Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Magnus Kpakol And The Keke Napep Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Kpakol And The Keke Napep Scam (1748 Views)

Wike Suspends Fred Kpakol And Dagogo / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magnus Kpakol And The Keke Napep Scam by Orikinla(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2011
The National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP) of Nigeria is not eradicating poverty, but promoting corruption.

See Magnus Kpakol and the KEKE NAPEP scam

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5665060-146/magnus_kpakol_and_the_keke_napep.csp

Below is the photograph of one of the dud checks issued by Magnus Kpakol.

Re: Magnus Kpakol And The Keke Napep Scam by Kilode1: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
Interesting story. . . 

lately, I've become more impressed with Olojede's 234next and their investigative reports.  I can't wait for us to get a freedom of information bill.
Re: Magnus Kpakol And The Keke Napep Scam by fstranger1: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
Kilode?!:

Interesting story. . . 

lately, I've become more impressed with Olojede's 234next and their investigative reports.  I can't wait for us to get a freedom of information bill.

The only thing i dont like about him is the fact that he is from Modakeke

Other than that, he seems more credible and serious that Sowore!
Re: Magnus Kpakol And The Keke Napep Scam by Kilode1: 12:21am On Jan 24, 2011
^^Hehe. . . so he's from Modakeke? hmm that una war na wah o.

I travelled through the two towns during that period, The "Ife warriors" (I think?) they once stopped our bus, there was this old woman by the road side, she waved and told your peeps to let us go and they complied at once!

Very old woman o! I felt like I was inside a Jimoh Aliu movie. I guess she sensed awon Omo Awo were in the bus. . .  shocked grin

Sowore is ok, he ain't perfect but at least he's talking. . .
Re: Magnus Kpakol And The Keke Napep Scam by Orikinla(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2011
fstranger1:

The only thing i dont like about him is the fact that he is from Modakeke

Other than that, he seems more credible and serious that Sowore!

Who cares where he comes from as long as he is doing the right thing for the common cause.

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ararume And His Ordeal. / Is Nigeria This Rich? / GEJ Swears His Loyalty To The Nigerian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.