Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari (42834 Views)

Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Svenn(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari says careful
studies are already under way to identify the
quickest , safest and cost- effective way to bring
light and relief to Nigerians .

Buhari made the remark in his inaugural speech
on Friday in Abuja shortly after taking the oath
office.
According to him, no single cause can be
identified to explain Nigerian ’ s poor economic
performance over the years than the power
situation.
“It is a national shame that Nigeria spent close
to 20 billion dollars on power in 16 years only
generate 4 ,000 MW of electricity.
“It is a national shame that an economy of 180
million generates only 4 ,000 MW , and
distributes even less .

“Continuous tinkering with the structures of
power supply and distribution and close to
$20 billion expanded since 1999 have only
brought darkness, frustration , misery, and
resignation among Nigerians .
“We will not allow this to go on.
“We intend to attack the problem frontally
through revival of agriculture , solid minerals
mining as well as credits to small and medium
size businesses to kick – start these
enterprises .

“We shall quickly examine the best way to
revive major industries and accelerate the
revival and development of our railways , roads
and general infrastructure,” he said .

The president said that careful studies are
under way during this transition to identify the
quickest , safest and most cost- effective way to
bring light and relief to Nigerians .
Buhari promised to ensure that there is
responsible and accountable governance at all
levels of government in the country.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/29/stable-power-supply-underway-says-buhari/

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2015
24/7 eletricity on the way

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by wachakuta(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2015
Sai Baba

If u r not Happy in dis dispensation u can stay Sad for d rest of ur miserable life...

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On May 30, 2015
He's still promising?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Idrismusty97(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari is not a fisherman that he should lie, Nor a son of a fisherman that he should failed his promises.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2015
Click like if you believe in Buhari!!!I believe in him!*modified*I need someone to chat with o!M damn lonely.2BD0E716.Girlz only mbok,biko.

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by bruno419(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2015
let it beta be fast

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by danaiks(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2015
Eliass:
we hope it not on d way till 2019
your stupidity is epic cry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by niceguy7(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2015
Help me say amin oooo!

11 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Pavore9: 12:27pm On May 30, 2015
l still shudder at the thought that PDP with their legions of ogbanjes could in their own definition of clear conscience accuse Fashola of non-performance while Nigerians have been living in darkness despite the billions of dollars they have spent in the last 16yrs!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by QuotaSystem: 12:27pm On May 30, 2015
This man has an infectious optimism which can only be borne out of a clear vision and having a defined plan of action.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by shammah1(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
Okay BabaOneChance. When precisely? I'm losing my patience already.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
Lol.. where e go b4? We bin promised stable light since 60's nah haba

My opinion iis for naija to embrace nuclear power as means of power generation for the sake of iits over 180million wards. That's what other successfully lighted nations use. The only ish would be maintenance undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Eliass: 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
we hope it not on d way till 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by BizBayo: 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
I know that baba will try all his best to revive electricity in this country. I believe, this country will be great again.

11 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Importguru(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
good one baba

Meanwhile
SEE How Pres. Buhari Left guests at inaugural lunch to attend Jumat service [Photos]=>>http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/pres-buhari-leaves-guests-at-inaugural_30.html
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by VickyRotex(f): 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
Yes that's what we need.

Responsible and Accountable Governance at all levels of Government in the County.

Btw, it seems the PHCN thing is already working, cos we ain't supposed to have light now, due to rationing, but we do. cheesy

*Modified* Dem don carry the light now now cry cry 12:30 PM
But nothing spoil, e go better smiley

*Modified again* Dem don bring am again. cheesy Just 5 minutes interval undecided 12:35 PM

deeozi:
O Lord, help Buhari to conquer Nigeria problems especially light and corruption.
Amen.

Amen!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by ubaobi: 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
ok
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by eleko1: 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
wink A better by far Nig in sight.

2 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by tohpahz(f): 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
I pray
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by trigar12(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2015
Baba toh sure
Baba can't afford to fumble, he must deliver,
And he will deliver.

SATA.NOIDS will just die of hate. No joke.

12 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Drinkwater(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2015
Dude you gotta stop talking and start work. Only you get 3 twitter handles @Mbuhari @Asorock @PresidentNGR na mouth you get...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by nasty45(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2015
Day 2.... Baba we de wait

1 Like

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by oloriooko(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2015
PMB pls do not also forget the 5k for jobless and daily manna for school kids.
More grease and engine oil to your palm and elbow Presido!

7 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Rahmatuparker: 12:29pm On May 30, 2015
Ameen
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2015
Electricity is one of the major challenges facing our country. May God grant you the strength to resolve all the challenges and to pilot the affairs of our dear country to the summit of greatness. God bless Nigeria!

For your latest and best quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Roman, Shingle, Shake designs) from DS Rooftile, South Korea. Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.

1 Like

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by deeozi(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2015
O Lord, help Buhari to conquer Nigeria problems especially light and corruption.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by saxwizard(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2015
okay
Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by LMAyedun(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2015
Amen!! I claim it for my dear country... but Buhari shuld talkless and let his works speak for him.

3 Likes

Re: Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari by Segadem(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2015
we believe u,
I can't just explain what someone can do or achieve without light,
God even said "let there be light".

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) / Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.