Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? (3902 Views)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Kriximpecable: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2020
There was this lady I'm madly in love with but she isn't reciprocating my love for her.

MY ENCOUNTER WITH THIS YOUNG LADY..
I met this girl in my campus fellowship ( RCF). Initially her beauty Drew me closer to her( which mostly apply to all guys). I became friends with this girl. I was in my finals, same thing with her also. We were so close that I do call her mostly in the evening but she is this introvert and boring type of a person. She doesn't last long on chat even when you call her she always form so serious- minded to be so busy with her books but she is also responsive to my chats but in a boring way like" k,ya,cool,no,lol" just like other girls outside do. I eventually ask her out and she outrightly rejected my proposal with the fact that she still wants to concentrate on her studies that she isn't ready for any relationship. I never gave up as guyman wey I be. I tried convincing her more and more but her NO still remain NO.

I decided to give her some space like 3months, she wasn't bothered and when I chatted her back she seems so interested again and when I bring up the dating issue again she will reply me with the same NO. This continue for almost 11months( off course,this month made it 11months). Since I thought perhaps because of her studies that was why she hasn't been interested now that we've both graduated I thought it will be the best time to engage her again with the same discussion but when I eventually told her that now that she has graduated isn't it right she got herself a boyfriend and she said that I'm right that this is the best time for her to look for boyfriend and for me to start giving myself hope again by asking her out again but she still reply me with "Not yet', the next reply was "she isn't interested","that we can just be friends", I thought of moving on but I couldnt because I so much love this girl.

One turn off about her is her boring nature. She would never chat me up first even when she noticed am online unless I started the chatting and she doesn't have any meaningful things to say than to be nodding like agama lizard like the usual"yh","No","cool","lol" etc.All those boring chats.

This girl has everything I want in a woman. She is pretty, calm,morally wise and the rest but I don't know if this thing she is doing is also called hard to get or I should just move on with my life?.

Note that I can't cope becoming friends with her without asking her out again. If atall I want to move on that means I'll delete her number and also delete every means of communicating with her in that case it would be easier to erase her from my mind.

Pls, mature response only!
I'm dying emotionally here..

1 Like

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Friendlyjoe: 1:36am On Jun 09, 2020
The choice is yours to make, good luck with it

1 Like

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by roybanjo100(m): 1:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Kriximpecable:
There was this lady I'm madly in love with but she isn't reciprocating my love for her.

MY ENCOUNTER WITH THIS YOUNG LADY..
I met this girl in my campus fellowship ( RCF). Initially her beauty Drew me closer to her( which mostly apply to all guys). I became friends with this girl. I was in my finals, same thing with her also. We were so close that I do call her mostly in the evening but she is this introvert and boring type of a person. She doesn't last long on chat even when you call her she always form so serious- minded to be so busy with her books but she is also responsive to my chats but in a boring way like" k,ya,cool,no,lol" just like other girls outside do. I eventually ask her out and she outrightly rejected my proposal with the fact that she still wants to concentrate on her studies that she isn't ready for any relationship. I never gave up as guyman wey I be. I tried convincing her more and more but her NO still remain NO.

I decided to give her some space like 3months, she wasn't bothered and when I chatted her back she seems so interested again and when I bring up the dating issue again she will reply me with the same NO. This continue for almost 11months( off course,this month made it 11months). Since I thought perhaps because of her studies that was why she hasn't been interested now that we've both graduated I thought it will be the best time to engage her again with the same discussion but when I eventually told her that now that she has graduated isn't it right she got herself a boyfriend and she said that I'm right that this is the best time for her to look for boyfriend and for me to start giving myself hope again by asking her out again but she still reply me with "Not yet', the next reply was "she isn't interested","that we can just be friends", I thought of moving on but I couldnt because I so much love this girl.

One turn off about her is her boring nature. She would never chat me up first even when she noticed am online unless I started the chatting and she doesn't have any meaningful things to say than to be nodding like agama lizard like the usual"yh","No","cool","lol" etc.All those boring chats.

This girl has everything I want in a woman. She is pretty, calm,morally wise and the rest but I don't know if this thing she is doing is also called hard to get or I should just move on with my life?.

Note that I can't cope becoming friends with her without asking her out again. If atall I want to move on that means I'll delete her number and also delete every means of communicating with her in that case it would be easier to erase her from my mind.

Pls, mature response only!
I'm dying emotionally here..
The girl has everthing u want in a woman? do you have everything she wants in a man? my friend, if she doesnt want you, then look for another girl. There is a girl for every man

26 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 09, 2020
roybanjo100:
The girl has everthing u want in a woman? do you have everything she wants in a man? my friend, if she doesnt want you, then look for another girl. There is a girl for every man
Well said. The man that will get her might not even go through all this stress you are going through. Imagine, 11 months!!! Let me tell you something that will help your life. Build yourself up, make money and you will see that getting girls will become easier. The major thing blinding your eye is that stupid feeling you have. Once you get over it and see that the bigger you become the more control you have over your emotions you'll understand. I still think its stupidity for a young man who's still finding his feet to think his priority in life is getting a woman. Even if you get her now she will outgrow you in months cos women tend to grow faster than men until a certain age or stage before a man who has developed himself takes over.

10 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 09, 2020
11 months? We are still county days, weeks, month. Do you know some degrees only cost one year to acquire? Put one month to that 11 month, do the math for yourself. I tired of you guys with this very line, she is beautiful, she is well behave, she is homely. Because she has those qualities doesn’t mean you should fellow her upanda forever.if she not reciprocating, Look for somewhere else. Don’t let any woman confused you with her beauty imagine the kind of attitude she given you and you are still following her . She is treating you like a third class citizen.man up answer stop talking to her .
Ok fine she has all the qualities? She also need some level of qualities too and you don’t have the qualities she wants. She has a choice too leave her alone she no choose you .I bet you if that guy see the guy wey get the qualities wey she want the guy no go fellow reach one month before she go fellow the guys. Use you head .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Don't be a woman's dog, your wife, your girlfriend, your siblings and even your senior colleagues who are women, including your boss

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Ningen(m): 2:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Respect yourself.

Do not become an annoying fool who can't take a NO. Delete her number before your ancestors disown you. She doesn't want you. So move on.

9 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 09, 2020
11months? This OP don’t understand anything. Any lady tells me NO, I don’t mind. I’ll become her best friend. But she’ll want me and fvck me later.

She’s ahead of you already. Become her best friend. Start teasing her a lot.

“Is it because of that fine bobo that has Camry that is making you do this to me?” grin

She’ll say “which bro’s?”

Then tell her that fine bobo that stays in the next street after hers. She’ll deny knowing any bobo with Camry even if there’s one smashing her currently. grin

Another time send her the crying emoji and don’t say anything. She’ll ask what is it. Tell her you just went to buy rope to hang yourself because she has refused to date you but the rope is not long enough. tongue

Now she’ll start laughing and stop being too serious with her chats.

Another time, write her that you saw a lady that looks exactly like her but you didn’t see her face, you only saw her from behind, the curves and shape is same as hers. That you wanted to go grab the lady from behind but she was standing with a man, you were not sure if it’s the fine bobo with Camry. Say you nor fit chop beating because the guy is very muscular and huge. grin

OP, that lady you are thinking she’s too serious might not really be too serious. Give her better lines or call to tease her always but not more than 2min call. You’ll see her looking out for your calls and chats. Na she go dey send you “hello” but when she starts sending you “hello”. It’s now your turn to start ignoring her chats. Las las, she’ll serve it hot on a platter of Gold with all styles you can think.

I know you just want to fvck her. Relationship my foot grin idiat!!!!

16 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Nobody is boring or too busy for the one they care about. There is someone out there that she chats with enthusiastically, better let her be before you become an irritant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Carchoice:
11months? This OP don’t understand anything. Any lady tells me NO, I don’t mind. I’ll become her best friend. But she’ll want me and fvck me later.

“Is it because of that fine bobo that has Camry that is making you do this to me?” grin

Then tell her that fine bobo that stays in the next street after hers. She’ll deny knowing any bobo with Camry even if there’s one smashing her currently. grin

Another time send her the crying emoji and don’t say anything. She’ll ask what is it. Tell her you just went to buy rope to hang yourself because she has refused to date you but the rope is not long enough. tongue

Another time, write her that you saw a lady that looks exactly like her but you didn’t see her face, you only saw her from behind, the curves and shape is same as hers. That you wanted to go grab the lady from behind but she was standing with a man, you were not sure if it’s the fine bobo with Camry. Say you nor fit chop beating because the guy is very muscular and huge. grin

OP, that lady you are thinking she’s too serious might not really be too serious. Give her better lines or call to tease her always but not more than 2min call. You’ll see her looking out for your calls and chats. Na she go dey send you “hello” but when she starts sending you “hello”. It’s now your turn to start ignoring her chats. Las las, she’ll serve it hot on a platter of Gold with all styles you can think.

Kids!. If I was a girl, I'd block you for being dry and silly. You guys need to start mixing with intelligent girls who know what they want in life.
The lady doesn't want OP and any self respecting fellow will move on rather than preparing himself to be disgraced.

12 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by ValCon888: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2020
You should have stopped your story here. Because the answer is the same.
Move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by coronavirus19: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2020
roybanjo100:
Op if you like ur head, take this advice

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Kriximpecable: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Carchoice:

Lol. You're funny bro. Actually I don't see her everyday like that since we've graduated since December last year. The lady plainly told me that she doesn't have any boyfriend now. Now she doesn't have subscription on her phone I've been thinking to subscribe her phone for her do you think it's wise for me to do so? At least to show her I can at least take care of her as a man.

Your last line crack me up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Kriximpecable: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2020
DominusPrime:

Well said. The man that will get her might not even go through all this stress you are going through. Imagine, 11 months!!! Let me tell you something that will help your life. Build yourself up, make money and you will see that getting girls will become easier. The major thing blinding your eye is that stupid feeling you have. Once you get over it and see that the bigger you become the more control you have over your emotions you'll understand. I still think its stupidity for a young man who's still finding his feet to think his priority in life is getting a woman. Even if you get her now she will outgrow you in months cos women tend to grow faster than men until a certain age or stage before a man who has developed himself takes over.

It's not stupid for a young man to fall in love. Once you see love you'll know and let me ask you,have you ever been in love with a girl before?

1 Like

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Kriximpecable: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Gaggi:
Nobody is boring or too busy for the one they care about. There is someone out there that she chats with enthusiastically, better let her be before you become an irritant.

Okay. Thanks man
Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2020
So 11 months wasn't enough to convince you she's made her decision?
You gotta ask yourself what you enjoy mehn.
Perhaps you're enjoying this cat and mouse game you're playing with her. Sometimes it's fun to keep chasing and chasing something seemingly out of reach; the girl keeps looking hotter and hotter everyday and you can't get enough of chasing and getting rejected, not even knowing if she'll agree one day.
I think that's a fetish or something.
If this what makes you happy,then keep shooting.
But if you're looking for a woman that will love you back and commit to a relationship with you, this chick clearly isn't her.

Disclaimer: what I just delivered should not be regarded as expert advice.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Gaggi:

Kids!. If I was a girl, I'd block you for being dry and silly. You guys need to start mixing with intelligent girls who know what they want in life.
The lady doesn't want OP and any self respecting fellow will move on rather than preparing himself to be disgraced.
lol. @ kids. grin Sorry. I replied the OP on how to up his game, not applicable to every lady out there. When I meet a lady, I know how to intelligently interact with her. Now go find your mate and play with.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Kriximpecable:

Okay. Thanks man
forget what that ignorant poster is saying. What if you the OP is the boring one? Have you thought of that?

What if you have not been able to make her open up to you?

Even if you worwor or you you are so poor, so many beautiful and intelligent women out there still roll with ugly and poor guys but these guys are different with their game and balls.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Kriximpecable:

Lol. You're funny bro. Actually I don't see her everyday like that since we've graduated since December last year. The lady plainly told me that she doesn't have any boyfriend now. Now she doesn't have subscription on her phone I've been thinking to subscribe her phone for her do you think it's wise for me to do so? At least to show her I can at least take care of her as a man.

Your last line crack me up bro
sure you can do that. But don’t do it because you want to impress her.

Bro make friend with her. Stop asking to date her. I don’t know why you guys sees a lady and make it a must to date her when you’ll see a more beautiful lady tomorrow. Except you are ready to settle down. Make friends with her and do so with other ladies. You’ll see how she’ll disappear from your mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by musa234(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Carchoice:

Op do not take this nonsense advise. Gibberish!

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Kriximpecable:

It's not stupid for a young man to fall in love. Once you see love you'll know and let me ask you,have you ever been in love with a girl before?

It's stupid for a young man who has not found his feet to fall in love, especially when he is in love with the wrong person or someone not meant for him. Love in itself is far less than 30% of what is required for a successful union(if I'm permitted to quantify it). Poverty kills love. Sickness kills love. I have seen a couple marry and give birth to a sickler all in the name of love. When they lost all their money, jobs etc cos of that child it eventually ended in divorce. So a man who can keep his head above that feeling is much better than one who is driven by it. How many young men in their teens to early or mid 20s can have the resources to take care of a woman? Yet they chase these girls in the name of love and when these girls outgrow them or start following bigger men with good jobs, cars etc and a promise of a better life these young men start crying and opening topics on NL.

I have fallen in love before. Or what I thought was love. I was young, foolish and broke and all i had to offer her was a heart full of love and a handsome face and an intelligent brain. Till she was ready and i wasnt then she moved on to a better guy. I failed an exam cos of that. But today things have changed. I have turned out a better version of my former self all thanks to God and now I do as I want with women until I am ready to settle down.

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by musa234(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2020
SIMP. Op this is what you are if you keep begging a woman to date you. Some guys no just won get sense.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2020
musa234:
Op do not take this nonsense advise. Gibberish!
grin Musa go back to your gate post. Why are you here? Madam will sack you

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by musa234(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Carchoice:
grin Musa go back to your gate post. Why are you here? Madam will sack you
grin grin grin mad man

1 Like

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by paulolee(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2020
guy, face front. no no for following her hard to get game na she fo tire, na xo one bea do formz me for almost one month but I jus find anoda classy bea take de pass tims, wen the mumu fomular kum c me wit d new chick, she find me kum borrow charger and charge fone for my crib n i burn her dt nite, no fit laff wen she ask me "why i jus rush forget abt her and av a new bea, dt i look gentle but am not a gentle man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Salt06(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2020
lipsrsealed
You've developed emotions for her over time that's why it's hard to let go.
You probably have very few lady friends too. Try making more lady friends (nothing attached) and it will be easier for you to let go

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by ecolime(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2020
She clearly doesn't want a relationship with you. Move on with your life bro.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Kriximpecable: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2020
DominusPrime:

It's stupid for a young man who has not found his feet to fall in love, especially when he is in love with the wrong person or someone not meant for him. Love in itself is far less than 30% of what is required for a successful union(if I'm permitted to quantify it). Poverty kills love. Sickness kills love. I have seen a couple marry and give birth to a sickler all in the name of love. When they lost all their money, jobs etc cos of that child it eventually ended in divorce. So a man who can keep his head above that feeling is much better than one who is driven by it. How many young men in their teens to early or mid 20s can have the resources to take care of a woman? Yet they chase these girls in the name of love and when these girls outgrow them or start following bigger men with good jobs, cars etc and a promise of a better life these young men start crying and opening topics on NL.

I have fallen in love before. Or what I thought was love. I was young, foolish and broke and all i had to offer her was a heart full of love and a handsome face and an intelligent brain. Till she was ready and i wasnt then she moved on to a better guy. I failed an exam cos of that. But today things have changed. I have turned out a better version of my former self all thanks to God and now I do as I want with women until I am ready to settle down.

You're inspiring sir but there's one thing you are mixing up here. You've so quick forgotten that these days most ladies( like 90%) is after a man's money and not the feelings they have for him. I want a real woman not a woman that will be after my money. Making money is not the issue here but the issue here is finding the right partner that would stand with you in 'thick and thin', that's why if I tell people sometimes about me so much in love with a girl they'll be so fast to remind me that" I should go hustle for money". Are ladies marrying you as a man or they're marrying money? I need clarification on that. I'll make money that's certain. Considering alot of potentials in me I know there's big hope but I don't want to make this money before a girl will come knocking because it'll be difficult for me to really decipher if she is truly for me or for my money. I can only get true love now that I've not really harmmer so big

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Kriximpecable: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Carchoice:
sure you can do that. But don’t do it because you want to impress her.

Bro make friend with her. Stop asking to date her. I don’t know why you guys sees a lady and make it a must to date her when you’ll see a more beautiful lady tomorrow. Except you are ready to settle down. Make friends with her and do so with other ladies. You’ll see how she’ll disappear from your mind.

But will making friends with her give me the opportunity to make love with her on bed. I've never tried this trick before maybe you can give me a hint�
Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Kriximpecable: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Carchoice:
forget what that ignorant poster is saying. What if you the OP is the boring one? Have you thought of that?

What if you have not been able to make her open up to you?

Even if you worwor or you you are so poor, so many beautiful and intelligent women out there still roll with ugly and poor guys but these guys are different with their game and balls.

Is there any other special way of making her open up to me than the one I have been doing for the past 11months now?
Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Kriximpecable:

You're inspiring sir but there's one thing you are mixing up here. You've so quick forgotten that these days most ladies( like 90%) is after a man's money and not the feelings they have for him. I want a real woman not a woman that will be after my money. Making money is not the issue here but the issue here is finding the right partner that would stand with you in 'thick and thin', that's why if I tell people sometimes about me so much in love with a girl they'll be so fast to remind me that" I should go hustle for money". Are ladies marrying you as a man or they're marrying money? I need clarification on that. I'll make money that's certain. Considering alot of potentials in me I know there's big hope but I don't want to make this money before a girl will come knocking because it'll be difficult for me to really decipher if she is truly for me or for my money. I can only get true love now that I've not really harmmer so big
I love and respect your realistic views. But there are disadvantages to both.

You've already shed good light on the disadvantage of making money then going after the girls. They will most likely love you for the money. I have solved that already in my own way.

Now the problem with looking for the one you'd love now that you are yet to hammer. First if you are honest and she sees your vision and dreams she could love you as you are. That happens. But then ladies change, they grow, their needs increase with time. A young lady of 18 who is not interested in hair will one day at 22 suddenly realise she wants to buy Brazilian wig, or she needs the latest iphone. Then again the taste of luxury can scatter a girl's innocence. Imagine you meet her without a car and she loves you like that. One day a man will ask her out on a date with an AC tight car to a beautiful expensive place and she will experience or see things you cant afford to provide for her. Nobody is a slave to poverty. She will yearn for more of that. Yet it doesn't mean she doesn't love you. But with time the love will fade as she gets exposed to more of these things or she sees her friends enjoying. And then those same friends will encourage her to go out more and spoil you in front her as you won't be with them most times. Every young lady goes through this phase of life and this is usually when the ho.e phase starts. Most girls on this forum will attest to what I'm saying except the few that will falsely claim they don't like money. So unless you are fortunate to meet a girl who is way richer than you and does not care about riches or you meet a girl who somehow is kept away from the realities of this world or has no exposed friends you will be searching for a pin in a haystack. Such girls exist no doubt but what are your chances of finding them? Look at this forum and tell me how many girls you can describe like the simple ladies you want. Good luck finding such a girl sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? by PlsBanMe: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2020
You are a lucky guy and you don't even know it.
She is a boring girl. Your life will be miserable if you date or marry a boring girl. Use your head instead of your heart. Forget her and look for more interesting, more reasonable girls.

There are several girls who are decent and aren't boring.

Don't let yourself be the unlucky one to date a boring girl. Flee from her.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Surprises JSS1 Girlfriend With A New Jeep On Her Birthday. (photo) / I / I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.