Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me (5488 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by ehmmy11(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin Don't worry you just have to propose to her.. She will change it has happened like that to many couples i don't know
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by jelel6: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
The most funny part of it all was where he said she brings good luck. There's no need wasting advise on you nigga. We obviously see things differently.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fineboy444:
I don tire for all this woman matter
Commit suicide if you dont know what to do next. Fool
High5!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Olakunleyakub(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
And who told you that your that your life will not be the same again or even better if you dump her cos of her promiscuous act?
By the way, you said you got the money and who also told you that only money can keep a marriage or relationship? Hell nooooo I spotted a simp but I understand love can be powerful and blind atyms ..there are some responsible Ladies with a full doze of self esteem that does not really care about your money but your potentials and skills. While acknowledging the fact that you said you have money you also need to improve on urself from communication skill, to exposure and soft skills.
5 things you need to avoid to get a good lady
1.nagging
2.arrogance and rudeness
3.showing off
4. Quick jelousy
5. Anger
6.lies
All those things are turn off and deal breaker for good and responsible Ladies.
9 things to do to win the hearth of any lady in the world
1.confidence
2 self worth
3.intelligence
4.soft skills
5 exposure
6.prayer
7.money
8.averagely reserve and patient
9.principle and discipline

Good luck.
Rajix20:
The quickest thing I can do is to dumb her but I can vividly tell you this girl has got good luck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Lordbucci2: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rajix20:
Hello everyone!

The girl I call my girlfriend is double dating me with another guy
Though when I met this girl, she has being in the relationship with that guy and she told me she has a boyfriend but she wasn’t interested in the relationship with the guy anymore that she loved me already. But I vividly understands how girls act so I asked her too many times if I was going to be her only guy because I can’t afford to share her, I explained to her I could take my leave if she’s not ready to leave the guy (all this was to avoid a toxic relationship because I know I can’t bear it) But she told me to give her little time to breakup with that guy so we can have the best relationship.
To cut the long epistle, we have being dating for over a month now and we have and sex too many times and even had abortion once. But what keeps me worried is that She is a busy person who is only free on Sundays. So what she does every Sunday is that she shuffles meeting me with meeting the other guy, for instance, if she comes to my place this Sunday, she goes to the other guy’s place the next Sunday. And for me, this is not the kind of relationship I want with her. But I don’t understand what to do. She blocked me from viewing her status when ever she goes to the guy’s place but my friends shows me and makes jest about it this every Sunday. I really do not want to leave this girl because she has good good luck I can tell cause since we’ve being together, My endeavor has being very positive. Please advise me.
ur grammar alone wil make any girl cheat on u . Use ur language !instead.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by callmeRichie(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Rajix20 post=90424916]

nigger has been "pussyfied" grin grin
see has he dey yawn shits; D
wake up bro!
Ji masun !!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by TerryMcGinis(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Say hello to my little friend, i'm Tony Fauntana, you mess with me, you messing with the best, you wanna play?, okay, lets play!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by chasefund(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
1 month of dating, una don Bleep many times..don do Abortion sef but you said she's only free on Sunday �
Going by that, you impregnated her within two weeks cos she switch from you the next Sunday

I don't understand please

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by cybriz82(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meeyankee:
See this MUMU man.

D mumu no get mate...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Gofwane(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fineboy444:
I don tire for all this woman matter
Commit suicide if you dont know what to do next. Fool
God bless you and your local government
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Gofwane(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Millennialaku:

mtcheww, wait till she gifts you something angry angry
That’s gonna be Covid-19 or Covid-20 version.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Frankicent(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Youngpo413:
in chees just like,just like it is in real life,today's bliss can become tomorrows poison...the OP should have a rethink.

I hope he does
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by kiddkash(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by emperorsversion(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

hey, kindly quote me on a dead thread... remember we have some unfinish biz..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Babaibejii: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rajix20:
Hello everyone!

The girl I call my girlfriend is double dating me with another guy
Though when I met this girl, she has being in the relationship with that guy and she told me she has a boyfriend but she wasn’t interested in the relationship with the guy anymore that she loved me already. But I vividly understands how girls act so I asked her too many times if I was going to be her only guy because I can’t afford to share her, I explained to her I could take my leave if she’s not ready to leave the guy (all this was to avoid a toxic relationship because I know I can’t bear it) But she told me to give her little time to breakup with that guy so we can have the best relationship.
To cut the long epistle, we have being dating for over a month now and we have and sex too many times and even had abortion once. But what keeps me worried is that She is a busy person who is only free on Sundays. So what she does every Sunday is that she shuffles meeting me with meeting the other guy, for instance, if she comes to my place this Sunday, she goes to the other guy’s place the next Sunday. And for me, this is not the kind of relationship I want with her. But I don’t understand what to do. She blocked me from viewing her status when ever she goes to the guy’s place but my friends shows me and makes jest about it this every Sunday. I really do not want to leave this girl because she has good good luck I can tell cause since we’ve being together, My endeavor has being very positive. Please advise me.

You never even know the guys on her monday to saturdau schedule. You only know the one sharing your day with you and you dey complain.....lol, when will men really know women . God!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse / / The Rate At Which Young Ladies Are Turning Into Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.