Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me (1977 Views)

Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No / What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? / This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by QuinModah(f): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Good evening fams
The name is(Withheld) I have done my introduction early this year.. I need your advice ma or say on an issue bothering me, I know this is romancelanders but I still ur advice pls

So am in a relationship dating this footballer for a year now, he plays for abia warriors but due to this corona wahala they are on break so he base in otupko benue state while I stay in jos, I love him and we have been doing fine. Just last month he started behaving strange if I call he doesnt pick up when I chat him up he doesnt reply when he feel like he calls back with an excuse. The attitude was so annoying but I didn't complain I talked to his close friends who stay in jos with me to help me talk to him, for me to know what the problem is but they said he said nothing

Last week I received a call from he apologized for his behavior but he said that I shouldn't call him that he's going through alot now and that he will be the one to call me I encouraged him and I told him to always pray and trust in the lord that everything will fall in place with time.. But my dear friends he blocked my number and blocked me on WhatsApp so right now am confuse ooo what should I do plsss because I don't understand why a man will push away a woman he loves because he's going through hard times.. Am worried guys I need advice plss

plss help a sister
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Oblongata: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
The writing is not only written on the wall, it’s written in capital letters also...

What else do you want us to say?

Move on sister...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Just like Davido
The young man is simply trying to cleanse himself and give himself a treat
He has put other people, including you first before himself
But he ain't doing nothing that shit anymore
He wants to have a space of him own
Respect his damn decision please it's either you wait for him to call you or move on with your life
Simple !!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by proff010: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Since he has blocked you just move on. May be He has impregnated someone.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by divineuk(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
My dear that’s his own way of saying it’s over so move on

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by HarunaWest(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dont you know that they havent been paid salaries for months.Your guy don dey see red card already..Things are hard for him so he is thinking of how to restructure his life.
He will call you when he is OK i believe.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Ningen(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wait for him to contact you.

OR

Be like this turkey, board the bus and move on.

[img]https://media1./images/9d4bda6e7fd79598077c5b83f564dd34/tenor.gif?itemid=16074920[/img]

8 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by SweetCunt97(f): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
He probably found a richer girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by ProfAmaben(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
When a man loves a woman, he can never treat her this way. He doesn't love you dear, move on with your life. Don't even force him to love you or be ready for the consequence.
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Thatlong9: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
That's Emancipation, he's a free man now, he's seen there's no need to hurry or better still no need at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
...hazards of dating a midfielder

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by youngblaq: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Well...maybe you have your own fault too and refuse to mention it. However, it looks more like your supposed Mr. Right has taken a drift to the LFS.
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Greatzeus(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
After introduction. This is bad and wicked. What will Op tell her parents and friends waiting for date of traditional marriage?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
QuinModah:
Good evening fams
The name is(Withheld) I have done my introduction early this year.. I need your advice ma or say on an issue bothering me, I know this is romancelanders but I still ur advice pls

So am in a relationship dating this footballer for a year now, he plays for abia warriors but due to this corona wahala they are on break so he base in otupko benue state while I stay in jos, I love him and we have been doing fine. Just last month he started behaving strange if I call he doesnt pick up when I chat him up he doesnt reply when he feel like he calls back with an excuse. The attitude was so annoying but I didn't complain I talked to his close friends who stay in jos with me to help me talk to him, for me to know what the problem is but they said he said nothing

Last week I received a call from he apologized for his behavior but he said that I shouldn't call him that he's going through alot now and that he will be the one to call me I encouraged him and I told him to always pray and trust in the lord that everything will fall in place with time.. But my dear friends he blocked my number and blocked me on WhatsApp so right now am confuse ooo what should I do plsss because I don't understand why a man will push away a woman he loves because he's going through hard times.. Am worried guys I need advice plss

plss help a sister

U sent me a pm.. Reply
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by WhisperedNoise: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
It might be his way of destressing. Men retreat occasionally when there is a pressure on their ego, however, he needs to know that he can't treat you like a second fiddle.

He should never block you. He should respect, value and honor you.
Anything he does in a relationship is what will be carried over into the marriage.
He will face pressuring situations when you are married to him. If he can't cope with the pressure while honoring you, you should be ready to adapt to him leaving the house for days on end.

#MyTwoKobo

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by dom80: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Op, take it as part of life and move on. He may come around someday and may be too late for him to have you back. He didn't act like a man but acted childishly.
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by callmeRichie(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=QuinModah post=90446092]

Thank God he even stylishly told you he needs space, some guys won't care, they would just be fooling around and wasting your time.

Well if he's really passing alot, it's now he needs you most buh since he's avoiding you, then I would say there's something more to this!

He might be have gotten another company or eye somewhere sha.

My advice: I believe in conversation and pouring out! So call him and let him know what's going on!! He can't pause you like a game! So ask for his decision, if he's in or not!!! If he's pass through alot he should be able to let it out for you. Not playing sick!!

So don't let him gives you headaches my dear, call him and talk to him like a woman, ask for why he's doing this and if there's a solution you can offer! If he's not straight with you, WALK OUT abeg!!! No time to waste with a waster!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hld on
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by QuinModah(f): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2020
shocked
SweetCunt97:
He probably found a richer girlfriend.
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by zuby4real10(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
I guessed he is depressed cos he is not receiving salary cos the league is not playing due to covid 19.but this is not enough reason for him to treat u like this. What of if he is married to you and his income stop,will he still avoid u? Something is definitely wrong some where nd it might be from u cos this is one side of the story.
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2020
QuinModah:
Good evening fams

plss help a sister
Honestly speaking he feels he is of no value to you without money . Probably you are the kind of girl that always request from him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by QuinModah(f): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Honestly speaking he feels he is of no value to you without money . Probably you are the kind of girl that always request from him.
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by SavageResponse(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
QuinModah:
Good evening fams

plss help a sister

The guy is probably tired of the relationship...you need to move on with your life!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by gunners160(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ebus12:
Just like Davido

The young man is simply trying to cleanse himself and give himself a treat

He has put other people, including you first before himself

But he ain't doing nothing that shit anymore

He wants to have a space of him own

Respect his damn decision please
it's either you wait for him to call you or move on with your life

Simple !!
can Nairaland guys stop all this yeye Alpha male stuff?
This is some one asking for an advise and you are here adding more to her emotional trauma.
I think it is either you say something reasonable or better still just read and keep mute

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Move on

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
QuinModah:
Good evening fams

plss help a sister

Some men behave that way when they are passing through tough financial struggles with the associated depression. He might be the type that finds it difficult to open up to people and tell them what's really bothering them.

My advice, be patient and give him sometime he will unblock you and call you when he is ready.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Dfynboi: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
4get all ds move on stuff,jst give him space nd in due tym he will come runing bk to u,dts if he truly loves u as u claim

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by QuinModah(f): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Thank you.
Palema007:
Move on
Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by paulolee(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2020
just move on...stop wasting ur time for busstop waiting for a plane..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by Tabitha03(f): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
You have to move on with your life.Going through Hard times won't make you block the persons you love because you need them the most except if you are too demanding in the relationship and he's just so tired of it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me by hstar: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Move on please

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger / Beautiful Johannesburg Socialite Posted Unclad Video Showing Her Huge Bre.ast / Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.