thanked me then cut the call.
I told my colleague what just happened.he told me it's a scam that they will call me back and ask me to send the massage back to them after which they will say the baba(old man) what to pray for me.he said the baba will use incantations on me after which I will send money to them.
As we were discussing their call came and they asked me to send the massage back to them which I told them the massage will still be in their phone if truly they sent the massage to me.next thing they say baba want to thank and pray for me which I rejected and cut the call.i later called them back and told them I have contacted police in their area grin grin grin they started insulting me,telling me I will die cheesy cheesy
Please let's be careful they world is something else.lets stay safe and happy Sunday
This is the phone number 0905 803 8488 I will post the massage here too

1 Like

Re: New Method Of Scamming by Slynation(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Godian45:
So I went to work today because I work in a pharmacy.i got a call from this number 0905 803 8488 saying he is calling because a baba(old man) mistakenly sent a massage to me which contain recharge card of 3k,pleading I should not load it that the card is for his son in another state.i told the guy that he should not worry I won't load it.he thanked me then cut the call.
I told my colleague what just happened.he told me it's a scam that they will call me back and ask me to send the massage back to them after which they will say the baba(old man) what to pray for me.he said the baba will use incantations on me after which I will send money to them.
As we were discussing their call came and they asked me to send the massage back to them which I told them the massage will still be in their phone if truly they sent the massage to me.next thing they say baba want to thank and pray for me which I rejected and cut the call.i later called them back and told them I have contacted police in their area grin grin grin they started insulting me,telling me I will die cheesy cheesy
Please let's be careful they world is something else.lets stay safe and happy Sunday
This is the phone number 0905 803 8488 I will post the massage here too
Na their way naw...
I know the card digits does not exist...
Re: New Method Of Scamming by faithfull18(f): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Not new o.
Re: New Method Of Scamming by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
It's an old trick

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabbed His Babe To Death And Then Committed Suicide / Deborah’s Family Reveal The Cause Of Her Death / Man Saves 3-year-old Boy Thrown From A Fire On Third-floor Apartment (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.