Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (39087 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting / APC Changes Slogan From ‘Change’ To ‘Progress’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Praxtech: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Awoo88:
Another zamfara loading
Exactly
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Praxtech: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Levels1:

Better put, the Governor will regret this if Edo State as is taking by the PDP, The Arrogance and stubborness of him will send him to jail when been probe by the PDP government.
Nope
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Erickymania: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Louisananda7:
I applaud obaseki, this shows he is not a pushover.
You one of d people who don't read before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by xtremecomedian(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nchenches: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Change Secretariat in your drive to consign Edo State to Fulani with herdsmen.
Aliyu Oshiomwole, go and sit down, Edo people shall defeat you.

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Heffalump(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lostz:
I don't think the national chairman have the right to change the state address.

I see lawsuit upon lawsuit.

everything is playing out for PDP good Sha

Oshiomhole is working for PDP. It is right time now to boot him out before APC will begin to see winiwini-wanawan shocked
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by samdaisi: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
For the people that said you don't want godfatherism in Edo please tell your people to join other registered political party and to avoid of begging for favour from the people they perceive that own the party,tell them to build their own party now.Mimiko left PDP and built Labour party and he emerged as a winner through court.
Stop being ingrates and ungrateful person

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nchenches: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
it is oshomole duty notify inec the necessary secretariat .
Inec dont have business with state chapter in conducting primary. The national working committee is the one to provide necessary files and documents

Oshiomwole has no role to choose location for a state Secretariat without consent of the state organizing committee of the party.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
there is no legal problem here Inec only recognize party chairman in this case .

Party chairman can do what he likes in any state against the will of those in the state chapter? I see. One man army go soon hear am. He ahud equally run the state chapter all by himself now. He is one man army after all.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Louisananda7(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Erickymania post=90446858]
You one of d people who don't read before commenting[ baba i made a comment independent of the post.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Heffalump:

Oshiomhole is working for PDP. It is right time now to boot him out before APC will begin to see winiwini-wanawan shocked

he is working for his own ego
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Doyin2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
seanfer:
This is not the duty of National Chairman to do.... What happened to the office of the Nation Organising Secretary?
Politicians always using their powers wrongly.

You need more knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by kolade560: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
meum:
No be National Chairmo work be dis na
I wonder oo
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Sweeetheart(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
sometime silence is golden

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by wink2015(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
OSHIOMOLE IS DAMAGING WHAT IS LEFT OF THE REPUTATION OF BUHARI AND HIS GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jaxxy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Levels1 post=90446577][/quote]

U will soon understand. Na court case una go chop belle full. Even inec will disqualify all of u. Pdp is the only winner here.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by collinometricx: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nchenches:

Oshiomwole has no role to choose location for a state Secretariat without consent of the state organizing committee of the party.

And who told you they didn't give him the go ahead to change it?
APC in edo state has two faction, the ones loyal to Adam's has its chairman, the ones loyal to obaseki has its chairman (suspended chairman)

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Charlie2049(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
APC will never learn...Now Edo is heading the way of Zafara and River state... PDP is smiling at them right now Hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Joejoe93: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
One of the laws of power,,says NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER.
I think obaseki went too far knowing that osho baba was fully informed once it comes it politics.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by goshen26: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
DrBasit:
The battle line is being drawn everyday.... We await further drama..... It's surely going to be interesting....

My only pain is that some young Nigerians (party boys) will lose their lives, while the two elephants and their children will be alive after the drama.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ORIENTATION101: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nchenches:

thats not the business of inec. Inec work with party chairman. Check the parties osho notify the change of address.

Edo state commissioner of police
DSS
Civil defence

So anybody that feels he didnt do the right thing should bypass osho to inec office in abuja if they won't walk them outside

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ORIENTATION101: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Party chairman can do what he likes in any state against the will of those in the state chapter? I see. One man army go soon hear am. He ahud equally run the state chapter all by himself now. He is one man army after all.
will? Who is Edo state chairman of APC?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by apexx3599: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
[color=#] 1978809[/color]
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jrusky(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
I dey vex for dis gorrilla called Oshio. Obaseki pls send bulldozer to pull down that nonsense new secretariat.

I just hate Oshio like hell e dey do me one kind like to say....................

I pray Edo can make Obaseki win the primary hhhmmmm......Oshio must be bury politically forever.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by babyfaceafrica: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
daddytime:
Taking unilateral decisions even at a National party level without any sort of regard for members of the NEC and NWC of the party.

All these, says a lot about Oshiomole, his character, and what he is all about.

This will be the perfect definition of cutting ones nose to spite his face.

APC of Oshiomole go see wetin dem dey find for Edo State.

Time to bury the party in the State.

Let's see where the litigations will begin from.

Illiterate tailor wey destiny push up dey feel like the best thing since sliced bread.
Taking unilateral decisions even at a National party level without any sort of regard for members of the NEC and NWC of the party.

But NWC and NEC members are not complaining.. Are they?

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by psucc(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If you wants to know the true nature of a man, give him power and money.

This is the same man that accused OBJ of high-handedness, fought him and almost crumble his reign but today the table has turned and Adams Oshiomhole is no longer the comrade, he no longer understand comradeship.

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
SOMETHING TELLS ME.....OBASEKI WOULD WIN....HE would win.obaseki I stan

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by RunThins: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
When you talk political chess moves on this forum, political newbies will be talking political checkers moves! Well, let's see the next move from the Governor's camp now? Ojezua is about to learn what it feels like, when you fail to build a consensus. The politics of divide and conquer is beneath a ruling party that aspires to deliver the dividends of democracy to the electorate. When electioneering is done, a real leader that can unite the party in the state would be elected the new chairman.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by babyfaceafrica: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abragidi:
SOMETHING TELLS ME.....OBASEKI WOULD WIN....HE would win.obaseki I stan

Something tells me, you only have one vote

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by samdaisi: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
APC will never learn...Now Edo is heading the way of Zafara and River state... PDP is smiling at them right now Hoping for the best.

please be informed sir,INEC was not carry along on those state that's why the national chairman is writing Inec in every second the step taking by his party fortunately Oshomole is the chairman that was why Obaseke wanted him out as a party chairman

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
will? Who is Edo state chairman of APC?

It is the national chairman Oshiomole na. He is the chairman of all the state Apcs also and owner of the party aswell. One man army grin

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by leokid866: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:
haaabaaaa.....osho baba pls take it easy with obaseki na..first it was u saying it must be direct Primaries, next was that abaseki forged his papers and now you are shifting the venue to your own location( just like caf shifting a worldcup qualifier decider against egypt from a neutral ground to cairo).....just like wat happened in lagos last year it must be hard times for obaseki right now but i think he should stick to his plan and approach this new measures lyk a warrior but i pray that he doesn't end up the ambode way (afterall e wife no slap pastor), am not a fan of godfatherism in politics but it seems like its here to stay in naija politics but las las na GOD get final say....
LOL you think godfatherism is only in Nigeria? Lol go run for a political situation in Saudi without the house of Saud backing you and let's see how far you go.....or America without the bushes or Clinton's in your corner....is it because they don't display theirs like we do here.....anyway obaseki caused this for himself, he felt he was now a big boy forgetting he met some people there.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms / Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.