Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Atiku Will Contest 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Contest 2023 Presidency (206 Views)

Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Atiku Will Contest 2023 Presidency by Expressclickin0: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Adamu Atiku-Abubakar, son of the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 Presidential election, yesterday said that his father, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will contest for the number office, come 2023.

The commissioner for Works and Energy disclosed this while presenting the score card of his ministry, as the administration of Governor Ahmadu Finitiri celebrates one year in office.

“Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with my father contesting for the presidency. In 2023, my father will be aspiring to the number one office in the land because he has been an astute, strategic, master politician for almost four decades”, Punch quoted him to have said.

Recall that Atiku had contested for the number position for five (5) times and lost.

Run down of Atiku’s presidential ambition according to wikipedia.org

First presidential run

Abubakar launched a bid for the Presidency in 1993, placing third after MKO Abiola and Babagana Kingibe in the Social Democratic Party (SDP) primaries.

Second presidential run

On 25 November 2006 Abubakar announced that he would run for president. On 20 December 2006, he was....
read more
https://expressclick24..com/2020/06/atiku-will-contest-2023-presidency.html

Re: Atiku Will Contest 2023 Presidency by Mynd44: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2020

(1)

Mayor Launched Automatic Disinfectant Tunnel In Port Harcourt City Secretariat / Governor Gboyega Oyetola Describes June 12th As A Tribute To Courage / Art Historian Calls Out Christie’s For Selling Objects Taken From Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.