Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met (8489 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman / Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
am a celeb. met myself and concluded, I'm d nicest celeb u'll ever meet. grin. Don't remember meetin any other celeb. May have seen some but must have been 4rm a distance. Wots special abt meetin them sef. They are normal human beings. I wont even move an inch or try to say hi if I see any one Except men of God. They carry wot I need. Ya. That'll be all.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
@poster, let me get this clear. Ryan Reynolds was on d same plane with u and not only dat u were sitting close to each other. Not only dat (he was flying first class wasnt he? and u were there. wait u and ur sister). U didnt say nothin to him till he spoke to u. Not only that Ryan Reynolds was beside u and u were only tryin to take pictures of YOU[color=#000099][/color] and ur sister. Am I right?
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Larrey(f): 1:50am On Aug 25, 2011
It depends on everybody's mood nd ds celebs we re talking abt re also human being lik us,some fans re iritating nd frustrating.i saw funsho adeolu lik 3wks ago at ikorodu nd he greeted me cos he saw me luking at him,i also saw saheed balogun lik a yr ago wen he came 2 record 2 in OSU nd he played wit almost everybody.genny snubbed a frnd of mine lik 7yrs a ago wen she wanted 2 greet her bt dat does nt mean dat she's a snub maybe her mood was bad bt Omotola is d worstest.some celebs can pretend bt u wil knw dem wen u get closer dem,i always feel hapi wen ever i see any star bt i dnt cal dem cos i dnt want any embarassment. t.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Ankara Styles - Cool & Trendy Matching Outfits To Try Out / Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And / Chioo Would You Allow Your Secretary Dress Like This To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.