Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) (61776 Views)

I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Eskdale(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2020
join my telegram channel for current movies and TV series no long talk. you can also download them to your device Eskdale media Home of Entertainment
https:///eskdale_medea

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Everybody knows his/her God
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Taiwojon(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2020
yes ooooo God over everything
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by proudevil: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Lostz:
since when did it become lawmakers job to build roads?

What of their constituency allowance?
Why are they appropriating budget?
Why are there senate committee on roads and infrastructure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Dino, the entire families of our legend musician Majek Fashek needed ur contribution to move this cop from US to Nigeria, stop all this ur show off and attend to them immediately.

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
God is wealth
The most insane comment to this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Newboss(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2020
proudevil:
The cars and bike that are only left in his garage.
Where are the roads in kogi for all this fine fine car?
Where is the security for him to drive around kogi?
He can't even drive the cars in esanlu his supposed former constituent.

Lord pleas don't give me things that are only good for pictures.

His house is in Maitama, Abuja
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Yeye man. Buy bike dey keep inside house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by ejomahgrace44: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020
Nice ride
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Golan007: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Lostz:
since when did it become lawmakers job to build roads?

Since they started having constituency projects.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by paix(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Esseite:

How do you castigate Dino but could not castigate the flood of much higher exotic cars from Arewa all over social media from a much much younger generation during the last sallah?...

Dinos is only living a regular affluent Arewa life
After all he's from arewa. You only live twice you know. He is just enjoying the first phase of his life.

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by proudevil: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Newboss:

His house is in Maitama, Abuja
I know.
What of the one in kogi?

When he was in the senate, Was he representing a constituent in abuja or in kogi.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by buzorcharles(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If Dino had really chosen God, he would do what Jesus told that young Rich Man in Matthew, 10:22, 19:21 and Luke 18:22.

I like this ur quote die. That's why I don't believe any rich man of God
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by ArticleBeast: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If Dino had really chosen God, he would do what Jesus told that young Rich Man in Matthew, 10:22, 19:21 and Luke 18:22.
Stop quoting bible verses you don't understand.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by buzorcharles(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Esseite:

How do you castigate Dino but could not castigate the flood of much higher exotic cars from Arewa all over social media from a much much younger generation during the last sallah?...

Dinos is only living a regular affluent Arewa life

We castigate all
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by unscripted(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2020
He still doesn't have sense
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Mynightmare: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2020
Dino should shut up, he's part of the ills of the society.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by usmanbaba(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Hero of biafra grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Kpokakpoka(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2020
The average Nigerian becomes a fool once he/she hears God in a statement....a strategy politicians have been using to milk yall dry since the inception.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by QweenM(f): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2020
foleskay:

Shut up. Say what you're conversant with. Dino is not d yeye governor of kogi. Go check his constituency in kabba and see d number of projects he did there

Eeyah...... The "shut up" you first said in this comment shows that you've really suffered from the hands of the kind of leaders you have been electing in Kogi State.

Don't worry, you go dey alright las las. Pele tie!
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Reference(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2020
Does this man have anything else to do outside politics. I mean anything at all productive to society and himself. That can take him away from socual media once a while. What is his profession. Where is his office, business premises or workshop. How can people elect you into office when you have no office to start with.... when all you do is roam around town...
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by foleskay(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2020
QweenM:

Eeyah...... The "shut up" you first said in this comment shows that you've really suffered from the hands of the kind of leaders you have been electing in Kogi State.

Don't worry, you go dey alright las las. Pele tie!
Iwo na pele tie tongue
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by QweenM(f): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2020
sacajawea:

Kogi State? Is it only Kogi State?

Lol...... Nigeria as a whole!
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2020
donbachi:
"The youths are the leaders of tomorrow"..see one of dem.

So me and Dino nah age bracket...

Fear God ohh, with all him white biabia like ewure
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by QweenM(f): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2020
foleskay:

Iwo na pele tie tongue

O ma wa alright las las cheesy
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by AntiWailer: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
The peoples Senator

Which of the people's Senator flaunt wealth to the people ?

You deserve the kind of Govt ruling u.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by foleskay(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2020
QweenM:

O ma wa alright las las cheesy
Iwo gan maa wa ok. Finally. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) / FG To Remove State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.