Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal (26474 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal / Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Anneka101(f): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by doctimi(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Saving face after Col. Umar called out their shenanigans...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by LudaChriz(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
After thought appointment.

The most useless President

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ABBAkyari: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
That doesn't change the fact that he's a known bigot

4 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by DennisEche(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
akynkunmy:

Mumu
Nothing feels good with bigot like you.
I DONT HAVE TIME FOR ZOMBIES WHO DONT KNOW THEIR LEFT FROM RIGHT. I WONT BE SURPRISE IF YOU ARE AN AFONJA.
FYI A RETIRED COL.OF FULANI EXTRACTION WROTE A LETTER TO THE DULLARD TO SOFT PEDAL ON HIS ONE SIDED APPOINTMENT BUT HERE YOU ARE TYPING ON A EMPTY STOMACH IN HIS SUPPORT.
KEEP SUPPORTING EVIL.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dammn@@
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ClitRaider: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
fuckers
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Urchman200: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:
The conspiracy theorists can now bury their heads in shame.
everybody cannot be bought like you , we still have people of character in this forum,enjoy ur share while it last.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Akaegwu(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Shameless government. You people wanted to do your mago mago before.

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin grin grin grin

Good Appointment..
Please Nairalanders help me settle this matter..
Between Obasanjo and Buhari, who is better .

Like for Obasanjo
Share for Buhari
Abacha was a Saint compared with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by onadana: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
No choice...it had to be done. No room for excuses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by apexx5822: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by janedonez(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Congratulations to her. May no stumbling block be existent on my way to success
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fof1: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-dss-cleared-dongban-mensem-before-she-was-nominated-by-njc

Obviously the previous exposure that it's bigotry and parochial interests that is stalling this appointment have shamelessly exposed the government again hence this damage control.She merited it.So she had it.

THAT WAS D TACTICS OF LATE COS. THEY WILL KEEP D FILE TO GENERATE DUST,UNTIL D ACTING PERIOD WILL BE OVER. REAL BIGOTS INDEED. THEIR TIME AND DISPENSATION WILL SURELY PASS AWAY TO THEIR SHAME.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Golan007: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
olaric:
Buhari playing 'god;' forgetting that power is transient--one day he will surely pack his bags and leave Aso Rock and another person will replace him.

He was voted president and he's acting on his mandate.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Agborojietoye...........Its done.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fof1: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
ERockson:
Shameless government. They force Buhari hand and reluctantly did the needful tongue

SOMETIMES, MY BROTHER BUHARI HAND NO DEY INSIDE THESE SHITS. IT IS HANGERS-ON AT D CORRIDOR OF POWER AND SELF SERVING SSA/SA THAT PURSUE THIS EVIL/PAROCHIAL INTERESTS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ddippset(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Urchman200:
everybody cannot be bought like you , we still have people of character in this forum,enjoy ur share while it last.
hehehehehehehehehehe

Character kee you dia.

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ddippset(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
If Magu was a Christian from the south these useless hypocrites would still say that Buhari has planned with the Senate to refuse to confirm him because he is not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

Keep quiet.....why did they extend it for three months in the first place?

We don't know.let's not assume wrongly.anyway since she was born in 1957,is she retiring in 2022 or 2027?
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by naijakissleave(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Done reluantantly after the public outcry...

I tell you. Always bowing to pressure much much later. Pupp’et President
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Balenciagaokey: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
ffo:
But Shehu said they are waiting till after covid just yesterday. lie lie government
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by akynkunmy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
DennisEche:

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR ZOMBIES WHO DONT KNOW THEIR LEFT FROM RIGHT. I WONT BE SURPRISE IF YOU ARE AN AFONJA.
FYI A RETIRED COL.OF FULANI EXTRACTION WROTE A LETTER TO THE DULLARD TO SOFT PEDAL ON HIS ONE SIDED APPOINTMENT BUT HERE YOU ARE TYPING ON A EMPTY STOMACH IN HIS SUPPORT.
KEEP SUPPORTING EVIL.
Lols
MOFO's ���
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:
Agborojietoye...........Its done.

He is in pains after accusing buhari wrongly.let him also know that while dakuku lost out in nimasa, hon asira asira an amaechi loyalist is new chairman of nimasa while chief akin rickets another associate of amaechi is chair of NPA.up buhari
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
naijakissleave:

I tell you. Always bowing to pressure much much later. Pupp’et President

No.it means he is a listening and sensitive president
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Pusyiter(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Which kind rough place be this.
Why you dey compare puffpuff with kulinkulin? cool
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin grin grin grin

Good Appointment..
Please Nairalanders help me settle this matter..
Between Obasanjo and Buhari, who is better .

Like for Obasanjo
Share for Buhari
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Finally.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by seunmsg(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

Keep quiet.....why did they extend it for three months in the first place?

The inconsistencies of people like you is really shameful. You once opened a thread on this same subject where I called on the president to appoint her as substantive president of the court. Your response to my post is attached.

While I was calling for the president to immediately send her name to the senate for confirmation, you were arguing that the president can do it after three months. Now, look at the silly question you’re asking me? Is there a correlation between your question today and your comment attached?

I understand the urge for likes and shares can make some of you to rush to respond without sense but please, try and be consistent even in your silliness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Shameless man. Thanks to that ex military officer who scolded him in that epic letter. The fulaniman he had initially earmarked for that position would still be given a juicy position. Buhari no dey taya like that. I hope they won't frame this woman up like they did onoghen to pave the way for his preferred candidate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Bimpe29: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Damage control. Anyway, it's a welcome development.
Nigeria belongs to Muslims and Christians, Northerners and Southerners.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:

The inconsistencies of people like you is really shameful. You once opened a thread on this same subject where I called on the president to appoint her as substantive president of the court. Your response to my post is attached.

While I was calling for the president to immediately send her name to the senate for confirmation, you were arguing that the president can do it after three months. Now, look at the silly question you’re asking me? Is there a correlation between your question today and your comment attached?

I understand the urge for likes and shares can make some of you to rush to respond without sense but please, try and be consistent even in your silliness.
My dear, seunmsg....What will likes and shares do for me?

Why didn't you screenshot your own comments on that day and correlate it with what you said today?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 / Alex Badeh Killing: Police Arrest Five Suspects / Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.