Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) (54355 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Jubilations As Kalu Arrives Nigeria, Received By Gov Ugwuanyi (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Katsina Ahead Of His Official Turbaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by themanderon: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Rogues. It's not as if the rogue was discharged and acquitted of his crimes just that the crooked judges relied on some technicality to set him free.
Who knows if the EFCC would restart the case as they promised.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Nigeria my country... where we exalt and fight corruption at the same time
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by profem1(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Ernezee:
congrats on your resumption to embezzle and loot more funds.....
God go punish all of una last last

I wished it happens like that. Unfortunately, they will still loot till they die and their children will take over.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
neoclassical:
He has paid his dues. To become a President in Nigeria, you must first of all to go jail.

Like Bode George isn't?
And Yardua came from.prison to become president, oh sorry Jonathan was Kuje prisoner and from their to Aso Rock bah? Or Shagari, Shonekan were prisoner too? Oh Buhari came from Kirikiri to become the President bah You better say something else.

Let him rot in Jail if he like Kalu can never and will never be president in this country.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Only in Nigeria
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2020
We Dont care anymore

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2020
festacman:
Does IgbereTV have a dedicated reporter waiting on Senator Orji Kalu to report his every move including when he sneezes.
The owner, James, was his special adviser in the past
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Justice Eko declared that Justice Mohammed Idris, who convicted the duo was already a justice of the Court of Appeal when he ruled and sentenced Mr Kalu and his co-defendant

Only in Nigeria, so dem no know day the Judge was not qualified to judge the case then, I talk before and I go talk am again, who do Nigeria don die.

Igbo people, no go talk this one o na Tinubu bourdillion van na dey worry dem
Protest Wetin. Youths that won't vote but will sit at home and complain and shout say no to rape upandan. Actions dem no fit. Na to be keyboard warriors we sabi pass

Yeyebrities, feminists, Bukola no go protest for this one na rape wey happen 1901 na dem go protest about.

Na problem o, nothing concern me sha

The thing dey pain me, no be small. We need to sit up like black Americans and start National protest o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by leisuretym: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2020
phighting kwarrAption
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Justice Eko declared that Justice Mohammed Idris, who convicted the duo was already a justice of the Court of Appeal when he ruled and sentenced Mr Kalu and his co-defendant

Only in Nigeria, so dem no know day the Judge was not qualified to judge the case then, I talk before and I go talk am again, who do Nigeria don die.

Igbo people, no go talk this one o na Tinubu bourdillion van na dey worry dem

Yeyebrities, feminists, Bukola no go protest for this one na rape wey happen 1901 na dem go protest about.

Na problem o, nothing concern me sha

The thing dey pain me, no be small. We need to sit up like black Americans and start National protest o
Protest Wetin. Youths that won't vote but will sit at home and complain and shout say no to rape upandan. Actions dem no fit. Na to be keyboard warriors we sabi pass
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Youngminister(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2020
"Keep hope alive" Welcome back Sir. Jinx breaker

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by spirul77: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Eriggs:

No be say him no dey corrupt o. Dis country sef. U will still see some fools that he stole their future still celebrating him. smh at the ex convict. all of una go hear wehn
i swear the thing tire me, he was set free not because he wasn't curropt or didn't steal but just based on technicalities, this was exactly the question justice Muhammad tanko was asked by abaribe and tanko started quoting nonsense.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Lmao bros e be like you for vex pass me o. But we got to do something na this thing dn pass be careful, politicians dey use dey play for this country
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by seriousstudies: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2020
E pain You?
festacman:
Does IgbereTV have a dedicated reporter waiting on Senator Orji Kalu to report his every move including when he sneezes.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Sufferingboy(f): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Okay.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by klasys(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
justice in this country is cash and carry, which every politician can afford
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amen!!!

Ernezee:
congrats on your resumption to embezzle and loot more funds.....
God go punish all of una last last
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by IronHead99(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Babtech001:
BREAKING!!! Jubilation as Senate Chief Whip, Kalu Arrives to Resume Duties (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1354916/breaking-jubilation-as-senate-chief-whip-kalu-arrives-to-resume-duties-photos/
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Lmao bros e be like you for vex pass me o. But we got to do something na this thing dn pass be careful, politicians dey use dey play for this country
Sadly naija is beyond redemption.
There's nothing really we can do again. Two worst mistakes we made were the amalgamation and early independence.
Watch this and get more angry.

Imagine we can do this even better if we didn't have corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPd5AmTEkdk

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by juman(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
The looting continues, useless country
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Longman8: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
They dnt last long in prison atall,it is only in their turn that 50 man panel will be constituted to tell the judge he was not qualify to give verdict on some Court case. Corrupt nd compromised Judiciary.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Nanavati(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
congratulations to him let the looting continue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Welcome back our Sinator.
You deserve to be among your fellow thieves at the red chamber cos none of you holy pass.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by oyeb15: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Duty of stealing abi? Una well done o.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Sadly naija is beyond redemption.
There's nothing really we can do again. Two worst mistakes we made were the amalgamation and early independence.
Watch this and get more angry.

Imagine we can do this even better if we didn't have corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPd5AmTEkdk

Just finished it, I know right. Dubai is light years ahead of us, and now the same time we discover oil

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by kemika8989(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Only in Nigeria we celebrate political criminals what a shame no leaders
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Just finished it, I know right. Dubai is light years ahead of us, and now the same time we discover oil
Sadly
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by slowice(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Quite sad this is the country we call our own..... Really I don't even blame our leaders...... The joke is on us all

We never ready. Some of those condemning him if you ask who they would vote for come 2023.....it would be the likes of Tinubu, atiku, and Co... Good governance is very far from us.

I gats leave this country to Finland before it collapse finally.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) by busomma: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
It sounds as if the legislative arm of the government is having problems with the judiciary otherwise how do u explain the reason for the thunderous welcome given to this thief? I guarantee u this jubilation will be short lived cos the retrial will be quick & the judgement will surely put Kalu where he truly belongs. Thieves in the hallow chambers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.