Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (39090 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting / APC Changes Slogan From ‘Change’ To ‘Progress’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Levels1:

That will not be soon, but future things. The Good thing is that he was able to use his position to stop the Governor second term. While he remains senior to him for completing second term.

So what is his gain? Is obaseki or rather Apc fails to win Edo, he looses his job. How did he not loose?

I am telling u if Apc looses the Edo elections Oshiomole is gone for good. Mark it. They already want him out bt that will be the final thing to bring him down.

Obaseki can always contest again. So what is Oshiomoles gain??
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Levels1(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2020
jaxxy:

So what is his gain? Is obaseki or rather Apc fails to win Edo, he looses his job. How did he not loose?

I am telling u if Apc looses the Edo elections Oshiomole is gone for good. Mark it. They already want him out bt that will be the final thing to bring him down.

Obaseki can always contest again. So what is Oshiomoles gain??

But not guarantee to win again.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Levels1:

But not guarantee to win again.

Obaseki will only loose if his name is not on the ballot box for the gubernatorial elections.

Oshiomole will loose his job if Apc looses in Edo. U can’t start to do ur permutations. Lol
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Bundaweber: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2020
paulolee:
haaabaaaa.....osho baba pls take it easy with obaseki na..first it was u saying it must be direct Primaries, next was that abaseki forged his papers and now you are shifting the venue to your own location( just like caf shifting a worldcup qualifier decider against egypt from a neutral ground to cairo).....just like wat happened in lagos last year it must be hard times for obaseki right now but i think he should stick to his plan and approach this new measures lyk a warrior but i pray that he doesn't end up the ambode way (afterall e wife no slap pastor), am not a fan of godfatherism in politics but it seems like its here to stay in naija politics but las las na GOD get final say....

the only available option for obaseki is to decamp to another party. decamping does not mean he is a coward but that he is smart enough to recognise the political reality on ground. PDp is gathering lightweights in hopes that he will decamp there or failing that court nullifies apc then they step in. My advice is obaseki decamps to a lesser known party, negotiates with the the other 13 parties and PDp to present one super alliance candidate which is himself and sponspors/ sow chaos in ApC. he will certainly win with this strategy. but either way Edo state is in for tough times
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by paulolee(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Bundaweber:

the only available option for obaseki is to decamp to another party. decamping does not mean he is a coward but that he is smart enough to recognise the political reality on ground. PDp is gathering lightweights in hopes that he will decamp there or failing that court nullifies apc then they step in. My advice is obaseki decamps to a lesser known party, negotiates with the the other 13 parties and PDp to present one super alliance candidate which is himself and sponspors/ sow chaos in ApC. he will certainly win with this strategy. but either way Edo state is in for tough times
bt dt wont be easy at this time...Decamping to oda Parties isnt dt easy, Lots of money involved and paper works done and it would mk it seems asif he is Scared of osho and mk it look like he is a coward...what abt he decamp to pdp succesfully and still lost the sit to apc?? dtz double tragedy for him na, d.s.s would surely pick him up d next day and osho would Start the court cases and mk sure he ends behind bars for the dirty deals he did in the first tenure

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Levels1(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2020
jaxxy:

Obaseki will only loose if his name is not on the ballot box for the gubernatorial elections.

Oshiomole will loose his job if Apc looses in Edo. U can’t start to do ur permutations. Lol

I need not to drag with you anymore cause its seems you no little or non when it come to elections and government, if not I expect you not to quote the above. The greatest losser in this game is no other person than Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Levels1:

I need not to drag with you anymore cause its seems you no little or non when it come to elections and government, if not I expect you not to quote the above. The greatest losser in this game is no other person than Obaseki.

Obaseki may not loose and Oshiomole will. Let’s all be careful.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Levels1(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2020
jaxxy:

You are not a student of history, fact.
Ask, Dino, Saraki, and the likes.

Like Obaseki is your man, hence trying to face realities of life.

I rest my Case Bros.
Av a great day.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Levels1:

You are not a student of history, fact.
Ask, Dino, Saraki, and the likes.

Like Obaseki is your man, hence trying to face realities of life.

I rest my Case Bros.
Av a great day.

Dino and saraki were not governors. Is ortom’s case not history also? Good day.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Bundaweber: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
paulolee:

bt dt wont be easy at this time...Decamping to oda Parties isnt dt easy, Lots of money involved and paper works done and it would mk it seems asif he is Scared of osho and mk it look like he is a coward...what abt he decamp to pdp succesfully and still lost the sit to apc?? dtz double tragedy for him na, d.s.s would surely pick him up d next day and osho would Start the court cases and mk sure he ends behind bars for the dirty deals he did in the first tenure

true!!! but look at it from the angle I presented. at present it seems apc is United against obaseki but the moment obaseki leaves them that's when people would see how disunited they are. is it ogiemwonyi and odubu who are upset that a party that they've remained loyal to for years, someone suddenly comes from the outside and takes their ticket. obaseki is the common goal uniting them, let him leave and I guarantee you apc will not field a candidate. oshiomole has dribbled himself to an own goal. he would have been better served wooing urhogide to contest as governor on apc platform, that would have opened up the Senate seat, which could have been given to ogiemwonyi and a promise that once obaseki leaves buhari can be convinced on the nddc board would have settled odubu. arhiavbe could also be convinced that he would be incharge a state security board which would be comprised of all the vigilantes and other recruits with power to detain and make arrest . this would have satisfied oshiomole base, make him appear trustworthy and also have a formidable candidate who might have an axe to grind against obaseki. instead he went back to his vomit and brought back a person that he blacklisted politically. Obaseki would be best served following my opinion. joining a party apart from PDp might tie up the federal might as it might appear that instead of betraying the apc, oshiomole pushed him to the wall
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Bundaweber: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
jaxxy:

truth is obaseki has the ace but he has not deployed it smartly.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Bundaweber: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
jaxxy:

nah! oshiomole is ready to sacrifice Edo for a bigger goal. 2023
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bundaweber:

nah! oshiomole is ready to sacrifice Edo for a bigger goal. 2023

Which 2023? Without no job?? Once Apc looses Edo Oshiomole is out. No work again.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by PHOTSEE(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Bundaweber:

That was Gov ortom style in benue state, last time minute he decamped form APC to PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.