Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

+18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality (6237 Views)

Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? / +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] / Why Do Some Women Prefer Masturbation To Real Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by SultanOfAbia: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Masturbation is powerful
When used the right way, not the usual way we do it.
The usual way of masturbation means that at the end you ejaculate then waste the life force energy contained in the sperm.
This method I will show you, you will retain that life force and instead of wasting it you will channel it to your brain. I'll explain more
For now Guys follow this steps
Whenever you are masturbating once you are about to orgasm,
1. Stop the ejaculation by pressing the perinum (look at diagram below). It will stop semen from ejaculating.
2.With eyes closed imagine a specific desire you want to manifest
3. Continue imaginations till you start feeling the penis getting flacid. Then continue masturbating.
4. When you about to orgasm, stop and repeat the exercise.

5 Likes

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by SultanOfAbia: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
WHY IT WORKS

The brain is like an antenna of a radio
The universe is like the radio station
Your thoughts come in different signals
A weak signal will not be audible to the radio
A strong signal will be so loud and clear that everyone will hear and feel it.
Your brain sends to and receive signals from the universe.
Just like prayers are sent to the universe
Our thoughts and desires are also sent
Only thoughts with strong signals make the universe go into action to manifest such thoughts into reality.
It is a Feedback Loop
Meaning if your thoughts about poverty has a strong signal then the universe will manifest such thoughts back to you.
If your thoughts about wealth has a strong signal same thing happens the universe gives back whatever strong signal you send to it, whether good thoughts or negative thoughts as long as it has a strong signal the universe will begin manifestation of that thought/desire back to you.

When you are about to ejaculate and you pause and hold it then think about what you desire.
Instead of the semen to flush out the penis and the creative enrgy wasted
This practice will make that powerful energy contained in that semen to divert to the brain and amplify the signal of thoughts/ desires that you are thinking of at the moment to the universe during the withheld orgasm stage.
The same way semen energy moves towards the egg and magic(you and I) is created.

The same way the semen energy moves towards the brain and magic(your desire) is created.
Just like Pregnancy doesn't happen overnight
Your manifestation doesn't happen overnight.
This practice is used by ancient Tibet Monks and the indians call it Kundalini Energy.
The west call it Semen Retention

2 Likes

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by SultanOfAbia: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Semen is a Life Force
This white liquid is what created you and I
If this liquid can create a whole human
It can be used to create/manifest other things both natural and supernaturally

Now the more life force you retain
The more fuel you have spiritually, the more easily you can manifest things u desire.
That is what religion means when they say No masturbation No Sex blah blah blah. It is to discourage men from wasting their life force.

2 Likes

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by 360clips: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
This guy don masturbate finish! Guy no die for sleep o!

7 Likes

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by TheOdd1sOut: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
360clips:
So this is all your brain could process out of all the things he typed eh?

3 Likes

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by 360clips: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Vaseline man no b u I follow talk na.
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by ValCon888: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Vaseline Crew right now..

5 Likes

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by TheOdd1sOut: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
360clips:
Vaseline man no b I I follow talk na.
Your posts subtly tells everyone that you have a low intelligence quotient. Sad
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by 360clips: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Your posts subtly tells everyone that you have a low intelligence quotient. Sad
tongue
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by obiekunie2: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
360clips:

some one made out time to show you ONE OF THE SECRETS TO SERIOUS WEALTH AND ALL YOU CAN DO US JOKE ABOUT IT.

this is one of the reasons why many will remain poor.

2 Likes

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by SultanOfAbia: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
360clips:
I started using this method in January and as of now I can definitely say my life has changed in terms of money and quality of life. The money came in an unexpected way I thanked God and the universe for the feedback I received. Then I somehow got carried away by flexing that I forgot to continue this method. I've already started last week Everytime I masterbate I do this. It's difficult but it's worth it. Speaking from my first time experience

1 Like

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by 360clips: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
obiekunie2:

some one made out time to show you ONE OF THE SECRETS TO SERIOUS WEALTH AND ALL YOU CAN DO US JOKE ABOUT IT.

Vaseline chairman no vex o! cheesy
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by SultanOfAbia: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

I just tire
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by SultanOfAbia: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
obiekunie2:

You can't save everyone
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
masturbation is powerful and has some mysterious things attached to it. it can as well mar or make you. work on ya mind first

the op is right to a large extent

3 Likes

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by Millennialaku(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
very insightful cheesy cheesy
i have come across this many times especially semen retention which i practice wink
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Millennialaku:
very insightful cheesy cheesy
i have come across this many times especially semen retention which i practice wink
say the truth does it really work
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by Millennialaku(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
say the truth does it really work
yea, it makes me motivated and focused on accomplishing my goals

got to know it through my mentor....... its littered all over youtube

1 Like

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by IMO01: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
masturbation is powerful and has some mysterious things attached to it.
it can as well mar or make you.
work on ya mind first

the op is right to a large extent

Op what you saying we practice is occult stuff

There is this book I read I saw you wrote there even more
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by Effulgent(m): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

I started using this method in January and as of now I can definitely say my life has changed in terms of money and quality of life. The money came in an unexpected way I thanked God and the universe for the feedback I received. Then I somehow got carried away by flexing that I forgot to continue this method. I've already started last week Everytime I masterbate I do this. It's difficult but it's worth it. Speaking from my first time experience

so how many times do you practice this per day
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by SultanOfAbia: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Effulgent:

so how many times do you practice this per day
Everyone is different
I found out that at night to be more comfortable and 1 or 2 times a day
Sometimes it makes me not masturbate anyhow.
Like my masturbation is now like meditation.
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by Effulgent(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Everyone is different
I found out that at night to be more comfortable and 1 or 2 times a day
Sometimes it makes me not masturbate anyhow.
Like my masturbation is now like meditation.

I meant when you want to do it, how many sets do you go

like you mentioned, after the each one, the Penis goes a Lil flaccid but it can still stand strong immediately ... so how many of it do you do at once
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by SultanOfAbia: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Effulgent:

I meant when you want to do it, how many sets do you go

like you mentioned, after the each one, the Penis goes a Lil flaccid but it can still stand strong immediately ... so how many of it do you do at once
I don't count, I stop when I feel like
Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by PoliticallyInco: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Another form of the Theory of SEXUAL TRANSMUTATION. Simply a variant of sexual transmutation practice.

As a matter of fact, it is the combination of the following theories

1. Sexual Transmutation; and

2. Manifestation

Sexual Transmutation
The desire or urge for sexual expression is natural and inborn and it should not be suppressed or eliminated. Instead, it should be given an additional beneficial outlet.“When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times.”

Manifestation/Materialization
Causing an imaginary event, situation or material thing to happen by wishing for it, thinking about it ,speaking and calling on to it and feeling as if it already has happened. This thoughts, words and emotions combined in turn sets events rolling for the expected event, situation or material thing to really appear in the physical. People like Napoleon Hill believe in sexual transmutation but only as a means to channel ones efforts and energies into productive activities. Sexual desire should be used as a propelant to

Combining these two energies/levels of vibration could have the potential effects of accelerating manifestion. There could be a possibility. Combining manifestation with sexual energy. Simply another dimension to sexual transmutation.

2 Likes

Re: +18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality by SultanOfAbia: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Another form of the Theory of SEXUAL TRANSMUTATION. Simply a variant of sexual transmutation practice.

As a matter of the the combination of the following theories

1. Sexual Transmutation; and

2. Manifestation

Sexual Transmutation
The desire or urge for sexual expression is natural and inborn and it should not be suppressed or eliminated. Instead, it should be given an additional beneficial outlet.“When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times.”

Manifestation/Materialization
Causing an imaginary event, situation or material thing to happen by wishing for it, thinking about it ,speaking and calling on to it and feeling as if it already has happened. This thoughts, words and emotions combined in turn sets events rolling for the expected event, situation or material thing to really appear in the physical. People like Napoleon Hill believe in sexual transmutation but only as a means to channel ones efforts and energies into productive activities. Sexual desire should be used as a propelant to

Combining these two energies/levels of vibration could have the potential effects of accelerating manifestion. There could be a possibility. Combining manifestation with sexual energy. Simply another dimension to sexual transmutation.
Very educative

(1) (Reply)

Your Love Is Wicked! / He Wants Me So Bad / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.