Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal (26458 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal / Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yankee101:
Better. He listened to Umar Dangiwa

Or she begged him and governor lalong intervened
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by seunmsg(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
GEEBITE:
Are you a civil servant like him too? That guy is a big disgrace.

Hey troll, what’s good?

In case you don’t know, I’m still working from home. cool
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

On what grounds will she remove bello? I think she's pro apc plus the senate can reject her confirmation

The Senate can.....but won't.
The atmosphere is already charged. She will be the first Christian to occupy that position since 84 or 86.

However, the woman no send anybody. She once ruled against Wike.
I think in 2015 or so.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ddippset(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
alezzy13:

Senate is responsible for confirmation, not PMB.
If Magu was a Christian you won't blame the senate.

Then you would call it Buhari's regime!!
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by zicoraads: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:
The conspiracy theorists can now bury their heads in shame.
You, my friend, should be the one to bury your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

Or she begged him and governor lalong intervened
Speaking as if you were there.......you sef ehn.

The truth is this......If they extend it again and again...she will remain there.

Her retirement isn't soonest, that's why they buckled.
And the woman has wiped her slate. Immediately Augie left for SC, she knew it will fall on her. So, they know the Presidency will only get backlash, so what's the point.

Jonathan kept late Dalhatu acting for 15 months cos he was close to 65. Its not the same as this.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ddippset(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Projen:

Ode!!!
Is it Buhari's Job to confirm him?
Hypocrite!!.

If Magu was a Christian, that time you will lump the Senate with Buhari and call it "Buhari's government"
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by alezzy13: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol! TBH I'm even surprised he changed face.

After all, it's been a while since howls of blatant nepotism have been levelled against PMB, and he seems not to give a damn.

I wonder what happened this time around.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

When
Under Bulkachuwa.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ITbomb(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
If Abba was still alive, she no for smell that seat by all means
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Okoroawusa: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:

The inconsistencies of people like you is really shameful. You once opened a thread on this same subject where I called on the president to appoint her as substantive president of the court. Your response to my post is attached.

While I was calling for the president to immediately send her name to the senate for confirmation, you were arguing that the president can do it after three months. Now, look at the silly question you’re asking me? Is there a correlation between your question today and your comment attached?

I understand the urge for likes and shares can make some of you to rush to respond without sense but please, try and be consistent even in your silliness.
Chai!.... you have finished that one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Okoroawusa: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Chai!.... you have finished that one.

Ginwa mmacha grin
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Okoroawusa: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

Ginwa mmacha grin
Hahahahaha... okwaya o!
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Hahahahaha... okwaya o!

Yeye guy grin grin grin
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Okoroawusa: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

Yeye guy grin grin grin
Kedu ife melu?
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

Speaking as if you were there.......you sef ehn.

The truth is this......If they extend it again and again...she will remain there.

Her retirement isn't soonest, that's why they buckled.
And the woman has wiped her slate. Immediately Augie left for SC, she knew it will fall on her. So, they know the Presidency will only get backlash, so what's the point.

Jonathan kept late Dalhatu acting for 15 months cos he was close to 65. Its not the same as this.

They can always get the senate to reject her
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

They can always get the senate to reject her
We are saying the same thing.....They can but they won't.

If I may, you speak like you don't want her confirmed or am I wrong?
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Tareq1105: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
ffo:
But Shehu said they are waiting till after covid just yesterday. lie lie government

Na bcoz we shouted. The greatest nepotic leader ever in the history of this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

We are saying the same thing.....They can but they won't.

If I may, you speak like you don't want her confirmed or am I wrong?

I told you once that I liked that woman,she seems very fearless and incorruptible on face value.I have no issue with her and I also believe that buhari won't have any issue with her based on primordial or religious sentiments.but if they have any issue with her,it must be with her past record which can easily be ironed out.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tareq1105:

Na bcoz we shouted. The greatest nepotic leader ever in the history of this country.

It is not.why didn't he send onnoghen name?
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by GEEBITE: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Quite a low cadre.Learnt the big cats are back at work.
seunmsg:

Hey troll, what’s good?

In case you don’t know, I’m still working from home. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

I told you once that I liked that woman,she seems very fearless and incorruptible on face value.I have no issue with her and I also believe that buhari won't have any issue with her based on primordial or religious sentiments.but if they have any issue with her,it must be with her past record which can easily be ironed out.
Ok.

I have been a strong advocate of hers right from when Bulkachuwa was still there sha. No Problem!
Hopefully, she won't shame herself and the Justice system. This is a position her dad longed for before his retirement and death.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

It is not.why didn't he send onnoghen name?
My brother........

Didn't you know Onnoghen's situation?
Do you think, if they found anything on her and we shouted ourselves hoarse, they will confirm her?
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Lymasaba(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Done reluantantly after the public outcry...
it was and always bes on merit
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Akolawole(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
The heat is on the lifeless one. grin grin grin

Generals don't feel heats
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

My brother........

Didn't you know Onnoghen's situation?
Do you think, if they found anything on her and we shouted ourselves hoarse, they will confirm her?

We are saying the same thing na.she is clean and there have no reason to indict her.but your comments earlier suggested that there is a reason why her nomination is being delayed apart from what shehu told us
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

We are saying the same thing na.she is clean and there have no reason to indict her.but your comments earlier suggested that there is a reason why her nomination is being delayed apart from what shehu told us

She did 3 months....You extended for 3 months.

Then Shehu said, there were doing thorough checkups....4 or 5 days into her new term...You recant and send her name for confirmation.

You and I might dribble ourselves but we both just have to congratulate her and move on.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by seunmsg(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
GEEBITE:
Quite a low cadre.Learnt the big cats are back at work.

The young shall grow. Nothing to be ashamed of.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by magzey: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
exsodus:
This government is a big mistake.
Just like u abi grin
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by magzey: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Who else do you expect? Some people still play ethnic and religious move against Buhari , but Buhari is not like what they always think.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by TERFAU(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin grin grin grin

Good Appointment..
Please Nairalanders help me settle this matter..
Between Obasanjo and Buhari, who is better .

Like for Obasanjo
Share for Buhari
Na the matter we dey try settle this evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Repel Bokoharam Incursion Into Damasak / What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu / Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.