Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft (1685 Views)

2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello People,
It would really be a nice thing to share any witchcraft experiences you have encountered before.
Don't worry about the witches and wizards as you share. I cover you all with the blood of Jesus. I declare you untouched in the name of Jesus.

I have experienced so many. I would only share one.
I remember when I was in Primary 4. A little pretty girl in my class gave our Bible knowledge teacher a pen. The teacher got up from her seat and followed the little girl outside the class. As she was about to leave the school gate, she suddenly realised she wasn't herself and shouted JESUS.
The little girl began to confess that she was asked to bring the teacher from the Coven.
She pointed few people who belong to her coven, but they denied.
I was still little then with little understanding so I made a joke of everything.
Please share your experiences for others to know we are in the world of mysteries.
Anyone who doesn't believe in the spiritual realm is doing himself/herself great harm.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Story 2
There is this friend of mine who was living in this compound of single room houses in it.
A lady living opposite where he lives was always picking up quarrels with him. Later on the rest of the family of the woman joined in the fight against this my friend.
One day, while my friend was sleeping, he felt someone pressing him on the bed. He was choking and couldn't speak. He forced himself to call on the name of Jesus. The moment he said Jesus, the hand released him.
He stood up immediately and began to pray against whoever was pressing him.
The next day, the woman who was always fighting him began to cry that the children should take her away from that compound that she didn't know what she did to my friend.
She could not stop crying until they took her elsewhere.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Missyajoke(f): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
These world we live in is a mystery.
Mine goes thus I had a friend in school and she comes to visit me anytime tests or exams is approaching She'll ask for my pen and she'll give me hers to used. During tests she gets high score while I would get a bad score. One day I didn't give her my pen to use so I got an high score while she got a poor score. Since then whenever
I write my Exams or Test I don't borrow people my reading materials or pen.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Missyajoke:
Mine goes thus I had a friend in school and she comes to visit me anytime tests or exams are closed. She'll ask for my pen and she'll give me hers to used. During tests she gets high score while I would get a bad score. One day I didn't give her my pen to use so I got an high score while she got a poor score. Since then whenever

Interesting.
Mine was that a boy used to rub my head with his hands and the heads of other brilliant guys in class. He gets the first position.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Missyajoke(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:

Interesting.
Mine was that a boy used to rub my head with his hands and the heads of other brilliant guys in class. He gets the first position.

Most of them into witchcraft don't usually end well. The day the girl knew I found out she started avoiding me. Some will am delusional but it's true.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Missyajoke:

Most of them into witchcraft don't usually end well.
You are right. Let's keep exposing their activities.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
None whatsoever.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Squillaci:
None whatsoever.
They're everywhere around you though.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:

They're everywhere around you though.
In what form.
And what exactly do they do?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Squillaci:

In what form.
And what exactly do they do?
There operations are in the dark and in secret. It is only few times people get to see them.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
terrezo2002:

There operations are in the dark and in secret. It is only few times people get to see them.

What I mean is what exactly do they do to people?
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Squillaci:

What I mean is what exactly do they do to people?
Steal, Kill and destroy. Just anything to kill the happiness of people
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Ola17: 1:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Missyajoke:
Mine goes thus I had a friend in school and she comes to visit me anytime tests or exams is approaching She'll ask for my pen and she'll give me hers to used. During tests she gets high score while I would get a bad score. One day I didn't give her my pen to use so I got an high score while she got a poor score. Since then whenever

cry
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Ola17: 1:38am On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

Interesting.

embarassed
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Ola17:

embarassed
What is the matter? Don't you believe in witchcraft?
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by MightySparrow: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

You people are talking about little girls but yoruba always refer to witches as old women 'iya osoromatue!' ayamatanga!, airforce, wing commander.!!?!?
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Ola17: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

I don’t have a reason to.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Ola17:

I don’t have a reason to.
Alright bro. Cheers
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
MightySparrow:
You people are talking about little girls but yoruba always refer to witches as old women 'iya osoromatue!' ayamatanga!, airforce, wing commander.!!?!?
Sometimes the little ones are the most dangerous. It depends on their level in their coven. There are both young and old witches.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by MightySparrow: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

Sometimes the little ones are the most dangerous. It depends on their level in their coven. There are both young and old witches.
You mean the younger the deadlier. Airforce.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2020
MightySparrow:
You mean the younger the deadlier. Airforce.
Sometimes
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Ola17: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

Blaming adults for our failures and bad decisions is one thing, but blaming kids who are incapable of reason is evil. What does a kid of say four years old know? That means you are subtly in support of the abomination going on in states like Akwa Ibom where children are taken to the forest and left to die on the stupid claims they are witches.

You people should fear God.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ola17:

Blaming adults for our failures and bad decisions is one thing, but blaming kids who are incapable of reason is evil. What does a kid of say four years old know? That means you are subtly in support of the abomination going on in states like Akwa Ibom where children are taken to the forest and left to die on the stupid claims they are witches.

You people should fear God.
False accusations.
They are humans who have been possessed to do evil. I deal with the spirit in them. I don't support hurting the persons. I send the devil in them packing in the name of Jesus.

Anyways, I see you're ignorant of spiritual things and I see the reason you speak this way. I tell you the truth, it is dangerous for you to remain ignorant. Get spiritual understanding
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Ola17: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

False accusations.
They are humans who have been possessed to do evil. I deal with the spirit in them. I don't support hurting the persons. I send the devil in them packing in the name of Jesus.

Anyways, I see you're ignorant of spiritual things and I see the reason you speak this way. I tell you the truth, it is dangerous for you to remain ignorant. Get spiritual understanding

Sir, children aren’t capable of such evil! Kindly leave children out of your shenanigans. They are kids for crying out loud whose only offense is to be born in the midst of paranoid adults that can’t seem to get their shît together.

You will be doing humanity a favor by preaching against parents having more children than they can cater for, that is a better service to humanity and more honorable than stroking the most basic human instinct(fear) and transferring the outcome of such fears to innocent kids whose only offense is being born to such stupid parents.

Few days ago, an aide to the Cross River state governor led some thugs to burn some senior citizens on the unfounded allegations that they are witches. You are one way or the other encouraging such barbarism. One of the core purpose of Christianity is to civilize you but it seems the reverse is the case in Nigeria.

Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ola17:

Sir, children aren’t capable of such evil! Kindly leave children out of your shenanigans. They are kids for crying out loud whose only offense is to be born in the midst of paranoid adults that can’t seem to get their shît together.

You will be doing humanity a favor by preaching against parents having more children than they can cater for, that is a better service to humanity and more honorable than stroking the most basic human instinct(fear) and transferring the outcome of such fears to innocent kids whose only offense is being born to such stupid parents.

Few days ago, an aide to the Cross River state governor led some thugs to burn some senior citizens on the unfounded allegations that they are witches. You are one way or the other encouraging such barbarism. One of the core purpose of Christianity is to civilize you but it seems the reverse is the case in Nigeria.

Spits.
You have a big problem.
Read all my texts and see if you can find all the things you accuse me of. I am done with you. Cheers man
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by Ola17: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
terrezo2002:

You have a big problem.
Read all my texts and see if you can find all the things you accuse me of. I am done with you. Cheers man

Look in the mirror sir. You will get the message.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by terrezo2002(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by kingxsamz(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2020
The stories up there sounds like the posters didn't get enough education. Smh. undecided

Any witchcraft that isn't capable of removing oir bad leaders is useless and nonexistent.
Witchcraft ko...
When did someone confessing to be a witch become witchcraft? undecided
Stuffs like this are meant for delusional people.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft by kingxsamz(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2020
terrezo2002:

False accusations.

There's nothing spiritual about anything.
You're no different from our ancestors who used to think sicklers were obanje's sent to torment their parents.
Neither are you different from those who would tie up a child and lock her up for days just because they feel the child is a witch.
If you can have such mindset, then there's no length you won't go.
Spiritual my ass.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Closes Church,Locks-up Building After Winning 100M Through Sports Betting / Can We Live With These Muslims In Nigeria (nigeria V.s Lebanon) / Converts How Do You Now Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.