Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (42862 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by drinoayo: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, paid a visit to Chief Whip of the Senate, Dr Orji Kalu, following his release from Kuje prison.

Igbere TV reports that the Enugu-West lawmaker met with the senator representing Abia North senatorial district, Kalu at Aso Villa residence on Sunday.

The former Governor of Abia was released from Abuja correctional centre following order of the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos on June 02 ordering his immediate release.

Justice Mohammed Liman, who ordered Kalu’s release, also quashed the 12-year jail term imposed on him last December 5 by Justice Mohammed Idris.

https://igberetvnews.com/1354637/ex-dep-senate-president-enweremadu-visits-senate-chief-whip-sen-orji-kalu-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
I am not God to judge but you still have time to reconcile with your Maker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by BuhariEXPlAINED: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
criminals in nigeria are heroes, go to prison find a way to get out and people will come visit you, as if you were operated on, nigerian political culture is really bad, all we do is complain and laugh, these jokers are taking us for a ride

in america if the government tries to make a stupid decision, people will take the streets and protest, nigerians prefer to manage, i blame religion, cause pastors keep fooling you that things will get better one day, if you dont take back your country from this manipulators things will never change.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by helinues: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Irrespective of political party, religion, ethnicity, Nigeria politicians are the same...

Convicted Kalu is being celebrated.

Chei..

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin

EKWEREMANDU: Orji my Guy I feel for you oo, I think say na me suffer pass for the beating wey I chop with New Yam in Germany. Your own Shock me o.

ORJI UZOR KALU: My Bloda wetin my eyes see for jail I no fit talk am finish...If you see how gays dey eye my ass, na money I take sort them to free me oo

EKWEREMANDU; Nna Men no be small thing ooo

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by SLAP44: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ike Ekwerenadu is a great man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Bighead9: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
A begging begging Senator and Coward ex Deputy Senate President. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by helinues: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
SLAP44:

Yet romancing with a convicted Kalu?

Anyways, you people can never see anything wrong with this...

Hian!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by SLAP44: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
helinues:

Yet romancing with a convicted Kalu?

Anyways, you people can never see anything wrong with this...

Hian!

Hater, your president is still celebrating Abacha the serial ATM grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by helinues: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
SLAP44:

Hater.

Celebrate your corrupt politicians and let others celebrate theirs.

Stop shouting Tinubu this, Osinbajo that...

15 Likes

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by SLAP44: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
helinues:

Hater.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Shenseaa(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hope they didn't offer him yam lols
Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by deepwater(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Funny but true

All Nigerian thieves are United and are on one side of the divide.

You, my friend reading this is the "poor masses" and on the other side of the line.

Your situation remains the same no matter what as you can only get just about "more comfortable" on this side of the divide until u join them by being a NIGERIAN POLITICIAN thief.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by bayotwice(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
I sell easy-to-follow Comprehensive Video Courses on hundreds of skills you can master within a short time and make millions E.g Dropshipping, Copywriting, Data science. What'sapp 234,8064-9432'97 for full list..
Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by bayotwice(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
we have heard
Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Easybela(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
undecided all these people shouting that they can't taste or smell anything, something dey worry una ,na the first time wey such thing dey happen to you be this
This is a new season,I mean season of cough and catarrh, all thanks to corn and groundnut. Pls go treat yourself and stop faking covid 19

In the other news,this world na turn by turn,just be patience, if you are an errand boy,do your job diligently, soon, it will be your turn.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Kalatium(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
The truth is that i didnt even understand what i just read
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Seetto: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bunch of thieves, and the electorate are helpness because of division undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by flokii: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Uzor Kalu must be feeling fly at the moment..

See the two big thieves
Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
sad thieves

1 Like

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by bolaayenimo: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Has Ekweremadu recovered from that IPOB beating?

3 Likes

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
After all this ndigbo people go say na Yoruba and owners of Nigeria (Fulanis) be their problem.

See these two thiefs dey here dey consult. Abeg OP post better politicians make we see...miyetti allah dem, muric, El-Rufai na those guys I like to dey see.

helinues:

No mind dem, make everybody celebrate dem own. Me I dey celebrate Gandollar and Major General Mammadu Buhari - The Igbo Oppressor, Boko haram sponspor, Yoruba slavemaster, Fulani Herdsmen Godfather, Miyetti Allah caretaker, The greatest yahooboy ever

1 Like

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
SLAP44:
Really? And yet Ipob beat him up like a petty thief that was caught at Ogbete market cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by KosherCapital(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Criminals grin
Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by SLAP44: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Really? And yet Ipob beat him up like a petty thief that was caught at Ogbete market cheesy

For wearing Nigeria coat of arms to an Igbo event. Wrong act.
Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by SLAP44: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Has Ekweremadu recovered from that IPOB beating?

Yes, he has also agreed with IPOB and burnt all those funny Nigeria coat of arms clothes which angered IPOB in the first place grin
Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Germany yam festival on my mind lol

1 Like

Re: Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by magnobudra: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. satta

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars / Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.