Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,239 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Am Confused. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused. Help (1322 Views)

I'm Confused, Help. / Please I'm Confused. Help!!! / I'm Heartbroken And Confused; Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused. Help by Learnstuffs: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2020
I have been struggling with some attitudes. I find out that I struggle to love or be in love. I might ask a girl out today. Chat and call her for few days and start losing interest. Mind you, its not because she is not reciprocating, it is just me. I once had a girlfriend who thought I was cheating or not serious with her just because I don't call always. I might be online but don't chat her up. Sometimes I will just be viewing status

When people leave, i don't miss them. I might just experience an emptiness for few days especially if you are close to me, and that's all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ugaboy: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2020
We are in the same shoe...U are an introvert i guess...in my compound we have more single ladies than guys, once im back from work or lecture...i lock myself in, u'll neva notice my presence at home
...i hate ladies company, i dont acept visiting or visiting em, i dont pay attention to green light or sexual advances...calling or wanting to converse on fb for a long time, it a no for me
...someone once asked me, u no dey f*ck, i just laugh, person like me b*ng ur babe, nah after 10yrs u know, bcus i dont discuss my love and sex with people
...the craziest is that i dont smile
...i dont see my attitude as an issue, i got to undastand i tend to save more, focus more on important things than wasting positive chasings ladies.
once i hit my goal, i will have fun. calm down, u are doing the rite thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused. Help by EricSmallz(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2020
A found my Twin.
Re: I Am Confused. Help by musa234(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2020
I don't think you have a problem.
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Katsuke: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Same happened to me , focus more on your career, with time, you'll start getting the feelings back.

I for one had to date multiple girls, had to go through peaceful breakups because I wasn't deep into the relationship.
Today I hype the lady, get her attention, talk to her and we got cool,,,Tomorrow I get tired of the lady and life goes on. I just focused on building my life en career and I just started having those feelings back. Now she means alot to me and she broke that habit of mine forcefully with her constant love and care....

Op you ain't a Robot.... The feelings will definitely come back.
My 10cents

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ugaboy: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2020
musa234:
I don't think you have a problem.
...u r rite bro
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Elmojiid(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2020
my guy let dance duduke together no be only u we pleñty gañ.
Re: I Am Confused. Help by chinedi7(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Learnstuffs:
I have been struggling with some attitudes. I find out that I struggle to love or be in love. I might ask a girl out today. Chat and call her for few days and start losing interest. Mind you, its not because she is not reciprocating, it is just me. I once had a girlfriend who thought I was cheating or not serious with her just because I don't call always. I might be online but don't chat her up. Sometimes I will just be viewing status

When people leave, i don't miss them. I might just experience an emptiness for few days especially if you are close to me, and that's all.

this describes me, I think I'm incapable of feeling intimacy
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Oluromantic: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2020
It's common among guys. It happens to me too. Generally guys prefer the least stress. If the attention is becoming extreme or dominating, it gets tiring. I prefer moderation than extremes too.

I tried wooing a girl this morning on Nairaland, I discovered her questioning was getting too much, I just left her.
Re: I Am Confused. Help by kalex0(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Learnstuffs:

We are in the same shoe bro

We go dey alright las las
Re: I Am Confused. Help by KingKayxCee11(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Exhales...You are not alone(In MJ's voice) bruv grin
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ugaboy: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2020
chinedi7:

this describes me, I think I'm incapable of feeling intimacy
U r not, u r simply not interested
Re: I Am Confused. Help by chinedi7(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Ugaboy:
U r not, u r simply not interested

i don't really know, I get intimate with girls, but even after that, I don't feel anything. cos of this attitude, two gals have told me they wanna break up, the worst thing is that i still didn't feel any pain
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Zaheertyler(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Wankers

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ugaboy: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2020
chinedi7:

i don't really know, I get intimate with girls, but even after that, I don't feel anything. cos of this attitude, two gals have told me they wanna break up, the worst thing is that i still didn't feel any pain
it becus u can nurse and curb heart break, u cant threaten me wit a breakup...i will simply let u know that we have no history.
dont let bother u, supposing they have done something meaningful in your life, you woudnt let them go... there is not special spot or impact they have shown u.
we r stil exploring d miss rite
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ugaboy: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2020
chinedi7:

it becus u can nurse and curb heart break, u cant threaten me wit a breakup...i will simply let u know that we have no history.
dont let bother u, supposing they have done something meaningful in your life, you woudnt let them go... there is not special spot or impact they have shown u.
we r stil exploring 4 d miss rite
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ablemax(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Ugaboy:
We are in the same shoe...U are an introvert i guess...in my compound we have more single ladies than guys, once im back from work or lecture...i lock myself in, u'll neva notice my presence at home
...i hate ladies company, i dont acept visiting or visiting em, i dont pay attention to green light or sexual advances...calling or wanting to converse on fb for a long time, it a no for me
...someone once asked me, u no dey f*ck, i just laugh, person like me b*ng ur babe, nah after 10yrs u know, bcus i dont discuss my love and sex with people
...i dont see my attitude as an issue, i got to undastand i tend to save more, focus more on important things than wasting positive chasings ladies.

Guy seriously that's the kind of character I want to be displaying and tired of been seen everywhere and also chating with numerous number of girls......

Dude put me through on how to show this kind of your character..... honestly tired if the way girls do treat me just because they have a hole

HELP A BROTHER PLZ
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Headlesschicken(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2020
undecided Is that all?
Re: I Am Confused. Help by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2020
OP your village people sabi work o. All of ona for this thread dey miss o, kpanshing na my way of life. Everyday things, e get wan Isoko gal wey dey come later today, I dn set every thing dey wait am. If dat toto no red eh, I no go leave am
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ugaboy: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Ablemax:

Guy seriously that's the kind of character I want to be displaying and tired of been seen everywhere and also chating with numerous number of girls......
Dude put me through on how to show this kind of your character..... honestly tired if the way girls do treat me just because they have a hole
HELP A BROTHER PLZ
lolz, it simple
1. do not procratinate, anything u want to do, fix it at that moment
2. Be organise, tidy up ur room and clothes, make ur room neat
3. Get a hand dumbbell Or gym in ur room
4. Study..Select important, relevant and career book and study
5. Dont talk too much, cus people dont care about who or what u know until u make it or famous
6. Be personal, dont tell people more abt urself, let it b their problem to discover u...it very dificult to hurt or harm a more secretive person(i get gosiped while im inside, they get shock once im outside, i stil smile as if i head nothing, i dnt let my feelings show
7. Try not to MASTURBATE LOL
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ugaboy: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
OP your village people sabi work o. All of ona for this thread dey miss o, kpanshing na my way of life. Everyday things, e get wan Isoko gal wey dey come later today, I dn set every thing dey wait am. If dat toto no red eh, I no go leave am
dat does nt mean we dont kpansh, but we kpansh responsibly
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Lordfranklin(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2020
We're in the same shoes bro. My own worse gan! I've not been able to keep a girlfriend till date. There was one I asked out the other day and she accepted. Immediately she did I lost interest and now she's dating herself.
She's a typical example of many past relationships I've had before. As long as I'm in a relationship with you just know that I'll be the one to initiate the break up. I won't lie I have met beautiful souls. I've always had the good fortune of dating well-mannered ladies. The problem is always from me. I dunno but I'm not proud of my character. Lots of ladies see me as one hell of an intelligent chap and hell yes, I'm also a sweet talker; not the loquacious type. I emit signals unconsciously, signals that draw them to my persona. Most times they'd say, "Hey! You've got a melodious baritone, a confident poise, a captivating smile and a tongue laced with saccharine"
And before you know it they fall in love and that's when crazy me takes over. I don't know if I can ever get married with this attitude
Re: I Am Confused. Help by chinedi7(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Ugaboy:

dat does nt mean we dont kpansh, but we kpansh responsibly
exactly bro, kpanshing dy compulsory na, it's just that we don't feel any connections, so we can't be hurt, I'm trying to have feelings sha, i want heartbreak, i wanna see how it feels
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ugaboy: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2020
chinedi7:

exactly bro, kpanshing dy compulsory na, it's just that we don't feel any connections, so we can't be hurt, I'm trying to have feelings sha, i want heartbreak, i wanna see how it feels
nah express u dey go brother
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Learnstuffs: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Ugaboy:

Nice bro. I think i share some behavioral traits with you
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Learnstuffs: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Katsuke:
Same happened to me , focus more on your career, with time, you'll start getting the feelings back.

I for one had to date multiple girls, had to go through peaceful breakups because I wasn't deep into the relationship.
Today I hype the lady, get her attention, talk to her and we got cool,,,Tomorrow I get tired of the lady and life goes on. I just focused on building my life en career and I just started having those feelings back. Now she means alot to me and she broke that habit of mine forcefully with her constant love and care....

Op you ain't a Robot.... The feelings will definitely come back.
My 10cents

Exactly, nobody is immune to love. I hope I can get that connection with a lady soon
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Learnstuffs: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2020
Lordfranklin:
We're in the same shoes bro. My own worse gan! I've not been able to keep a girlfriend till date. There was one I asked out the other day and she accepted. Immediately she did I lost interest and now she's dating herself.
She's a typical example of many past relationships I've had before. As long as I'm in a relationship with you just know that I'll be the one to initiate the break up. I won't lie I have met beautiful souls. I've always had the good fortune of dating well-mannered ladies. The problem is always from me. I dunno but I'm not proud of my character. Lots of ladies see me as one hell of an intelligent chap and hell yes, I'm also a sweet talker; not the loquacious type. I emit signals unconsciously, signals that draw them to my persona. Most times they'd say, "Hey! You've got a melodious baritone, a confident poise, a captivating smile and a tongue laced with saccharine"
And before you know it they fall in love and that's when crazy me takes over. I don't know if I can ever get married with this attitude

Yes. That's the point. You attract a lot but struggle to keep any. I think it's not about pride or ego. Its behavioral
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Ablemax(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2020
Ugaboy:
lolz, it simple
5. Dont talk too much, cus people dont care about who or what u know until u make it or famous
6. Be personal, dont tell people more abt urself, let it b their problem to discover u...it very dificult to hurt or harm a more secretive person(i get gosiped while im inside, they get shock once im outside, i stil smile as if i head nothing, i dnt let my feelings show

Thanks dude I'll put them into practice
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Lordfranklin(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Learnstuffs:

Yes. That's the point. You attract a lot but struggle to keep any. I think it's not about pride or ego. Its behavioral
Exactly. Your personal text is the perfect summary of my kind of behaviour
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Learnstuffs: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Exactly. Your personal text is the perfect summary of my kind of behaviour

Wow. And you know one of my biggest challenges. Communication with average Nigerian ladies. They seem to hate intellectual discussions, they find it very boring and out of their league. They want you to talk about love, Bbnaija, gossips. Only few cope with deep interactions
Re: I Am Confused. Help by Starz825(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ugaboy:
lolz, it simple

All the girls for ur compound go like u die ...the ones wey dey act like Dem no reason you...na lie...
But then...ur attitude no gas dey too much like that... because u will sometimes need info Abt what's happening...that's one bad thing Abt been too secretive and too private

Me like girls Sha... but then I have got discipline and when I say discipline....u know what I mean...I don't tolerate shiit

(1) (Reply)

. / BDC Operators In Ibadan / First Picture With My Iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.