Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? (1419 Views)

What Women Really Want / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
that's all i have been hearing since i became a member of NL, i do believe those opinion are a bit biased, i have seen some nigerian girls with craazy shape but most of them that i have seen are basically straight as a board and no behind, ok let's discuss people,
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by MrCork17: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
huh? body? in which planet? (no oofeise) angry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Dsense(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
OP.
They are the prettiest women ever . . . At the same time all the sinful acts full their minds!
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
i will admit when i think of nigerian women , most of the time i will associate them to pretty faces,
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by 190: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
I once heard that should a mosquito bite a Nigerian women on her belle

All it would suck out is FAT , more FAT and Extra FAT

Till it dies, I heard thats how they control mosquito infection in nigeria these days

the women sleep with their belle xposed

I dont know how true it is,

I would like someone to confirm
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
discuss what? Whatever gave you the right to come here on NL to discuss Nigerian women?
are you taking the piss or your just trying to be funny?

please discuss about something else,because i wouldn't go on another site to discuss about women of other tribes or ethnicity.

(no offence)

I am just a proud and a typical Nigerian woman and i cannot shut my eyes on threads that are opened.just to put us Nigerian women down,hope you'd understand where i am coming from? cool
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
listen u, if u did not want to be a part then u did not have to come in here, is it that simple, do u understand, do u digest the situation? who is putting nigerian women down? i beg go take that tampon out of that bloody hole of urs, read my comments before u come in here wanting to be something else,
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by 190: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

discuss what? Whatever gave you the right to come here on NL to discuss Nigerian women?

please discuss about something else,because i wouldn't go on another site to discuss about women of other tribes or ethnicity.

(no offence)

I am just a proud and a typical Nigerian woman and i cannot shut my eyes on threads that are opened.just to put us Nigerian women down,hope you'd understand where i am coming from? cool

^^Thumbs up thats my babie

Amina, SHUT UP, YES YOU SHUT UP

what gave you the right to come here and discuss missy B

in this manner

myself and my baby goldie wont allow this
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
lol is talking bout missy b? fool
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by MrCork17: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

(no offence)

arrhhha, CAT FIGHT AT LAST!!   aminaliB, sweery, SLAP HER FACE angry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
Some Nigerian girls have killer figure some don't. Same apply to all races. undecided You can not draw a conclusion as every woman come in different shape and size.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

Some Nigerian girls have killer figure some don't. Same apply to all races. undecided You can not draw a conclusion as every woman come in different shape.

and thats my point, everyone is different, so true girl, thanks for ur nice feedback
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
aminalib:

that's all i have been hearing since i became a member of NL, i do believe those opinion are a bit biased, i have seen some nigerian girls with craazy shape but most of them that i have seen are basically straight as a board and no behind, ok let's discuss people,

you are generalising boo hoo and i won't keep quiet about it.  you can come up with a ''some'' next time,accept your mistakes and stop insulting yourself.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

arrhhha, CAT FIGHT AT LAST!!   aminaliB, sweery, SLAP HER FACE angry
cork i thought u loved me, how can u hasve someone abuse ur angel
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

you are generalising boo hoo and i won't keep quiet about it.  you can come up with a ''some'' next time,accept your mistakes and stop insulting yourself.
Mygoldie:

something tells me u are a flat iron, dont get mad, its sunday, wait for me on monday grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
@GOLDIE, so u dont like generalizations, but it's ok for someone to say That all NIGERIAN WOMAN THE BEST SHAPES OR BODIES, why are u not mad about that one too grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2011
You wish im flat gal.

but on a serious note,i 'm not out to fight you,but i just don't find your generalising comment funny. I LOVE CAT FIGHT.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2011
me i prefer dog fights, ok lets kiss and make up(no homo) grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by MrCork17: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2011
***gets pop corn ready for CatFight and takes best front sit inthe house tongue***
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by 190: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2011
I heard millena from the new Mortal kombat movie is nigerian

its true nigerian women have the best bodies and shapes but their bele's can kill mosquitoe's

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2011
cork im moving all my shitniz out of ur house(cardboard box)
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
cheers!! gal smiley ''i don't kiss gals'' not even after a cat fight.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
190 u have issues,
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by 190: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

baby but you can kiss me, cry cry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

[/quote
Mygoldie link=topic=591233.msg7588346#msg7588346 date=1295809579:

don't flatter urself love, its a figure of speech, grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2011
bro,your my sis man,therefore im afraid i can't kiss ya.(no offience)@190.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Dsense(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

(no offence)

Amina!!!. . . .Come here this is one of them . . .Their minds are full of hurting us ''men'' . . . . .We wish Nigerian women can have their seperate state in the country ''Nigeria'' . . .And whoever wants his life go misrable should go visit them in their state grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
grin grin D-sense, i dont mind am, anyways i must go eat my Suya, be back
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by 190: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

bro,your my sis man,therefore im afraid i can't kiss ya.(no offience)@190.
cry cry cry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
aminalib:

don't flatter urself love, its a figure of speech,  grin

i know sweery,and i ain't flattered either.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Amina!!!. . . .Come here this is one of them . . .Their minds are full of hurting us ''men'' . . . . .We wish Nigerian women can have their seperate state in the country ''Nigeria'' . . .And whoever wants his life go misrable should go visit them in their state grin

gay as s,is your boy friend back from the brothel yet?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2011
@ topic, no. no one country produces the best. . .Brazil is the closest tho  grin grin but seriously nice shapes are an African gift (African as in black). It is part of who we are, regardless of region we are from. 

@Goldie seems like it is Gay season. D-Sense is EVERYWHERE! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What P-en-i-s? / What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! / What A Kiss Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.