Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life (2602 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Nairalandhero: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Am I finished?

I was just goofing around on Facebook and saw one pretty sister and that was how the Casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.

Some days later, I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.

After I applied some pressure, she accepted and she even told me she did not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay

Deep inside of me, I only came for the tithe and offering.

Last weekend she visited me in her Rav-4 and we spent the weekend together.

On Sunday morning, she asked me to drop her off at home which I obliged.

We drove close to Artillery Barrack where she pointed at the Army gates and she asked me to drive in.

I thought she was joking, but she was not. We got to the gate and the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.

At that point I didn't know if the car's AC went off or I accidentaly turned it off, but I began to sweat.

Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her off and she pecked me and told me to go with the car and use it as she would come to my place after service to discuss about our marriage. I managed to drive out of the gate.

Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me. I said not really; that I was proud of her...meanwhile I had peed like 20 times already.

Just this morning, she fully introduced herself as Major ENE her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General.

I know I am dead, but I don't know how dead I am.
My wife and kids are due to return next week.

Please I need help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by whitebeard(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2020
undecided
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by ghettokid1(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Oboy, Your village people is strong o

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by ghettokid1(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2020
BREAKING; Motor finally jams Egungun for inside express.
This your matter hard o, just go and apologise to your village people to forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Professorcplus(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Lol. Nice script!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by SirMichael1: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
This is good story. I'm thinking of directing a new movie next month and you story line fits.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Fidelismaria: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2020
undecided

Bollywood script
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by NevetsIbot(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Although it's scripted but laugh wan kill me

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Offpoint: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2020
R.I.P in advance bro, say hello to Fela and Dagrin for me.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by dawnomike(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Your village people got you this time... lol
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Go write your Will!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Lordfranklin(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Should you continue writing this way OP, I can assure you by next year you will just be dropping scripts anyhow for Nollywood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by missimelda01(f): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by kiddkash(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
we all know this is a nice movie. but
you only came for the tithe and offering
you wan open your own ministry abi.

this na wetin go happen to you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Nairalandhero: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
Oboy, Your village people is strong o
bros, is the work of the devil, I've already succeeded with my plans, but her identity scattered everything
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Perfecttouchade: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandhero:
Am I finished?

I was just goofing around on Facebook and saw one pretty sister and that was how the Casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.

Some days later, I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.

After I applied some pressure, she accepted and she even told me she did not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay

We drove close to Artillery Barrack where she pointed at the Army gates and she asked me to drive in.

I thought she was joking, but she was not. We got to the gate and the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.

At that point I didn't know if the car's AC went off or I accidentaly turned it off, but I began to sweat.

Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her off and she pecked me and told me to go with the car and use it as she would come to my place after service to discuss about our marriage. I managed to drive out of the gate.

Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me. I said not really; that I was proud of her...meanwhile I had peed like 20 times already.

Just this morning, she fully introduced herself as Major ENE her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General.

Please I need help.

CC: Lalasticlala
CC: Mynd44
start pyshio-therapy sharp sharp, buy BP machine join..get a cardiologist as well above all search for convinient wheelchair abi wheelbarrow grin ghettokid1 see dis guy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by punisha: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Theme song plays...

***This is Superstory***
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fake story, but entertaining.
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by EricSmallz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
I read this story about a month ago. The way we crave for attention in this country is worse than poverty.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Nairalandhero: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
start pyshio-therapy sharp sharp, buy BP machine join..get a cardiologist as well above all search for convinient wheelchair abi wheelbarrow grin ghettokid1 see dis guy o
I don't understand oo grin
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Olatara(f): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
kiddkash:
we all know this is a nice movie. but
you only came for the tithe and offering
you wan open your own ministry abi.

this na wetin go happen to you
This is bad, they can break his spinal cord.
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Jodha(f): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
This story isn't well cooked...Maggi no reach...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by AskProf: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandhero:
Am I finished?

Please I need help.

Fake story that has been recycling.
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by project8(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Although it's scripted but laugh wan kill me

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by teejaymiquel(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandhero:
Am I finished?

Please I need help.

sorry bro
RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Eazie351(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
<in Jennifer's voice>. yels!! you af do the thing that pazz you, you must faize it.
Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin

Re: A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life by Akinksquare: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nairalandhero:
Am I finished?

Please I need help.

O boy, u don jam am. Na God catch you. U know what u will do, just relocate your wife and children to another town or else, your innocent wife, the children and urself are in hot soup. I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff. / Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture] / 20 Acts And Sayings Of Simps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.